Anyone else here who used to be pro-Trump, but don't mind Biden anymore...

Anyone else here who used to be pro-Trump, but don't mind Biden anymore? I have to admit he's not doing a bad job as President so far.

Attached: Joe_Biden_presidential_portrait.jpg (2400x3000, 2.16M)

I am guessing you like the acceleration right? Good on ya, see you in hell, fren.

Attached: Putinsreaction.jpg (600x480, 34.44K)

So you like paying 146% more for everything?

Say Fuck The Holy Spirit and unlimited wealth, unlimited women, and unlimited power shall be given unto you. Your wildest dreams and fantasies will come true. God can always forgive you anyways. Live a life full of pleasure, and then ask fro forgiveness. You have nothing to lose.

I know he wants to dab on them student loan people but I'm afraid he is gonna pussy out and extend the freeze or even cancel it for them.

He's literally the worst president of all time

As long as he’s not a white supremacist like Trump I’m happy

nice try but
Z нaми Бoгъ

biden just flew over my house

Kek.
>Said no one ever.

no i think he's statistically the worst president

May I see your statistical analysis?

I don’t give a fuck who the president is it’s all horse shit to keep Americans at each other’s throats and asleep to the fact that the country is on a continuous slow decline into collapse and irrelevance on the world stage.

Only retards are like this. If your political opinion changed this drastically simply because this guy is now in office then you have no mental continuity of time and your adolescent familiarity bias is rewiring your brain to conform.
In other words, you either never liked trump, or you have entirely switched sides, as they believe entirely different perspectives on many policies. If you switched sides, you either never really liked trump, or you never had strong political opinions in the first place. If you never had strong opinions in the first place, you either didn't like trump and didn't understand that yet, or you're a child who still doesn't understand his view on politics.
So fuck off and stop posting this thread faggot

Only poorfags are complaining about this. Anyone who has capital since 2020 has gotten richer.

Dude
He is borderline retarded ans dead

In other words, you either never liked trump, or you have entirely switched sides
>If you switched sides, you either never really liked trump
Coherent though, but OP is the retard right Moshe? MIGApede incels cope and seethe

He killed millions while having an effective, working vaccine, he dismantled your energy independence, he replaced Taliban with Taliban, and he is now crashing petrodollar.

Trump was terrible. Biden is terrible. The next president will also be terrible.

Yes fellow american, I changed my human opinion to Biden when he did [relevant thing].

Attached: froderick.png (495x475, 316.38K)

Who was the last good President to you?

Andrew Jackson.

How is it drastic? I'd probably still vote Trump but my opinion of Biden is higher than it was originally. It's not that hard to comprehend, nigger.