There isn't nearly enough millstones in the world

I blame kikes stupefying the populace with turning those who churn out mindless, disposable entertainment into gods all while they propagate godlessness in society. They claim to love "science", yet reject it at every possible opportunity. They have the entire collective of the world's knowledge literally at their fingertips, yet they refuse to seek any wisdom or education from it, instead using it solely for mindless drivel while they turn the most useless idiots in society into millionaires.They claim that exposing little children to faggot propaganda is "scientific", yet they don't even know what a "woman" is. They all reject Christ, and instead of having a solid, objective baseline for morality, instead are malleable and will "evolve" only when when it fits whatever propaganda that the media outlets and what Pedowood churns out. And there are too many normies who are either completely ignorant about this, or actively support it because it's "progressive" (itself is a deliberate misleading term, as it only hides the fact that there is no "social progress", but only a tolerance for depravity). Pedophilia (or as they will call it soon, "pedosexuality") will be the next big thing, much like trannyism is now. Not even a total societal collapse will make people

There aren't enough millstones in the world to reverse this rampant degeneracy.

Attached: Millstones.jpg (960x681, 697.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/bsb/genesis/17.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Z

At least we know our enemy now

Normies are too retarded to know what is going on, especially those who claim to "not be political". They will fall into "not offending anybody" and try to "be nice" instead of learning any objective truths. They think they're smarter than anybody else because they have better technology, but they are the stupidest and most ignorant retards in the world. They have no grasp on reality, and they refuse to step outside their own bubble (while they chastise those who actually want to change and alter society as "not having a life").

There is no recovery from this.

Any Forums doesn't care

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

>a solid, objective baseline for morality,
No such thing can exist. In order to make the claim you morals came from your gods, you'd have to first prove your gods exist. You always fail at that.

Then you'd have to prove your gods are beneficent and not malevolent. The fact that church/mosque/temple megacorporations are raking in hundreds of $billions in false prophets a year demonstrates their commitments to preserving their wealth and power structure by telling you lies and taking 10% of your income.

Then you'd have to prove your morals came from only your gods, when archaeology proved previous religions had the same morals from different gods.

And yet, atheists such as yourself seek no higher power than government, and since you have no baseline morality, you believe that nothing is of consequence at all, since we will all all die the same anyway, and thus giving you an excuse to partake in depravity all while calling it "normal".

Why else do you think communist regimes all had state atheism? Why else do you think that they made the populace into misery to make them disposable? They are the instigators of depravity going on in the West, to destroy it so that they could take total control. They can't have any competition, so they commit atrocities, and thus blame it on Christianity.

Of course, you are also asking questions that have been answered thousands of years ago, like the midwit you are.

>objective truths
>grasp on reality
You can only pick one.

You types always take a worthwhile topic, like the and devolve it to something along the lines of "prove God exists", meanwhile there are literal faggot pedophiles teaching kids that men and women don't actually exist.

*Like the OP

He is either just a kike, or fell completely for their propaganda.

>And yet, atheists such as yourself seek no higher power than government,
You fall for lies and you spread lies. Yours is the morality of malevolence. Yet, as an atheist, not one child have I skull fucked. Not one widow have I bilked of their life savings. The same cannot be said of your clergy.

>you have no baseline morality,
All morals are subjective and relative to the time, place and culture of the men who created them. Then evil men came along and invented gods, and pretended their morals came from those gods.

Atheists know what good and bad is. Good is what helps society and makes it a better place. Bad is what harms society and makes it a worse place for everybody.

Religious people act on a completely different, lizard-brain level. They do their religious "good" only because they fear that if they don't do enough of that good in the "earthly life", they will not go to heaven and instead burn in hell for eternity.

List of moral codes written by men
-----------------------------------
Code of Urukagina - scribed by men
Code of Hammurabi - chiseled by men
Egyptian Book of the Dead - written by men
Talmud - written by men
Rig Vedas - written by men
Bible - written by men
Draconian constitution - written by men
Koran - written by men
Corpus Juris Civilis - written by men
Tang Code - written by men
List of moral codes not written by men
--------------------------------------

Attached: Avenger s meet gods.jpg (700x767, 94.04K)

>They all reject Christ, and instead of having a solid, objective baseline for morality...

