Modern Day Franz

They're going to Franz Ferdinand him aren't they?

Attached: AP22077782034525.jpg (744x496, 33.05K)

Good

Unless he's assassinated by a serb provoking WW3 I fail to see how it's similar at all. Unless you are just talking about the act of assassination itself.

Assassination of a powerful diplomat in Europe was more so the comparison I was trying to draw.

Someone aught to blow up the lot of Congress and the Senate during the State of The Union. Taking out 1 puppet won't do much.

Yep. All the normal people with him got “covid” biden bye bye bye.

Z

Definitely not with you guys spamming threads about it. This whole thing is more controlled than an average kindergarten classroom.

It would make sense

He is finished, he's about to die of old age anyway, his legacy is ruined, his son is confirmed pedo

The best thing that can happen now is him getting assassinated to start WW3 and start the great reset

Reported to FBI tipline. Hope you're on a good VPN. Terroristic threats posted online are in fact treason.

He is a WEF installed puppet to destroy the USA and the West. Kamala is insurance that nothing happens to him. They don't want anything to happen to him, Biden is the perfect guy to fuck everyone over while he gets rich doing it. Old enough to make money for the kids and be dead after everything comes to light.

I said someone aught to. Me wishing for a thing to happen doesn't make it a threat, dumbass. Go dilate, Nigger.

Unless he just fucking dies, probably.

Hope so.

*Ought
Stay in school, Cletus.

Franz Ferdinand was a legitimate heir. If biden is assassinated I'm pretty sure there would be ad hoc parades immediately.

He’s basically just a senior citizen aimlessly walking around that no one takes seriously.

>uses different but extremely similar word
>what a retard

Nah. They would need someone charismatic and popular. Half of America would celebrate either overtly or secretly.

Attached: 024 JOE BIDEN.jpg (750x1050, 436.69K)

Trump and Putin will pull the trigger together