Why is he so based?

Why is he so based?

Attached: 160E92F5-DE55-4327-8557-96D730CC924E.jpg (220x220, 13.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7gVDdLQ60oQ
youtu.be/eVbVwFPgSk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

checked

shills incoming

who

oh no
its
LITERALY WHO-MAN
everyone run
fuck you OP

Attached: 1642957104314.png (760x1185, 36.69K)

I like him

The ghost of Kyiv. He was killed in an air strike.

His video on the dollar using reserve currency status was perfect for normies; finally got my parents and sisters to start stocking up on non perishables using it

He has travelled and done business too.

You learn things while doing those things.

He's undoubtly based, even if he's probably a kike

so based that he ran away from streaming yesterday and I didn't get to watch it?

He says he is Catholic.

Have sex incels!

youtube.com/watch?v=7gVDdLQ60oQ

What happened yesterday
I saw that he was streaming but I decided to watch it later but the video was not up

kek.
In a might is right world, which he now faces, he loses.
This is his capitulation phase in which he prostrates in front of the Russian shell that is about to hit his hiding shelter.

It really is too bad.

I hope he survives this war. It really was a stupid idea to stay in ukraine.

Attached: E65A9CE2-A6ED-4551-A944-611D0CF50DF3.jpg (564x705, 63.64K)

Why did he cut his last stream and where can I find it?

Vladimir Putin is three things...

Can pol detectives get to the bottom of this?

he is milking peoples atention for money on internet ...

Russia sell gas for ruble. He manage talk same massage whole hour, some people like it and he find his way to make money.

Gather information from internet and then regurgitate to public, audience that like his style to talk about things.

youtu.be/eVbVwFPgSk4

He's the coach. He's seen it all. From the thrill of victory, to the agony of defeat, and every measure of human joy and grief that lies in between

The streams are still there unless he was talking about a different one, he said someone was shitting up his chat but I had the stream on in the background and didn't notice much disruption, maybe a mod told him it got out of hand later or something.

AUTISTS! LISTEN UP!!

We need to get to the bottom of this James Vasquez story. The reason is very simple: This glowie is influencing a whole bunch of very influential and trendsetting people on Twitter. He has been positioned so as to be an influencer of the influencers. And his goal is to convince everyone that the Ukraines are winning so that when they do a false flag gas attack to get NATO involved, everyone will be convinced that the Russians did it.

That is why it is incumbent on us to find out who he is. I can get the message out to hundreds of thousands of people — but I need absolutely rock solid evidence before I can go out there.

That’s why I’m turning to you. I need my schizo T’s and degenerate F’s to turn their hyper-autismo up to 11.

Truly.

G.

Attached: 712090F5-F3A4-4109-B5D5-9D94BD2FB66D.jpg (750x983, 310.83K)

He's jewish. Carefully avoiding chabad being behind both sides

Attached: 1647950514821.png (350x425, 102.25K)

Yesterday’s stream is missing
I watched a little bit live he was talking about Madeleine Albright but it’s not there on his channel

I was watching it. He unironically got distracted by a spammer in the comments. He said he would delete the stream and do it again today or so