Dark Empathy? Kike PsyOps?

nypost.com/2022/03/17/scientists-reveal-new-most-dangerous-personality-type/

Seems like kikes have reached a new low. Anyone who appreciates themselves is MOST dangerous?

Attached: dark empathy.jpg (1534x912, 155.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Lkx4hpDcKI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>women
>scientists
>some random guy told "I understand you" and fucked those roasties
>no answer the day after
OMG THERE'S A NEW MOST DANGEROUS PERSONALITY TYPE

cool, I have a new term to describe myself, apart form my MBTI type, other dark triad perks, and ofc schitzo and schizoid Any Forums attributes. Also autism and asperger, have I missed anything?

Attached: 1640470779974.jpg (720x700, 96.03K)

Women love dark triad badboys, who knew?

Attached: badboy.png (976x928, 410.93K)

Attached: badboy2.png (2297x2193, 557.37K)

Replace guy with jew and it sounds pretty dangerous.

You're not dark triad. Otherwise you'd be getting laid.

Attached: 1610230092676.jpg (1200x849, 229.03K)

How come scientists know more about the human mind than the human body?

Empathy is overrated.

Attached: dark.png (1809x1495, 879.9K)

>A new “dangerous” character trait dubbed “dark empathy” has been identified by scientists — but do you possess it?
they put dangerous in quotes in the video
that translates to COOL
its cool
>nooo you cant use your heckin empathy to benefit you, its supposed to be detrimental to you

Attached: 1639635368751.jpg (836x1024, 73.26K)

Fake and gay. What theyre doing is trying to discredit people who are rational and dont get into their emotions for every fucking decision they make.

Oooh..now all the edgy kids can talk about their dark empathy abd post joker memes..spooky stuff

Attached: InShot_20220112_173242341.jpg (3474x1920, 2.21M)

6/7 just haul me off to the schizoid camp I guess

Based noticer

They're not trying to fuck human bodies.

Naw man, he's so dark that he now has bizarro triad and has ascended to only having sex in the astral plane.

This world is mad.
> youtube.com/watch?v=6Lkx4hpDcKI

If you are abused, tortured, ostracised and used as a lab rat against your will and you feel hate towards these people and want them dead, but you don't want to hurt those who have never hurt you and feel empathy for them.
Then they make a classification for you called dark empath and then they will fill in forms while they smell each others farts and congratulate themselves on their discovery, while we are tortured by their presence.

But they will never have an introspective thought or insights into their actions, they will just continue to break trust and blame others like emotionally disabled child that never took any responsibility for being a cheating whore.
Aka as a feminist power pussy

A dark empath is just your regular old empath, but he's been fucked so hard by society, fucked so hard by the kikes, fucked so hard by feminism and niggers and spics and white faggots getting in his face and telling him he's subhuman for being himself, that he turned his love into hatred and applies disdain with autistic precision through the empathic neural pathways he was born with, just because he can and because it hurts the people who fucked him up.

You know.
Sigmas.

I rember.

7/7.
Just fuck my shit up a little bit harder.
76% of the world population dying from jabs, WITH Jesus saving as many as possible? See if I care.

LMAO I fucking love this. Saving. WHo knew i was ASCHIZOID!

but for real, i use to have lots of friends, before internet became mainstream. I knew my entire neighborhood for 2 blocks, and all the kids around. Also "no interest in sex" Jerked off more than i wanted to admit.

This

>Also "no interest in sex" Jerked off more than i wanted to admit.
I remember seeing this dumped on Any Forums. I think there's a later comic that clarifies they only seem disinterested in sex, but often just don't want to bother with the trouble of maintaining a relationship to get it.

>Fill out psych intake forms
>Question comes up about the world
>Say you wish a nuclear war would reset everything
>Therapist ask you why you said that
"Because the world is suffering and the greater evil is allowing it to continue"
*tips dark empathy fedora*

Attached: 1646692521269.jpg (1125x1324, 178.22K)

> . I think there's a later comic that clarifies they only seem disinterested in sex, but often just don't want to bother with the trouble of maintaining a relationship to get it.

Exactly this, a kid that grows up with not so loving family, aint gonna want to experience the same shit they do at home, with a stranger.

Sounds like what happened. It's not a very nice thing to do but psychopathy?

why is any of this a mental illness?