Why are testosterone levels so low in young men today? And what are some changes we should make to increase them?

Why are testosterone levels so low in young men today? And what are some changes we should make to increase them?

Attached: 1648170293182[1].jpg (400x552, 52.45K)

Most western men will report back in the 300-400ng/dl range while in the 20-30 year old age bracket. This is due to a variety of factors; plastics, fluoride, lack of sun exposure, lack of confrontation, processed foods, high sugar diet, high fruit diet, low vegetable and red meat intake.

Unironically the ruling class believe this is ideal. A society of women is easier to rule over then a society of men. However it can backfire if you need a warrior class to come to your defense however technology has replaced the warrior class and they are simply outdated.

>microplastics, EMR, atrazine/birth control in tap water, preservatives/fragrances in almost everything, sedentary lifestyle, diets with less red meat and more onions, general societal pressure to be more feminine
only the first 2 of these are unavoidable

increase cholesterol consumption via eggs, most men should eat a minimum of 6 eggs per day
cholesterol is the starting block of all hormones and steroids produced in the body
add in a minimum of one hour hard lifting/work to stimulate muscle growth
90% of your health problems disappear in 6 weeks

Is the Asian dude the highest? Dude looks like a chad

Personally I had low T due to a brain injury and have secondary hypogonadism due to a condition known as open sella syndrome. To the point where I take medically required Testosterone injections and am not a onions boy about it, may be because mine is related to my brain and my balls work fine idk but I can tell you for sure that it is like night and day when I am off those shots I can barely function.

Every male should probably get their T levels checked.

They don't eat any organ meats.

I just had my levels checked. I'm at 782 and am 36 years old. I was concerned that it is so low, seeing these figures, I am genuinely concerned for society.

Lack of Sun, diets low in animal protein and fats, sedimentary job and lifestyle.

Dig ditches, eat red meat, be a man.

How much does it cost to get T level checked without insurance? Never had it checked but curious what mines at.

Eggs, milk and cheese. Jews will seethe!

I'm not sure of the answer but mine skyrocketed when I was in prison and fell slowly afterwards to normal. Women gravitated towards me post release like you wouldn't believe and I felt great.

Prison diet is shit and stress is constant. No sunlight for 4 months straight before release. I did exercise all day though.

I wonder if lack of physical conflict or general lack of socialization with other males plays a part.

>red meat intake
Ok Shill

This. Westerners balk at organ meat. Liver and onions boys. Sriracha or other hot sauces if you can't get over the iron taste.

I worked with a guy who just said everything a doctor wants to hear for low T, didn't get tested and now takes supplements just to aid with his weight lifting.

What a fool
I have been a vegan for 2 years
My testosterone levels were 600+, normal
I would say stop fapping / nutting, testotsterone levels would be restored

Triggered pajeet detected

Exercise will do it, I lost 50 lbs in 3 months just doing shit tons of cardio and by the end of it I would get this alpha male anger energy when id argue with people.

One guy said I sounded like his meat head brother and thats when I knew the exercise and weight loss had led to a spike in Test. Plus I was like 24.

I also have to jack off all the time cause I was so filled with sexual energy lol

Post neck shot

Lol that's probably it. I went from 5'10 170ish down to 150. I looked like a strong methead and had infinite energy. I'm at 200 lbs now and am a lot stronger but low energy

Thing is that the buzz feed guys are slim with low test. All I did was push ups and burpees all day... all day from wake up till bed. I guess staying in motion is key.

a society of women and feminized men can't rebel against their masters
get with the program kid, this didn't happen by chance