Tell me more about your solid, objective baseline for morality that totally wasn't cooked up by psychotic ancient jews.

biblehub.com/bsb/genesis/17.htm

Attached: Genesis 17.png (1533x797, 1.67M)

>Why else do you think communist regimes all had state atheism?
This requires its own post. I studied the Soviet Union in college for my economic degree. I read probably 20 books written by Russians on the history, law, society, government and economy. I'm not an expert, but this is my take.

The Russians were being kept in literal uneducated serfdom by the Orthodox church for centuries. Peter the Great and several other Tzars tried to give the Russian people citizenship, rights, freedoms, land ownership, education, etc, but they were blocked at ever turn by the Church. The Orthodox Church kept Russians ignorant, scared, confused, terrified and sitting in the pews every Sunday.

Stalin was raised as a Christian under the religious influence of his mother, who enrolled him in seminary school, and that Stalin later took it upon himself to study for the priesthood, as Hitchens and others have pointed out, Stalin merely stepped into a ready-made religious tyranny, constructed by the Russian Orthodox Church and paved with the teachings of St. Paul. Stalin knew the church would try to overthrow the government by coronating another tzar. It's because of the church's active role in treason, sedition and plotting to violently overthrow the Soviet government that cost many clergy their lives.

No gods
No masters
That's communism for you.

Attached: bonaparte murder rich.jpg (448x330, 21.42K)

>You fall for lies and you spread lies. Yours is the morality of malevolence. Yet, as an atheist, not one child have I skull fucked. Not one widow have I bilked of their life savings. The same cannot be said of your clergy.
You will have absolutely no objections or punishments that will be permanent if that happens. If (or when) society collapses into absolute anarchy, there will be NOTHING preventing you from doing so. Others who reject God will do whatever they please no matter what.

>All morals are subjective and relative to the time, place and culture of the men who created them. Then evil men came along and invented gods, and pretended their morals came from those gods.
>
>Atheists know what good and bad is. Good is what helps society and makes it a better place. Bad is what harms society and makes it a worse place for everybody.
>
>Religious people act on a completely different, lizard-brain level. They do their religious "good" only because they fear that if they don't do enough of that good in the "earthly life", they will not go to heaven and instead burn in hell for eternity.

You cannot define "good or bad" or "better or worse for society" without any objective baseline at all. Objectivity must come from an absolute source. It cannot come from something that was created by another process. It can only come from that which created the rules and functions. All you are doing is claiming that your subjectivity is "objective" which is fundamentally wrong.

>List of moral codes written by men
You are absolutely right, excluding the Bible.

You don't realize that this was in place all due to sanitation at the time, on top of having a sacrifice that does not involve murder, to prove loyalty to God.

OP try living in an area where civilized people have lived and you literally see them everywhere. Sorry. They litter the roads running through valleys where mills were built.. Plus if you can't carve a stone into a millstone are you really even human?

Very poetic words, user. There aren't enough millstones in the world. But there are enough bullets.

I was going to read that until I saw your cringe Reddit meme

Attached: 1643137231628m.jpg (1024x480, 63.28K)

Russia may have been poor, but it was rich in culture and sciences. All the blame of the Orthodox Church was nothing more than Soviet propaganda in order to blame "religion" for them being poor.

That is unless if you believe that absolute totalitarianism where you could, at any time, for any reason, be sent to death in a prison camp while you're busy drinking away your misery is an "improvement".

Attached: Commieblocks.jpg (474x266, 32.53K)

>You don't realize that this was in place all due to sanitation at the time
no, nothing sanitary bout it
>having a sacrifice that does not involve murder, to prove loyalty to God.
close, the child sacrifices where about proving loyalty to the priests, they only claimed it was about god

>they had to "sacrifice" their god-given foreskins in the name of sanitation

Yeah bro cutting off the end of a kid's dick with a bronze age flint knife is much less difficult, painful, and dangerous than rinsing it.

Attached: Cope.png (452x620, 258.26K)

Ok kike

>mfw i have at least 5 millstones lying around my property

Attached: 1538668931165.jpg (1109x1539, 193.46K)

those are not millstones, that is the remains of a stone age giants cart making shop.

Millstones are expensive. Better to use cheap blocks.