Fuck Tesla

I’m so tired of hearing these stories about the culture of racism that is being revealed at so many big companies. Amazon, google, and now Tesla being exposed as a racist. When will it ever end?

Fellow white people, we need to get out shit together and put an end to this. Racism has no place in the 21sr century.

Attached: C0A75DDA-47A8-4411-891F-5D50BEE0EF31.jpg (1284x1535, 819.3K)

shut up nigger

Fuck niggers

Attached: 1586971248371.gif (350x314, 2.06M)

nigger detected

Everyday a woman or minority makes a check they can’t cash. They should admit they can’t compete with men and are a thorn.

Attached: upyours.gif (400x169, 365.22K)

She should be happy she got overpaid and wasn't expected to contribute

I hate niggers

Get OUR shit together. End the culture of white supremacy once and for all.

Attached: A71495EC-642F-4E4F-8858-80EB37666DA4.jpg (1275x1831, 373.39K)

I agree. We should ship all the fucking niggers back to africa so they stop whining. - or we just can't hear them anymore.

>can't do job
>cries racism

>Fellow white people, we need to get out shit together and put an end to this.
You're right! We should just purge the planet of the negro menace and be done with it
>Racism has no place in the 21st century.
There can be no racism if there is only one race

Are they embarrassed of their own history?

Your 100% right , the best way to fix the issue is to fix the root cause. If America is minorities free then there would not be any racism in America. Exile all minorities now, stop the racism.

If there isn't competition, it's not white supremacy. It's just the default.

Why do you filthy niggers feel the need to separate us and make our countries weak with your shitty genes, behavior and lower intellect?

Lmfao every company has a culture of racism. Biden admin in a nutshell I guess.

Niggers trying to play the race card at work to be lazy. Companies that don’t hire niggers will always make a better profit. Niggers are literally destroying themselves lmao

Attached: 6EA95C86-5B88-4906-B318-C3CF76AF2ECB.jpg (487x307, 34.54K)

Can't 'ate em if they not here. Simple As.

Of course they are. A history of losing. They can't change theirs, so they're fighting to change ours.

Racism will never go away because it's part of being human and the intelligence that goes along with it.

We as a species can put a fucking man on the mood, harness electricity and nuclear power, design and produce nanometer microprocessors. All because of our intellect using logic and reasoning.

That same reasoning and observation is what causes people to notice patterns. And those patterns are what cause people to lean towards or shy away from certain demographics. You will never stop racism, and it isn't even their goal to stop it (they make a lot of money and political divide from it).

Imagine if a woman walked by a busy street and got cat-called by men there. She didn't like it, so she takes a different route now, explicitly to avoid that. Is she wrong for that? Not all men are like that and there may very well be some good men that would treat her nice there.

But when a white person does it in a black neighborhood, it's muh racism. Yeah, okay.

I would imagine these big companies hire niggers who are underqualified to fulfill diversity quotas, then when these niggers can't do the job they revert to their fail safe and cry racism. Stupid fucking niggers I swear we'd be colonizing Mars by now if we didn't have the albatross around our necks of niggers.

Attached: 08DAF654-ABC1-4F04-9650-B349DF08FAC0.jpg (346x930, 101.65K)

>When will it ever end?
When it stops working. As long as black people know they can receive resources for shouting a simple word that starts with the letter "R", that word will continue to be shouted.

>There can be no racism if there is only one race
That’s how leftists act. Can’t be anything wrong with the world if we kill all the cons

Nigger bitching she had to actually work instead of sitting back and collecting a check for being a nigger. Fuck off back to the projects with you.

>21sr
>fellow whites
>thinks racism is an issue
>affirmative action do-nothing jobs, still can’t get ahead but is somehow responsible for every relevant invention

Obvious nigger is obvious. I’m so sick of blacks bitching about everything.

white supremacy is not a culture, it is a natural consequence of the large IQ gap

>muh skin color

meanwhile black people can actively be racist against whites and no one cares

Let this be a lesson as to why you always castrate (male) slaves when you take them in.

TLDR
>merit be raycisss n sheeeeit

Attached: lawds.jpg (459x500, 89.56K)

ENORMOUS IQ gap.

Half of the slave trade was jews selling domestically bred niggers.

>Leftists act like genocidal fascists
yes, i know. welcome to clown world

Just buy Tesla

She was forced to straightened her hair

Attached: C11F5E06-755A-4F16-B3BC-00FB220B63DE.jpg (750x1032, 324K)

That is the go to answer for everything:

Boss: You were late for the 10,000th time this year.
Nigger: You are a racist.

Boss: You have not done any work in the last month.
Nigger: You are a racist.

Boss: We hired you because you are qualitied.
Nigger: That is racist.

Niggers are the worst.

>21sr century
its 21xir, biggot

That's not even a woman. Jesus.

When blacks realize who the biggest slaver's were, it will get ugly.

Attached: BlackSlaves.png (671x792, 452.94K)

Because especially black women are stupid and incompetent as well as arrogant and have a real bad attitude, I wish they all would just go away.

>She

Lol fuck YOU.
I am pretty sure they complain because no one bow down to their bullshit there.
>I am kang! Where my privilage?

So they have all thesevirtue signaling groups as a cover for their racism... Reminder that Elon Musk's father is a jew owner of a diamond mine in SA. thrived during the apartheid.

Attached: teslaglobohomo.jpg (1117x580, 90.59K)

Does she list specific examples of racist incidents? With documented times people and places?
No?
Then fuck off you're lying

They were micro-aggressions? Someone looked at her with mean eyes?

Which lawyer did she hire?

Fuck you, you spoiled american nigger, you don't know shit about having a hard life.
>Captcha: PYNNN

They'll never realize it. It's comfy to hate whites. Niggers aren't smart enough to even accept the link if it was given to them in a straightforward manner.

Just gonna go out on a limb with this one... 3im willing to bet that the arduous job duties had more to do with employee's shitty attitude and abrasiveness than it did with being nigger tier worker. Dumb bitch doesn't require a particular skin color.

Attached: Bullshit- you lie.jpg (1080x1078, 362.09K)

Is this bitch trying to play the race card against a fellow African-American? Should've cried sexism you stupid sheboon

Lazy ass Tyrone, just hanging out again!

The company owners are Jews and, no it's entirely based.
You god fucking nigger.

I doubt that’ll ever happen, blacks are too addicted to shitlibs having a guilty conscience; niggers attack anything and everything they perceive as weak and more successful than them. Ask an Asian in LA, they’ll tell you.

Attached: 23785B50-62C0-4A54-8A75-107A786FBB0A.jpg (658x495, 281.26K)

She blatantley showed up late all the time and didn't do the work expected of her.

Build your own Tesla nigro