Brit/pol/

>Macron blocks Boris on sending tanks to Ukraine as NATO tensions surge over 'red line'
express.co.uk/news/politics/1586094/ukraine-war-latest-emmanuel-macron-boris-johnson-tanks-nato-tanks-ukraine-russia-news

Attached: _98950227_000339995.jpg (976x549, 133.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10652119/Ukraine-war-Putin-defends-JK-Rowling-rant-cancel-culture.html
thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/18056827/thief-jailed-stealing-ukraine-charity-box/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

New official casualties update from RF MOD, 25th March.

Attached: rfmodofficial.png (503x718, 67.24K)

>Putin compares himself to JK ROWLING: Ranting president says Russia is being cancelled by the West - just like Harry Potter author on 'gender rights'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10652119/Ukraine-war-Putin-defends-JK-Rowling-rant-cancel-culture.html

Don't believe that. 15,000 give or take on both sides would be believable

13:30
US now planning for possible Russian strikes on NATO territory

En route to Poland on Air Force One, US national security adviser Jake Sullivan held a briefing with reporters.

Asked whether Russia would attempt to bomb convoys carrying supplies to Ukraine over land through NATO countries, he said: "We are doing contingency planning for the possibility that Russia chooses to strike NATO territory in that context or in any other context.

"And the president has been about as clear as one can be about his absolute determination to respond decisively, alongside the other members of our alliance if Russia attacks NATO."

He also said the US and its allies could still impose new measures to punish Russia for its invasion of Ukraine.

"Of course, there are additional measures to tighten the screws on sanctions, and we will be constantly reviewing those," he said.

Reminder to get outside and absorb some sunshine :)

Attached: 1648217698339m.jpg (723x1024, 82.52K)

>Thief, 56, jailed after stealing Ukraine charity box from pub, as landlord labels him ‘very worst of humanity’
thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/18056827/thief-jailed-stealing-ukraine-charity-box/

No, that wouldn't be believable at all. The Russians are bombing barracks and airbases. Ukrainian losses far exceed Russian losses. It's an absolute massacre.

>imagine moving a thread at 291 posts
Now that's what I call superfluous moderating

It's almost over. Ukraine has all but lost.

Oh well, hey ho, what's the next thing we're supposed to pretend to care about?

but, but, but, on social media Ukrainian flags out number Russian flags 10 to 1,

the Ukraine has won the internet, why can't the Russians grasp this fact and surrender now before the BBC deploys new memes?

China will invade Taiwan. The Ukrainian armed forces are smashed but the consequences of the happening will be very prominent everywhere for the rest of the decade.

If any of us survive that long.

15,000 Russian troops killed is impossible. That would mean 30,000 are wounded and a total of 45,000 out of their original force lost meaning they’d either have to mobilise to replace them or stop the operation entirely neither of which is happening. BBC article and KIA to WIA ratio confines Russian MoD figures to be relatively accurate there’s a chance that list is a couple of days out of date.

ok larptard

eating? having electricity and hot water? keeping a roof over our heads?

Believe whatever you like. Your post was completely ridiculous. See for a partial explanation why.

What is in my interests to sanction Russia.
I don't want expensive gas and electricity.

ukraine falls in 2 days!!

>China will invade Taiwan.
Don't care.

I'm eating right now mate?

Got no more work left in me today boss

wtf I love redditors now

Attached: 1648214912103.jpg (1080x1577, 213.81K)

you'll have a lot more problems than expensive gas if war in europe is allowed to go unchecked

this KILLS brit/pol/

Attached: Ginny-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-movies-17204833-1574-2080.jpg (1574x2080, 447.11K)

The new deal between America and Europe for LNG shipments are only a small percentage of European demand, and they don't have the capacity in place to unload it all. Shit will hit the fan in Europe before this coming winter, and we will feel it here soon like nobody has ever felt anything in this country before. You already know that though. I'm talking to anyone else who might be reading who doesn't.

I don't think China wants to invade Taiwan,

they want the US to back off with all the bluster and menacing, they want the natural process of Taiwan coming into alignment with China to happen which will eventually lead to a reunification,

it's just like Nork & Souk, if the US would just BTFO the two halves would have progressively erased their differences and reunified in some way by now,

Murica is obsessed by obstructing anything it doesn't like.

this is a false-flagger from Any Forums btw

well, let's see how it's going in a few months,

you say this every year, especially last year and the year before that

>a few months
It's just a couple of boiled eggs mate, I've already eaten them.
Washing them down with a nice hot cup of maté.

