BIDEN LANDED IN POLAND

LIKE A BOSS

Attached: bidenpoland.png (2040x1006, 2.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w4Lygnu7lmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is his reptilian snout molting?

youtube.com/watch?v=w4Lygnu7lmo

>Like a boss
Only guy wearing a mask
Kek what a fag

Impressive. Very nice. Now, let's see him get back on the plane.

Attached: 1616173087438.webm (800x450, 3M)

Now he is going to single handedly rape every russian soldier to death.

>biden is the only retard still wearing a mask

Good I hope that nigger dead soon

The Dictator has arrived in his vassal state

Attached: 69757687887.jpg (240x240, 46.47K)

>Archduke Franz Ferdinand 2.0
Please!

Probably a body double.

>Instead of being catalytic for WWIII everyone just has a massive party

Beyond belief the most powerful nation on earth elected this guy as their supreme leader
He can't even walk, he's completely dead inside

Who knows in the age of No Truth

stfu nigger

"You don't have to do this, Joe."
t. Obongo

>elected this guy
Let's not get carried away, mahmoud

Again, doubt that’s really him.
The sunglasses and mask seem to suggest a body double in case someone wants to do some airsoft practice in Minecraft.

Attached: POLANDBIDEN.png (2008x1008, 2.33M)

I love how suddenly Poles are pro Biden and big democrats. Would you turn half your country into troons if that means that the us will say mean things about Russia?

Biden or Trump same old madmens really.
America is a disease.

low energy handshake

we didnt elect him you retarded shitstain

DOES HE REMEMBER WHERE HE LANDED

Attached: biden face.png (1894x996, 2.12M)

>That negro fellow I used to work for told me I was going to Kurwaland to get some toilet training?

Belarus

Every r*ssian soldier in ukraine is now screaming in terror and trembling out of fear knowing the powerful JOE is here.
Every r*ssian soldier is a fag, a coward and shat his pants hoping the stench will somehow repel JOE the great from ripping their assholes with his big American Cock!
But the smell only arouses JOE!
Joe, lets kill every child in r*ssia!

Attached: 1647247682687.jpg (800x558, 103.36K)

Stupid, sexy Slaanesh Putin.

Attached: 46603637-F007-4B43-978A-A1D6BB886A61.jpg (1280x1280, 356.18K)

Nothing says openness and honesty more than wearing a large medical mask and opaque sunglasses.
It's a natural response of humans to trust someone who covers literally every facial feature.

Wrong mask

He is so old a strong sneeze would void his bowels and explode his heart.

Looks like him. Could be that he’s doing collagen injection or some other treatment/surgery to make himself look more youthful and I confuse it with body doubles.

Man's almost 80, he's the demographic that should be deathly afraid of coof.

Let's say that we didn't, and Trump was cheated out of a second term. The American people stood by and let it happened, which is arguably worse than voting Biden in.

Why is he wearing a mask and sunglasses coming OFF an airplane but taking both off while outside and standing in the face of other people?
Why put it back on only to take it off when you are speaking face-to-face?

A: confused old man has no clue what he is doing

hes triple vaxxed and boostered. hes now immune from every disease...except dementia

Boss and Biden doesn’t compute you fucking idiot.

Attached: 1B7E3FFF-ED60-4469-9BB4-E94ACB0FC429.jpg (1440x960, 95.36K)

How many Joe Bidens are there at this point?

[JOE BIDEN WAKE UP WEBM]

The military let it happen.

Trump would have met Zelenski and dislocated his arm with one of his special alpha handshakes

Wearing a face covering that offers no protection and just make you sicker has the opposite effect. Not that it matters, since it's all theater

This dudes mainlining infants’ MSC’s every other fucking day, i guarantee it.

Didn't Obama and Jen Psaki both test positive recently? How many vaxxes and boosters have they had??

>The American people stood by and let it happened,
This is the worst. I can't take Americans seriously cus if that happened here there would mayhem.

Lmao the commentator on state TV here openly says that american interests are guided by the deep state and Biden is just the puppet face who is part of bigger plan

>My name is Biden,” he replied, “for we are many.”

oh no no no no no no

>elected

Poles are dumb as hell, like legit if I asked a normie about it they would say that the americans are too weak on russia, lol. Beyond redemption, reading my passport.

>t.

Attached: 1647598499693.jpg (662x901, 116.15K)

Everyone in America feels the same way. Nobody respects him as a leader because nobody believes he is in charge of anything.

Also keep in mind this guy cheated to win the election. Pic related.

