/GPG/ /UG/ /SG/ Ukraine General #1926 - Hohol Feelz Edition

Palestine, Ukraine, Russia, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Yemen, Myanmar, Socotra and other ongoing conflicts as well as soup, pipelines and robots
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Russia/Ukraine
Russian forces pushed to the center of the city, with Chechens raising the flag of victory of the districts Prosecutor's Office.
Militia of the Republics of Donbass locates an Azov detention center in Mauripol.
Ukranian forces push the Russians back from the northeast of Kiev.
A massive fireball was seen above Kiev, possibly as result of a fuel explosion.
A Russian landing ship caught fire and was destroyed at Berdyansk dock. Ukranian Defense Minister Anna Malyar confirmed it was the result of a Ukranian military action.
Russian forces seemingly halt advances on Kharkiv.
And finally, Russia has moved to allow gas to be bought using Bitcoin.
>Belarus
Australia has placed sanctions on Lukashenko.
>Yemen
Five dead in bombing near Aden, casualties including a senior officer and his son.
>India
UK delegation called off as Chinese foreign minister arrives for a visit.

>Live maps
conflicttr.com/
liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/
defensepoliticsasia.com/ukraine/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/aFfaPEep (embed)

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
nitter.net/spriter99880
nitter.net/disclosetv
nitter.net/oryxspioenkop
nitter.net/lindseysnell
nitter.net/abduljabbar1612
nitter.net/archer83able
nitter.net/theragex
nitter.net/ralee85
nitter.net/suriyakmaps

PT:

Attached: 1647949065836.gif (990x540, 550.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UpLKRu53MFA
edition.cnn.com/europe/live-news/ukraine-russia-putin-news-03-24-22/h_5e4f6814eb523d9d785fba3e0f579786
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Mariupol still standing

Attached: 1646523027379.jpg (297x319, 56.92K)

Threadly reminder the Shia of Ali are the ONLY good guys.

Attached: oldstories.jpg (724x1024, 224.43K)

would give monkey putin a kiss on the head
he is cute

KHERSON IS LIBERATED BY UKRAINE!!!
>KHERSON IS LIBERATED BY UKRAINE!!!

Attached: 1644782977284.jpg (118x125, 3K)

glownigger, you gotta post larger images

kill yanks

What is that, a liberation for ants?

Please post a smaller pic, it doesn't fit on my screen

sorry was so excited i saved the thumbnail

SLAVA UKRAINA

Attached: 1620316491840.png (591x624, 323.04K)

Attached: 1630356078991.png (238x234, 129.03K)

Eh, the majority of these projects are on islands, which means they'll be demolished if abandoned due to lack of space.
You underestimate just how thirsty we are for Saudi bucks. It began under the previous admin but the current one is really betting on them. Retarded imo, but I think they bet that the Americans will bail out the Sauds no matter what.

bros, I feel like Sultan II.Kılıç Arslan ve Sultan Selahaddin Eyyubi'nin Torunu is a bot which aims to make us karaboğas look bad

iskander launching ballistic and cruise strikes

Attached: video_2022-03-25_17-11-48.webm (854x480, 2.57M)

I want him and jewroach in the same thread

Fucking glownigger, you're so incompetent I hope they are not paying you a living wage for this.

Attached: 1646408300450.png (1024x1024, 1.39M)

it's rather sad really, we are big on construction and are closer
sauds probably buy the materials from us in the first place
we would give you goys much better deal

jewroach got slapped and buck broken hard, he won't be coming for a while

That number is from the MoD and probably doesn't take into account DPR/LNR casualties and those are the ones' who've been through the meatgrinder the hardest.
So double the number. Should be realistic.

Was the Russian garrison in Kherson culled? Did the ukrainian mod annonce they took back the city? A random tweet from a Polish propaganda source that claims Belaroruskis shut down the railroads without providing photo evidence from the fact does not count.
And Mariupol is evidently not russian until the last azov defender dies. We haven't heard a peep from the Russian MoD.

>Greek-Saudi summit photo
>Arabic
>English
>no Greek to be seen
Have some pride, damn

It's cuz ya hittin' the marble lately

new russian spaced\reactive armor

Attached: photo_2022-03-25_14-04-01.jpg (1280x731, 190.56K)

Kek, you really ARE a boomer.

Attached: 1646941231425.jpg (705x676, 349.1K)

I ALWAYS slapp marble before my morning yoga

>LPR liberated 93% of the territory of the republic, DPR - 54%, battles in Mariupol continue - Russian Defense Ministry

He's a bit autistic, especially when it comes to Salahuddin being a turk lmao

But all in all i don't think he's a bot gardas. But very very autistic.

In general; I have the feeling that the next year will be the year of the turks

It's in the air, i can basically taste the blood of our enemies

youtube.com/watch?v=UpLKRu53MFA

May Allah crush Armenia first

Can't wait for the shitshow that will unravel in saudia arabia after they get overthrown.
>The roach faction
trying to secure the northern part of saudia and establish turkish bases along the American ones.
>the Jordanian-Israeli-Morocco coalition
They will try to annex medina and mecca for "religious purposes"
>russian backed emirates
They are going for the oil wells whilst fighting Houthis, both of them trying get thier first.

