Any pol approved netflix shows?

Last one i watched was animal kingdom

Attached: 1647774894281.webm (404x720, 633.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Piux3vPPac8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OOOOOOHHH HE'S HURT

STOP THE FIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=Piux3vPPac8

No

Netlfix now has nigglets being a super heroes instead of gang bangers, thieves and miscreants. Netflix is fighting BET to be the lead nigger channel.

Disgusting.

Attached: 4A439DF2-9C10-4EB8-AD52-B702104C497C.jpg (800x564, 68.68K)

Whats better?

This. Probably the only series that doesn't have gays and tranny niggers.

Also mind hunter was nice even with a fag there.

Attached: images.jpg (1175x1763, 184.69K)

Mind Hunter was good!
Shameless WAS good. But the last couple of seasons turned out to be the nigger loving left wing bullshit ever

Violet Evergarden is fine

Who tf watches jewflix.
Herb.

Dark

After Life.

Shoot your boss fo me ait

I don't think there are any legit shows left there. Better to watch the wire if you didn't do that yet.

>the nigger cries out as he strikes you

>paying for jewflix

Attached: __mp40_girls_frontline_drawn_by_perfect_han__93625d8338f94cb1546074d6812bb467.png (610x532, 147.02K)

Gfs do.

The wire is so good! I still listen to the pogues Sally macleane and I watched it about 10 years ago

niggers are so naturally violent lmao

Netflix is completely compromised by cultural marxists intent on destroying white european culture, white families, and their future. Do not consume their media - it layers in "progressive" (read: degenerate) propaganda both overtly and subtly in every single thing they produce.

Giving them money is paying someone to destroy your future. Read a book, improve yourself. Form connections with other good men.

If you are into foreign films/TV shows and like mysteries I just started watching High Seas. It's set in the late 1940s on a Spanish cruise liner and I am utterly amazed about how there are no niggers,chinks, or female empowerment nonsense in something made by Netflix in 2019. Check it out, I've been enjoying it.