Anti-pot Legalization

ONLY DUMB NIGGERS / DEGENERATES SMOKE POT

The government is only voting to legalize marijuana to further dumb down our already stupid populace and to divert focus away from our illegitimate government’s corruption and scandals.

Also if pot is legal there will be no more minorities arrested for smoking the devil’s lettuce. We need more niggers/spics in prison.

Attached: 5F806653-7A46-4FC0-AD87-A4F85056D93C.jpg (324x450, 21.76K)

Kill
Yourself

Attached: ft_2021.04.16_marijuana_01a.png (620x700, 90.4K)

>Survey of normie opinions

Shut the fuck up you brainwashed faggot i hope every NPC like yourself dies in agonizing hellfires you simple minded nigger boy.

Marijuana leads to other drugs, it is also not good for the populace to indulge themselves in everyday. You think we have bad drivers now? You think people or stupid now? This is nothing compared to how it will be.

It's because the modern strains of MJ are modified to have insane levels of THC/CBD. It used to be a muscle relaxing smoke. That would aid blood pressure, and nervous system regulation. Modern weed IS retarded. I can't find an authentic original(natural/non-artificial selection) strain anywhere.

I will relish when faggots like you die. Move to Sri Lanka you kike faggot

Do you drink alcohol?

To be fair it's almost impossible to get through daily life without going insane unless you get high at this point.

growing your own weed alongside your fruits and veggies is based and puts in touch with over 2000 years of human history.

I'd be ok with pot if it weren't the reddit of drugs, they never shut the fuck up about it.

You nigger, nothings going to change. People will still smok3 regardless of legality. Stop acting like a turbo pharma kike. Oy vey weed is bad. You fucking faggot.

Verification not need.

Nigger.

Even: skywalker haze
Uneven: kosher kush

>ONLY DUMB NIGGERS / DEGENERATES SMOKE POT

you sound boring. no wonder youre a single incel

f- bait
go back to 9gag you pleb

If your desire is to see non-white races in prison, I guarantee you'll want pot legalized Canada-style. Over here, while it's legal to possess, most laws still on the books have been tightened, sentences increased, and enforcement increased. Instead of decriminalization, they further criminalized selling without a license.
Government overreach = more opportunities for corruption = more people in prison = more opportunity for corrupt LEOs to settle scores and protect their own groups.
So if you ran a country and wanted blacks behind bars, basically be like Trudeau.

It's not legal in TN, but we do have Delta8 and buying those gummies has greatly decreased my use of alcohol on the weekend which is a good thing.

You can drink to not get drunk
Can you smoke to not get high?

>basically be like Trudeau.

while we are here, please ask him to stop flooding me with free immigration adverts.

dont care still smoking weed

Never smoked.
Never drank
Never ate non veg
Building my body from eating 2 packets (25 gram) basedbeans and 2 glasses milk everyday and 1 bowl of lentils
I am a true Arya

Attached: Indra idol.jpg (554x554, 31.95K)

regulate me harder daddy

bullshit, people who drink for the taste are alcoholics in massive denial, people who smoke weed think they are not addicted but they are, but worst of all is people who beg the government to tell them what is ok

Yes.

Attached: 236138_0..jpg (166x166, 15.47K)

You're a causey person, OP. You can't just mind your own business. You NEED to dictate how other people live. How sad.

NO
ONE DOSE OF INJECTED POT SKUNK IS ALL I NEED TO GO OUT OF MY MIND
THE HIGHEST OF HIGHS IS THE FIRST DANK REEFER THAT IS INHALED AT THE BEGGINING OF MY PURE WEED TRIP

>NPC
/thread

Attached: D176E74C-4649-48F1-B373-47EDEA46C326.gif (492x376, 323.58K)

newfag with newfag tier bait.

>You're a causey person
you didn't check the definition of that word before you used it did you?

Fuck off

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.83M)

cope, high iq people need drugs to relax, you would not know what it's like since you have 2 thoughts a day during the breaks from masturbating in front of your pc

arresting people for smoking a plant is extremely stupid and allows liberalism to take root, stop it.

I'm using it the same way Ryan Faulk does. You should really start watching the Alternative Hypothesis, probably the best content creator we have.

but doctor having 2 thoughts a day during breaks from is how i relax

Polls are never a legitimate consensus. Less-than 1% of a localized population doesn't accurately represent the opinions of 100% of a nation's entire population.
>checks flag
Ah.

Attached: 1318288216288.jpg (250x241, 9.99K)

>smoking a plant
What about cocaine or opium? Those are from plants too.

worst bait ive ever seen

>not thinking on purpouse
teach me your ways

Ik you weren’t addressing me in your reply but my personal opinion on any drugs is fuck it. Legalize them all. Darwin wins.

Government should fuck off. They fucked over generations of Americans for drugs they funneled in.

Much like with trannies, a perfectly fine vice until you account for the people

Hopelessly addicted stoner faggots always flock to these threads.

It’s not a coincidence that society starting falling apart right around the same time people starting smoking weed and taking hallucinogens. It’s also no surprise that as these things become more mainstream and widely accepted, people have become increasing neurotic, antisocial, and animalistic in their behavior. But if you really want to put the final nail in the coffin, just look at your average stoner. Not the imaginary neurosurgeons that smoke weed all day bro that you hear about online, but the people you actually encounter in every day life. How many of them are people you want to emulate? Assuming your brain isn’t also rotted from smoking shit loads of weed, the answer will likely be zero.

This
“Cocaine Mitch”
Nancy Pelosi
Barrack Obama
The list is long

Listen big brain. If Canada AND the USA both legalize it then Canada Mexico and the USA decide they are going to grow as much of it as possible it would be a massive unending cashcow, yes it can be smoked but it also has a thousand other uses like fuel paints fertilizer fodder protein fabric ect ect.