A year on from Prophet Muhammad Batley school row and teacher still in hiding as family 'at risk'

>Kim Leadbeater MP has said a teacher who showed an image of the Prophet Muhammad during a lesson at a Batley school faced "completely unacceptable" backlash as she offered him her "full support" a year on from the row.

>The teacher was "forced into hiding" after showing the caricature during a religious studies lesson at Batley Grammar School in March, 2021. He was suspended following heated protests outside the school's gates and was reportedly moved into police protection after receiving death threats.

>At the time, the school issued an 'unequivocal apology' for using the 'completely inappropriate' cartoon during class. In May last year, an independent panel concluded the teacher could return to work.

>In a statement given to Yorkshire Live almost a year since the protests broke out, Ms Leadbeater said it was "completely unacceptable for the teacher to have been forced into hiding and his family put at risk."

>"I have kept in regular contact with him and his family through his union since my election in July 2021," she said. "He knows that he has my full support and that if there is anything I can do to help him as the current MP for the area, I will do it.

Attached: part and parcel.jpg (1080x2075, 765.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

examinerlive.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/year-prophet-muhammad-batley-school-23493076
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link
examinerlive.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/year-prophet-muhammad-batley-school-23493076

Actions have consequences.

Attached: 1645528904368m.jpg (957x1024, 55.3K)

I rape Allah
Seethe more sandnigger

Remember that French teacher that got beheaded? Do you want that to happen again?

Attached: 1644847905858.png (650x542, 217.03K)

Your pedo pseudo prophet was sucking on pig dick faggot. Go back to your shit third world country.

Remember Brenton Tarrant?

Come closer, I just want to talk.

Attached: 1647635974240.jpg (912x1024, 74.34K)

Sure. Go nuts

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks

This. Kill who insult the prophet pbuh. Make the kaffirs live in fear.

Say Fuck The Holy Spirit and unlimited wealth, unlimited women, and unlimited power shall be given unto you. Your wildest dreams and fantasies will come true. God can always forgive you anyways. Live a life full of pleasure, and then ask fro forgiveness. You have nothing to lose.

Attached: 1646525538212s.jpg (190x250, 6.82K)

Pumpy dumpy on 50+ mudslimes. Remember than next weekend when you go pray to your pig fucker prophet. It might just happen to you too. Europeans don't forget.

those who blaspheme the holy spirit are never forgiven mate.
You sealed your own fate

>He knows that he has my full support and that if there is anything I can do to help him as the current MP for the area, I will do it.*
*unless it's considered racist

Your sisters fuck non-muslims weekly and your subhuman religion has trained them to be able to hide it from you very well.

Why are muslims a thing? Jews have admitted that it was a tool to get the goyim to fight each other and worship their black cube god.

>image of the Prophet Muhammad
here's another one for them muzzies

Attached: 1603891437537.jpg (736x607, 64.58K)

Anyone who willingly follows that religion is subhuman. It's a well known fact that moslems are extremely inbred so expecting them to understand something basic is asking too much of them, user. Even the moslems faggot larpers on this site understand how pathetic they are as a group which is why all of them pretend to be white europeans.

Attached: Shitskin.jpg (409x286, 26.08K)

You are scared of a ghost. Faggot.

And I'm pretty sure you're the same faggot I saw in another thread that was pretending to be white. God, I hate shitskins.