Destiny needs our help Any Forums

Attached: FOpVAHbXEAkU9V3.jpg (1920x1080, 369.68K)

not my

Not my problem.
Stop spamming this you dumb nigger.

anus

Is he a based individual? Ok, how do I help?

Our problem comrade.

Don’t care. That’s his people that he continues to defend

Live by the jewish clown money
Die by the jewish clown money
NMP

Spam it here, schizos get annoyed.

Live by the tranny, die by the tranny

He gets what he deserves

nah i'm good

nah fuck off. this dude is so fucking annoying and wrong about stuff

First he gets raped by fuentes in the debate and then some twitter tranny gets his channel shut down. You really hate to see it lmao

Attached: C8E1AE8C-DDD7-4CD6-B2F2-F5F283654BF2.png (372x396, 341.11K)

Maybe come up with a funny idea or plan first before coming here

Estonia really has become a substitute flag for reddit.

Oh no, he'll have to get a real fucking job now, what a tragedy

I guess Jon has a very good week right now.

based fuck that cuck

Nick Fuentes said he would give him a platform on cozy_tv if he wants, despite Destiny being a liberal.

I want Destiny un-canceled just because i hate trannies feeling empowered

Attached: troonessuract.gif (256x256, 3.6M)

Trans are not human

Fuming?

No the 4d chess is to cancel him on all mainstream platforms to force him to use based platforms like Gab and Cozy.tv

Isn't he a liberal? Isn't this just the left eating itself?

does Fuentes own Cozy? Really surprised DesTINY hasn't moved to an alt platform yet

For ANYONE who isn't fucking trannies exclusively and shilled for trannies, this is more than just. The final form of any sensible woman is to hate trannies. If you shilled for trannies and your wife starts to wake up, of course you're gonna be in trouble with either your wife if you disagree (disagreeing about this is reason enough to divorce. Imagine sleeping with a man who supports "trans rights") or your faggoty fanbase who virtue signal for free on the internet. Next time don't defend freaks who target kids? Jontron still makes good money.

No he's antiwhite

he makes so much money on twitch watching him be reduced to that is fun

he's the main owner of it i think but there are other people involved.
there's a lot of shit on there that's not political like just gaming streams.
I guess they've already surpassed DLive, but they'd need more interesting content like some good podcasts before i'll tune in more regularly because i hate gaming streams personally

Yeah but he isn't insanely woke and is in favor of some freedoms like gun ownership and free speech which nowadays is enough to get canceled.
He is still a globalist though.

They have infowars, its good background noise

All of these guys have faggot sex so therefore shouldn't have a voice because you can't speak when a cock is in your mouth. Faggots. Saged.

You can always watch Beardson scream nigger and melt down every night.

I listen to Nick daily and thought it wasn’t his best. He kinda just went in like he’s talking to his audience and didn’t introduce arguments that well

yeah i usually watch infowars for that exact reason and use cozy just because i don't understand how the actual infowars / banned.video platforms work

He literally did a debate a year ago defending men competing in women's sports. He claimed there was no physical difference between men and women except testosterone

Attached: Screenshot_20220111-170854_Overchan (fork).jpg (1080x496, 240.41K)

Destiny did a lot to normalize trannie mental illness. I love seeing him killed by his own feminine phallic object.

Attached: 1647899310341m.jpg (1023x1024, 71.26K)

>i just took away your primary source of income
>can my followers please boost this
This dude has his head so far up the gash he calls a vagina that his nose is buttressing his prostate

Attached: 344422F8-CBE3-45DE-9EA6-0E4FC203F855.jpg (599x449, 68.37K)

No he's degenerate and anti-white

women trannies in sports is one of the strongest things in clown world waking up normies to how broken shit is

Spite is a woman's emotion.

I agree that the first half of the debate was not Nicks finest, but I think the second half he started getting in the groove. It felt like he just hasn’t debated in a while

Dohohohohoho

gonna use this more often. well said

>Argue disingenuously for years
>Real world consequences prove your disingenuous arguments were retarded and your female wife thinks you're a stupid bitch for not seeing what MAGAtards figured out easily
>Reel back your tryhard edgy stance
>Get banned for life and lose all your money
His wife is next to go. All he had to do was be genuine but hey, at least he was on the right side of history until they burned him at the stake.
People like Destiny emboldened these people. I'm sure Destiny was thinking the same thing when Jontron was getting cancelled but most Jon fans know what a woman is.

He's a degenerate. Piss off.

That beta faggot can go fuck himself.