100% OF WUHAN19 "VACCINE" INJURIES/DEATHS, HAPPENED TO PEOPLE "VACCINATED" AGAINST WUHAN19

Just under 3.5 million reported to the WHO so far, in about a year!

vigiaccess.org

That is the worst performing "vaccine"/medication ever in human history! No other vaccine/medication even comes close to those numbers. More adverse reactions in one year from the Wuhan19 vaxx, than ALL OTHER VACCINES USED THROUGHOUT HUMAN HISTORY COMBINED!!!

>IN ONE FUCKING YEAR ANONS!!!

ITT: I'll prove it!

Also, be sure to eat a balance breakfast every day. Or pic related could happen to you!

visiontimes.com/2022/02/16/german-tv-host-collapses-after-mandatory-vaccination-calls.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AdbB6FCzLis

Attached: Effective158.png (656x555, 505.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0GIwTG8V-Ko
bitchute.com/video/lkbJCAEAbiR2/
youtube.com/watch?v=iHc5-_Go39g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok, here goes. Here is the almost 3.5 million adverse reactions to the Wuhan19 vaccines... Over about 1, One, 1, One, 1, One, 1, One, (just to be super clear for Elsa) fucking year.

Attached: vigiAccess2022-March-25.png (800x556, 68.12K)

This is all the influenza vaccines combined over a little less than 100 years.

Attached: InfluenzaVigiAccess.png (818x547, 61.2K)

Here's the Rabies vaccine, that's been used for about 100 years too.

Attached: Rabies.png (965x541, 62.07K)

Thank you fren! I will post these stat info images into our underground server! Your work is not in vane!

Here's the ultra deadly Ivermectin over 30+ years and billions of doses given.

Attached: IvervigiFeb262022.png (775x533, 64.48K)

stfu chud. Covid vaccines have been given to way more people than these other ones. The percentage is not that much different.

Ah dudeerino
Your bot is breaken
> [insert county] has now liftet the restictions lool

> bro seee the 2weeks ?
> bro 2 more vaccines
> 2 more cheese cakes
> 2 more lamborhinis
youtube.com/watch?v=0GIwTG8V-Ko

Attached: 1646077046947.png (745x586, 160.34K)

That is utterly retarded, I do hope you are larping.

Here's the Tetanus vaccine that has been around for over 50 years, and also been given billions of times.

Attached: vigiaccesstetanusMarch2122.png (786x539, 66.13K)

vho could have zeen dis comving??

Attached: 1646152392522.png (435x325, 148.03K)

>100% OF WUHAN19 "VACCINE" INJURIES/DEATHS, HAPPENED TO PEOPLE "VACCINATED" AGAINST WUHAN19.
covid is over, nigger
it's been over for weeks

Name a drug, or vaccine. I'll find the adverse reporting, as well as post how long its been in use, and roughly how many doses were given.

Go!

Attached: Archer1.jpg (940x530, 155.01K)

Dude go watch Utopia, it's just getting started. I hope you haven't had sex with any vaccinated women...

did wuhanvirus make that bitch's eyes wonky?

Attached: 1641845617070.jpg (960x789, 84.98K)

bitchute.com/video/lkbJCAEAbiR2/

L
O
L

> dude two more fucking weeks
> dude two more fucking vaccines
> dude two more fucking wars
> dude two more fucking lockdowns
> dude two more fucking tik toks
> dude two more fucking legends of kiev
> dude two more fucking immenent nuclear wars
> dude two more fucking variants
> dude two more fucking inflation hikes
> dude two more
> two more
> two
> 2

Attached: swab_raperino.png (545x398, 251.27K)

Infertility is going to be on a MASSIVE incline. Unvaccinated sperm with be worth MORE THAN GOLD. Steer clear of vaxed women dude it may jump onto your dick and assassinate your balls :((((((((

Of course not, it was breakfast related. The link is in the OP user, it "explains" everything.

This guy was in line with everyone else to get his breakfast. He didn't get his bagel in time.

F

Attached: Effective6.webm (352x640, 1.91M)

There isn't going to be a second Rapture...

It's pretty clear on VAERS as well but these are scary fucking numbers. Not surprising though

Attached: 094 MANDATORY VACCINATIONS.jpg (750x1050, 487.29K)

If you believe the covid vaccine was for world health, you're fucking stupid.

%100 of people in a car crash were driving a car.

This chick is very attractive.

>bitchute.com/video/lkbJCAEAbiR2/
lmfao

i miss her bros

Attached: hd_safe_and_effective_stroke_woman.png (708x656, 519.73K)

> two more weeks dude
> trust me
> this boiling pot in which we sit in will stop to get hotter
> trust me
> two more weeks
> give me two more weeks
> two more weeks
> two

Attached: 1646587279894.png (505x505, 328.13K)

90% of the adults in my state are vaxsneeded. I will have to move if I want to have a chance at having sex with an unvaxxed woman.

Attached: ZEROLIABILITY.jpg (861x861, 264.3K)

Attached: OOOOYYYY.png (603x382, 220.59K)

My favorite part is the confused old lady wondering what just happened and maybe thinking for a split second about leaving only to see a dutiful millenial waste appear behind her with his autistic backback and neurotically adjusting his cuck mask and that bizzare cucked out fag acting weird is what put the confused boomer at ease as she got comfortable back in line. You couldn't write dystopic interactions like this, its too pathetic and banal, only reality is this poetic.

My statement is provably true. Yours is provably false. Not surprising, when you couldn't even get 100% right...

youtube.com/watch?v=iHc5-_Go39g

I'd post another couple thousand for you, but...

Attached: pfizer75.png (500x500, 100.16K)

I was thinking the same thing. Like seeing lambs cry on the way to the slaughterhouse, focusing on one of them, who cries and cries, then walks right through the door to be slaughtered anyway. Not even a gate holding them in.

Attached: 1648220935827.png (423x408, 67.71K)

I have a friend who got a booster and I'm super concerned. Since he has gotten it the left side of his neck where his lymphnodes are have been swollen its been 10 days now. He also has had a constant fever. Cold sweats and clammy skin. He complains of a headache only on the left side and said when he moves his eye it causes sharp pain in the areas he has a headache.
What can I tell him that would help him with these symptoms? I'm gonna count him as a goner in the next 5 years but the way he's looking I don't know if he'll make it 5 more weeks.