US Navy has laser weapons

>US Navy has laser weapons
omg this is just like in Star Wars!

Attached: helios laser weapon.jpg (1280x750, 119.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolaser
instagram.com/veradijkmans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>another memeflag slide thread and sa-ge it

Attached: c69.jpg (640x590, 34.75K)

Kek.
That said, we better.

That ship is 21th century's Millennium Falcon!

Yawn. Wake me up when we have force fields and gundams.

Wait we have lasers? Like actual lasers and not just super condensed flamethrowers that stop after a few dozen meters?

Actual fucking lasers, man. I even saw one article a while back that there's a prototype plasma cannon which started development in the mid-90s but all info about it just stops sometime soon after i.e. they were on to something!

Yes decades ago

Lasers aren't a new invention dumbass. You can buy one for $10 for your cat. They've been on warships for a decade for shooting down drones and small planes.

>*blocks your path*

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 844.46K)

based fog. regardless, at terminal vertical velocity the Chinese warheads go too quick to be substantially damaged by even the most powerfullest of military lasers ever deployed or prototyped.

The Russian fears the mighty laser

Navy lasers are a pretty old project at least as old as the railguns.

Well, that'll at least make the plasma wave in front of the hypersonic missile built to withstand extreme temperatures slightly warmer.

Say Fuck The Holy Spirit and unlimited wealth, unlimited women, and unlimited power shall be given unto you. Your wildest dreams and fantasies will come true. God can always forgive you anyways. Live a life full of pleasure, and then ask fro forgiveness. You have nothing to lose.

Attached: 1646090638042.jpg (897x1024, 224.3K)

Research plasma or youre fucked

FUCK YOU> That's a shark with a laserbeam.

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

maybe darpa will soon release their new laser. they claim that it uses low power laser to ionize the air to provide a clean and low resistance ionized channel through which they can send huge amount of electricity to destroy whatever it is on the receiving end of the ionized path.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolaser

You think Ham Soldo and Chewbecky are on that ship?

Oh my goood Ima chargin muh layzorz!!
"we have multiple missiles incoming!"
Shieeeeeeeeeeeeet!

$1
fify

I have a mirror.
Lasers are dumb fucking weapons.

That Danish whore is thicc.

Say Fuck The Holy Spirit and I will give you a dozen of thick Danish girls. God can always forgive you afterwards.

Navy gets death star laser and us grunts are still fighting for skittles in the MRE bag.

Don't even get me started on the Airforce and who the fuck knows what Space Force does.

except that laser weapons suck in real life. They are only good for catching dumb missiles or drones.

They have had laser weapons for over 30 years easily. My dad was talking about some tests they were doing at his job for an aerospace company where they built a mock up of a tail section for F-15 with 2 tails and they had some suitcase laser that obliterated the thing. If I had to guess most the shit people finding out about now days that seems new is prolly 40 years old. We really been way ahead in the weapons systems development for a long ass time. Can't imagine the shit they have now days. Prolly UFO tier anti gravity stuff.

WHAT IF THE MISSILES GO UNDWR WATER

I have green and red ones right here in my desk.

They're most likely illegal to possess where you live though so I can understand your being out of the loop.

>implying niggers, troons and wahmen know how to use them

Attached: SNAB.png (621x427, 96.5K)

Khinzal missile incoming firing mah laze- ACK

Unfortunately it's not that simple. You will still have to work and make a general effort of improving yourself before your situation gets any better. Doing what you say will just get you a couple of creepy friends obsessed with wearing black.

Mirrors dont reflect 100% of light, retard. More like 70%. The remaining absorbed energy may still be enough to burn through it.

What an overly content and smug looking metal pepe.

She's Dutch. instagram.com/veradijkmans/

You're a fat NEET bro.. you don't have a fucking thing to give anyone, kek.

Any weapon that can be defeated by a mirror is retarded.

so, your face?