Um bros?

Um bros?

Attached: 8F0FB8E7-84D0-4149-9FE6-5AE60FB8AA46.jpg (1170x1009, 444.24K)

inb4 retards yell >ITS DA VAEKSCENE!!!!!

It's okay it's just a little plastic that's all

Attached: Plastic-Man-5-Cover.jpg (1988x3056, 439.32K)

>feed plastic trash to pigs
>then eat the pigs
no wonder people have plastic in them

Attached: 1622258711042.png (993x905, 985.85K)

Shockingly large microbiomes of bacteria found in human gut, could have been infecting humanity for a very long time

>2022
>feeding yourself with "plastic-supplemented" food
ngmi

Oh no. The timing leads me to believe they need to cover up the vax.

THIS. "Oh you are 23 and had a heart attack?? microplastics clogged your veins of course!! OF COURSE!!!!!"

do people really need more reasons to not eat swine?? it's disgusting dirty parasite infested meat.

So are you a sandnigger or kike?
My guess is kike!

Swine isn't the problem.
The kikes feeding the swine are the problem.

How does it enter the bloodstream? I call bullshit. There is no way it can enter the blood from the stomach.

This too.
Microplastics from food wind up in your liver and your intestines.
It shouldn't get in your bloodstream unless it's directly injected into your bloodstream.

I don't eat it cause I prefer beef, chicken, and seafood over pork.

Based

Pork is disgusting, look up the story in the Bible where the pigs ran into the river and drowned themselves

America should cut all their donations to Israel and instead redirect that money towards cleaning the oceans.

So you're a kike trying to pursued me with a misquoted NT verse? Gotcha!
Nah, pigs raised organic are just fine when cooked properly.

That would require nuking India and China etc, most of the plastic in the oceans originates from these places

> (((first))) time

But where would we buy cheap shit from, the cost of living is already too damn high I'm not paying 100% more for American manufactured plastic.
The benefit of globalization is it allows a middle/upper middle class person to have the benefit of slave labor without actually owning slaves.

10 years ago we had threads about this shit on Any Forums

Attached: 1628260198964.jpg (1024x807, 165.13K)