Sloviansk WHEN

Attached: file.png (1200x1278, 315.35K)

Yea this sounds like bullshit, sorry to burst your bubble

Everyone makes mistakes. The important part is that Russia is being pushed back.

Why is that important?

Attached: EvGFmM6XEAI2LR-.jfif.jpg (720x900, 87.54K)

Is this country still exist?

boomer-mutt...

It's literally from the Visegard Twitter, the same cons that were cheering about Black Polish Nationalists.

Because im america first not russia first.

Ya hussayn
The king of the world

We are also big on construction. Building materials, paints and coatings are among the few industries that got out of the crisis relatively unscathed, plus we have an ungodly amount of civil engineering firms. The agreement also stipulates that X amount of money has to be spent on the Greek economy.

Lost all of it after we sold Piraeus.

edition.cnn.com/europe/live-news/ukraine-russia-putin-news-03-24-22/h_5e4f6814eb523d9d785fba3e0f579786
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Another oldie

Is Ukraine America now? You're foreign elites first.

Attached: file.png (624x387, 196.25K)

They have no allies though they still have all those Wahabis they control. They're technically "allied" to the US but it's more of convenience on both parties. You can tell they're going to be regime changed sooner or later with all the anti Saudi news reporting all over the MSM. It's also one of the reasons the Saudis are pivoting to China, They know themselves the Americans will topple their regime once their usefulness is over.

never
we got pushed back at izyum
we are losing kherson
mariupol will hold until the siege is lifted
its over putinbros. hopefully ukraine accepts taking just rostov and doesnt go for the full regime change in moscow

user...

They've been bleeding a lot of those Wahabis, MBS's a big liberal, balancing secularization with losing allies among the Sudari Seven and Wahabi clerics.

If you were actually pro-America you would be supporting Russia.
Although trying to work that one out would probably make your boomer-brain explode.

Attached: Satanic States of America.jpg (4982x4590, 3.08M)

wtf ukrainian army in moscow... its over...

Attached: 1646787752070.jpg (775x1200, 154.76K)

What if the whole Maginot ends up in a kotel bypassed at the flanks?

>Salahuddin being a turk lmao
there is some proofs that he is partially Turk, especially his brothers having Turkish names etc but it doesnt even matter imo, it's not like we are like sood dogs who never really had influential leaders

but this dudes autism is too much
sometimes I go in to outer/pol/ threads about Turkey and aim to DESTROY our enemies with memes and logic ben shapiro style
then I see this nigger doing nothing but no u posting then I give up and come back to our comfy /gpg/ palace

>In general; I have the feeling that the next year will be the year of the turks
after the summer, Erdochad has a lot of surprises
currently he put a trojan horse in to opposition and its working perfectly
dogmenians will be rekt completely before this year ends
next year VILL be kino I agree

its a hacking shame cuckotakis is outsourcing construction then

Based MIGAtard.

I know. Those clowns said that Belorussians were destroying their own railroads to prevent their army from joining the """"""""""""special operation"""""""" (according to the Ukrainian chief of railroads lol)

RUSSIA IS LOSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1631887560835.jpg (891x600, 572.23K)

Two armenigger rats killed, twelve wounded many more to come insha Allah

Fuck Ukraine and fuck Biden.

So the Russians literally allowed them to hang it there? Kind of a dumb move tbqh

>Russian forces are normally stationed at the city hall but don't appear to have intervened.
>There have been several protests by Ukrainian civilians in the square where the building is located since Russian forces moved into Kherson.
>The photographs show workers on a crane mounting the new flag.
>"On the night when the city council was shelled, the wire which held our national flag was damaged. And the flag itself should have been replaced a long time ago -- it had faded and frayed," Kolykhaiev said in a Facebook post.
eh. nothing about liberation like what that other glowing user mentioned here

I thought proud patriot americans were literate!

Attached: file.png (2229x1026, 209.65K)

>there is some proofs that he is partially Turk, especially his brothers having Turkish names etc but it doesnt even matter imo

To be honest, after his autistic rambling i've dived into it myself but only found out that Salahuddins most trusted general was a turk named Gökböri. I'll look further into it but for me personally? It doesn't matter if he was a kurd or a turk, or a turk-kurd mix.

He achieved a great feat and was the one who conquered Quds for us muslims. We need him back.

>dogmenians will be rekt completely before this year ends

Amin ya rabb, i have this weird feeling inside me again. As if another war is gonna happen, or i'm just longing for war

But somethings gonna happen

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Jihad.svg.png (2000x985, 154.93K)

23 hours ago, basically just screeching protestors. Yawn. CNN article says some workers and protestors raised the flag and the Russian troops stationed didn't care about it

Visegard Twitter literally spreading fake news, again.