Nobody ever said it would or was supposed to except retarded propagandists in the media from British Defence Intelligence.

You will. If you're still alive by then, which you may well not be.

oh look another "look what america made [country] do" preemptive copepost

There's worse things than being dead.

BREAKING NEWS FROM BELFAST

Irish Foreign Affairs Minister forced to leave his event at the John and Pat Hume Foundation-dedicated to mending relations between divided communities in Belfast-after a security alert. A man driving a van nearby was hijacked, and a canister was reportedly placed inside it. It was driven to the centre where Coveney was giving his address, and abandoned. A controlled explosion has since occurred. More news to follow.

Attached: 90057364_1542417399257944_8382879999685820416_n.jpg (445x632, 81.91K)

>they want the US to back off with all the bluster and menacing, they want the natural process of Taiwan coming into alignment with China to happen which will eventually lead to a reunification,
why would it happen naturally without a change of govertnment in China?

will you at least admit that there won't be any sort of accurate count of dead and injured on any side until after the war?

meanwhile ireland has its native identity destroyed by globohomo and these retards are still screeching about irrelevant old conflicts

Remember the user who bought loads of tinned food in early 2020 before the dovid thing really kicked off? He bought tins of food that he didn't even like

Attached: 1590450793471.jpg (320x320, 16.03K)

Dont care lads just wish they'd build more nuclear powerplants

I wonder if he's still working his way through them.

Attached: 6234626.jpg (1200x846, 247.73K)

can I get a QRD on why NATO members can't deliver tanks and planes across the border?

why is it thought that it would be perceived as crossing a line, how is it any different from supplying javelins?

Attached: FBxOda9XsAguxVH.jpg (1536x2048, 927.88K)

Britain imports 60% of it's gas and 33% of it's oil,

we stopped being an exporter in the early 2000's,

the energy bottleneck is behind the GFC in 2008 and the reason growth has ended in the West and we're all feeling poorer,

cutting ourselves off from Russia's energy exports and limiting ourselves to more expensive imports from the US is only going to accelerate this decline in the West,

more of our personal budgets will go to funding essentials that will be rising in price and discretionary spending will have to be cut to balance our personal budgets,

falling discretionary spending undermines our economy built on services, consumption and imports,

it's all a bit of a death spiral if we don't rejig everything quite radically.

>muh international order

because this war is nonsense

They would prefer not to invade, but they, like the Russians, will be forced to. The west won't leave it alone and will continue to encourage independence, continue to fortify the island militarily. The Chinese won't be able to wait much longer. I see a lot of people saying "China can just play the long game and wait for the west to get weak then reunify or invade." But China has been playing the long game over Taiwan with the west for over 50 years. This is the culmination of their long game. They will go soon. I'm telling you. I am rarely wrong about these sorts of things.

No, I don't. When I say something, it usually happens. I've never said what I wrote in that post before today. The deal was made today.

"winter will be apocalyptic" says man for third year in a row

oh also
>will be forced to
stupid fucking shill

I can't say that you're wrong.

Why would I do that? If anyone ought to be doing that, it's you, UK DI, and Ukraine.

great input

Attached: 07f.png (886x886, 70.28K)

stupid vatnig shill

Given how much food prices have gone up he's probably saved a decent bit of money doing that.

I'm not writing an essay for you mate.

What I meant was that cutting Russian energy exports out of Europe and half the world will have disastrous consequences for us either way. What we're seeing now is only the beginning. It's going to get much, much, much worse.

it's in Taiwans interests to work more closely with China, it's where all the economic activity is happening,

look at Hong Kong, in 1999 it was a major player in the region but by 2020 it was becoming a backwater and Chinese cities were outclassing HK,
for someone living in HK there is more opportunity working with China than stubbornly holding out for some Western miracle to come to their economic rescue,

since 2008 China has been doing the majority of the heavy lifting in the global economy, if they weren't there we would all have been in a great depression since 2008 not just a stagflation.

Yes, yes, heard it all before. Except the native identity of Ireland was already in tatters before the refugees and migrants started showing up.

Reminder that if you are renting property and aren't in a tenants union you are begging to be exploited. Your landlord is never your mate.

Attached: 69476093_1353250608174625_1283919523258302464_n.jpg (640x480, 26.51K)

when did pol become so normie tier
exact same opinions as the NPCs

getting your cock out and twirling it would have made more sense

>it's in Taiwans interests to work more closely with China
Whether it is or it isn't, that's not what's happening. The opposite is happening. Be it due to US sanctions, independence activists, tensions over military exercises, pressure from the west, or whatever.