Attached: arizona.jpg (1078x4087, 774.28K)

that's exactly what they are saying now lol

rofl, well they aren't wrong

Travel to the larger cities of the USA and see for yourself, the country is dying. A significant amount of the US are immigrants who are there to ride what is left of the original European wave that made the USA what it is. The rest are European descendants, half of whom are virtue-signaling leftists who don't even see the value of 1st and 2nd amendments. The country is dead and balkanization of the USA is the only way out. Hopefully it breaks apart this time, because their last civil war sucked.

How likely is it that US&A gets rid of him in mine raft and blames Ruslana?

they were only double masked when the standard is tripple. science didn't fail us, we failed science. we must keep faith in the science.

>2022
>still wearing a mask
I get that he's as old as slavery but wasn't the many jabs meant to make people stop using masks?

Still can't believe so many fell for the jab scam

Attached: hyperthink.gif (388x394, 32.85K)

this is amazing, decline the west even faster daddy

>implying trump would be seen dead with that crack head

looks like a kn95 sort of mask, if you want to get some protection from a virus, thats the one to use. of course if you don't believe in germs then its not going to make sense anyways.

What a shit show.
LMAO.

>kurwa żydzi kurwa chuj bydło

I read Bin Laden in Poland

>us is collapsing
>let's just fly to a foreign country

the problem is that they believe that the deep state is pro russian. it's some kike psyop shit where they double down on something that is already quite shaky. if you press them hard enough they might start telling you about how the entire world expect for Poland and the baltics are russian agents. (but how the balts are actually pussies about it!).

WHERE THE FUCK IS HE

Attached: 1646587936092.jpg (400x381, 46.93K)

I don't like Biden, but he is nonetheless US president. We bet pn Trump and lost, now we have to lick extra hard to get extra Us support and troops in case Russia decides Ukraine is not enough. It's simply poliyical realism , we have learned from history.

will he get drone striked by putin?

Doubt it simply because nobody fucking wants Kamala Harris being the President. That might result in an actual coup attempt since that woman has shown nothing but apathy for her responsibilities and contempt for the citizens under her.
Even Democrats hate her and admit that she has been literally ignoring the crisis at our southern border for no logical reason.

Why do they bother to send Biden over in person when he's obvously senile and his handlers must be making the clalls for him?

Why do world leaders still need to pay an in-person visit to other world leaders halfway across the globe like what is the point sounds like an awful waste of time, planning, security, etc.

also keeps him from putting things in his mouth

Attached: 1631450637362.jpg (608x760, 94.41K)

Y'all so gullible I swear. Get it together

In Kurwaland.
>Murzyni liżą mój tyłek

imagine believing that ppl like Biden haven't been given an actual vaccine.
Psaki "catching Covid" was her saying "I need a few days off from this shit job"

>the problem is that they believe that the deep state is pro russian

Kek, that makes no sense. Our government is so focused on destroying Russia that we're destroying ourselves in the process.

Das rite! Lig dem balls nice n good, nigga.

>hes triple vaxxed and boostered. hes now immune from every disease...except dementia
and AIDS
and AIDS

>Beyond belief the most powerful nation on earth elected this guy as their supreme leader
>He can't even walk, he's completely dead inside

Attached: weekend and bernies 5.png (611x356, 381.72K)

Attached: 25C4C05F-554C-4583-814D-AD28D966529A.jpg (1600x898, 148.37K)

if trump had listened to his advisors more, he would still be in office. easiest reelection ever and trump couldn't help but fuck it up.

She will step down and we'll get President Pelosi. The ultimate nightmare.

He didn't fly to Poland he just landed on an airport in Kansas they dressed up as a Polish airport.
Neither Biden nor the world will notice the different

JOE the powerful, will rape putin as well can't wait to see JOES cock in pootins mouth.
As pootin will be filled with creamy American cum pootin will scream with pleasure: OOOOOHHHHH I LOVE AMERICAN CUM, NOW I UNDERSTAND MY MISTAKES!
And from that moment he will be JOES little bitch. Another great victory for united states of America!

Biden's flimsy legitimacy is only existent because foreign nations treat him as the President. If other nations rejected him, Biden would probably have to step down since his main job is foreign diplomacy.

However, that would mean corrupt "democracies" admitting that the American election was stolen... and I'm certain all "democratic" nations "reinforce" their elections as well.

>if that happened here there would mayhem.
LOL your "country" is run by cartels

Alright then! I'll sing you a song... until your mom comes back!

Attached: 89BB431D-6620-4EDC-A73A-A31004D81B14.png (1784x1084, 523.15K)

Based Polska
They're correct desu

>The American people stood by and let it happened

I mean quite a few people rioted about it, and all of them are in prison now for life.

He obviously doesn't want to be here when it happens