An Ukrainian soldier has picked up a phone from a dead russian (which he stole from an ukr civilian previously) to call...

An Ukrainian soldier has picked up a phone from a dead russian (which he stole from an ukr civilian previously) to call his contacts in Whatsapp. I made Eng subs for all of his videos. Enjoy.

His gf: streamable.com/oolnr6
The chat in the end of this video: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/369182385/#369182476
His mom: streamable.com/17njdi
Nik (idk who it is): streamable.com/v4riny
2308 aka Time zones lesson: streamable.com/i6oeyv
More chat: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/369197184/#369198935

Follow up video: streamable.com/fnkl6c
Follow up audio message where he explains why he's not sorry for them: streamable.com/jnup7l

Source: t.me/ 5g8rELkXop0wZmRi

Attached: file.png (793x1280, 801.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/jnup7l
streamable.com/fnkl6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: file.png (764x1268, 1.13M)

How'd he login?

yeah ukranians can't win so they just do warcrimes instead like harassing dead soldiers mothers and girlfriends
People who are winning don't need to do petty shit like this, but at least the silver lining is Ukraine will not exist past 2022

Attached: file.png (1054x1654, 1.75M)

>let's taunt the dead soldier's mother

As if Russian soldiers have any choice whatsoever in this conflict

Attached: file.png (1110x1540, 1.37M)

>As if Russian soldiers have any choice
streamable.com/jnup7l

Attached: file.png (3380x1442, 387.15K)

Man, some Ukranians are serious human scum in this war. I don't care who started it or who is in the wrong here. I think the last time I was this disgusted in a war was with the ISIS propaganda.

Attached: very funny.gif (445x247, 2.85M)

Kill yourself, filth.

Attached: 1646218990758.png (1280x960, 1.43M)

Holy based
Thanks bro, kill as many Russians as you guys can

Attached: 1646075920996.webm (352x640, 2.92M)

Attached: photo_2022-02-28_20-09-45.jpg (787x1280, 82.63K)

disgraceful really. Shame on you.

What kind of idiot doesn't have safe locking on his phone.

>some
All

Attached: 1645069999523.png (1546x1776, 350.74K)

he fucking stole it
streamable.com/fnkl6c

>this time for sure our war crimes will work
Kek

those ukrainians are a nasty bunch arent they. i hope they all die

Seeing dead friends and family will do that to you, wait until mainland chinks start shelling you and you'll quickly change into a monster.

lol what a faggot, you sure showed his friends and relatives!

I've said it from day one, Putin should have carpet bombed the entire country and used it as farmland afterwards. Ukrainians are worse than Jews and not worth saving.

or did he pick it up off a dead civilian that your army tortured to death?
seriously fuck off hohol scum. you fucking shitheads decided to bomb the shit out of your own people for 8 years and now you beg for ww3 to bail out your sorry asses.
I don't even really support Russia but ya'll are so fucked up.

>guy who gets blown up and is only an ass and a torn off leg miraculously has a phone on him in good enough condition to mock family members
all fields

Attached: cointelreminder.png (1169x993, 203.21K)

How did either side login?

Ukraine still isn't an independent territory nor does it have the actual backing of NATO.

Sorry ukies

I hope you realize that at the beginning of the war I had sympathy for your nation but now I have zero. You are savages.

Attached: ricky-rubio.png (397x492, 362.55K)

Savage but War is war...

God, you fucks deserve whatever is coming to you. I don’t care about sides in this bullshit, but all sympathy is now off the table.

Attached: file.png (960x1280, 2.03M)

If the Russians think it's awful, they fuck off back.

You think Ukrainians don't have dead boyfriend girlfriend pairs too? The Russians have been using their Stingray towers to do the same harassment to Ukrainians since 2014 in Donbass.

That is just extremely cringe I've been noticing how fake this whole shit is since it started but after this...
Literally a Netflix show for normies, when you're in a war and you see people dying or blowing up in bits you don't do shit like that
To me it feels like they're targeting zoomers and normies, making them think war is normal and nothing impactful, like a game, you see normies normalizing war and making tiktoks and larping as if they could handle a war, their perception of war are based on movies and games.
During Ww2 men purposely missed their shots to avoid killing, others would just cry and pray to god while their friends were all dead around them, some killed themselves, other died from heart attacks from hearing the bombings.
The 90% of this board would literally shake and cry if war actually happened, you don't have the moral, time or even the needs to do this shit, this is being televised, it's a show.

>b-but muh gore
lol not an argument retard
get better material

Attached: 1635857727933.jpg (352x352, 16.68K)

Attached: file.png (960x720, 1.27M)

Oh fuck off, Ahmed. You fucks colonized and destroyed culture after culture, then bitched when your colonizers got goodified by the Japanese navy. Oh, muh doctors and nurses. LOL. Bet those bitches orgasmed so hard before they were lined up on the beach and machine gunned.

>As if Russian soldiers have any choice whatsoever in this conflict
Depends on the soldier. Conscripts, sure they probably wanted no part in this, but there are plenty of contract soldiers and and even PMC members in the Russian forces apparently. If you invade a foreign country you shouldn't be surprised that the defenders will piss on your grave.

This honestly makes me hope Russia pushes your shit all the way in. Which is what is going to happen anyway, whether I want it to or not.

Kill yourself Chang
The Russians shouldn't have started this, there's entire cities levelled and filled with dead grandmas, women, children because of your mongoloid cousins

Attached: 1648118458020.jpg (1048x675, 72.43K)

>muh gore
Nigger, not gonna work. Show more if you like.
You seem to think we who hate you hohols are shills from reddit? Kek.

Attached: 1647883998978.png (547x719, 75.42K)

Nobody's surprised, quite looking forward to the escalations though

1111 or 1234 should work

Ukraine should have never been a country in the first place. They're just Russian rednecks on land that was historically Russian, Slovak, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, etc.

Wow, what a faggot.

"THE VENGEFUL TURKS SHOT AN ARROW INTO THE CASTLE CARRYING THE FALSE NEWS OF DRACULEA'S DEATH. ELISABETA, BELIEVING HIM DEAD, FLUNG HERSELF INTO THE RIVER."

imagine getting your war stratagem from a 90's movie

> t.

Attached: file.png (960x1280, 1.44M)

Zisters.....