Confirmation Incoming

They don't need a single GOP vote to confirm this lunatic pedo loving nigger to the highest court of the land. America is over. Pack it up, boys.

Attached: 1624529623778.jpg (1800x1200, 275.41K)

She's replacing Breyer, once Thomas dies you can panic

Riiiight, because no need to panic over a pedo lover on the SCOTUS bench...

Attached: 1618444624807.jpg (1000x1000, 150.75K)

Who do you think occupies 3 of the seats already?

Like we need another one

Can manchin cock block them again?

USA Federal government and all the branches are illegitimate. let them play pretend. they are a paper tiger.

She is also dumb as a fucking rock. Sure she is going to be evasive, but even her evasive replies are low IQ gibberish. She wasn't even ready for the "definition of a woman" which was a no brainer. Fucking nigresses. the worst!

She's basically replacing Ginsberg.

Wouldn't be surprised if a campaign to shut down the vote started. McConnell making the no brainer comment yesterday was the start

No, she’s replacing Breyer, who is retiring, you 80 IQ faggot.

what was that comment? doesn't come up on a search.

>They don't need a single GOP vote to confirm this lunatic

You are incorrect. There are 48 Dem senators, two Independents and 50 GOP. They need all the Dems to vote for her, both Independents and at least one GOP. Her confirmation is unlikely.

Basically "I went into this with an open mind but hell no I can't confirm her"

Well if that is his real intent than he could just table the vote until after the election. What's the rush? But he won't because he's a larping chink puppet.

McConnell can't even stop Romney from voting FRO her, so his talk is just talk. Romney will vote on her to show the pleb that he hates them. Imo she's getting the confirmation. Even though we have other pedo lovers already there she will be the first openly pro-pedo Justice on SCOTUS.
I think that SCOTUS is rhe only institution left in the US that enjoys broad support. That's about to end, abruptly.
I know she is Ginseng basically just more stupid but she will destroy SCOTUS.
I have another question here though: is Breyers decision to retire legally nounding?
Because I wonder why the fuck is she being confirmed now, when Breyer retires in October?
I understand the new Justice starts in the new season but there is no rush to confirm a Justice so many month before.
So what would if Breyer DOESN'T retire?

You are forgetting about Ben Sasse and Mittens Romney.

Romney is voting for her for sure. Sasser? Maybe. 2 'independents' are Democrats anyway.

>They don't need a single GOP vote to confirm this lunatic pedo loving nigger
shouldn’t have dropped out of middle school retard or you would know that’s incorrect

Attached: EC4FA558-4F6D-45BD-A5F2-F5CD7B4712E2.jpg (400x500, 71.73K)

Dems and Reps will vote as their overlords command. They won't need (I) at all, I predict all dems and about 8 to 10 reps will vote for her. It's how it usually goes in important appointments.

all excellent questions. He will retire because he was pushed out so they could install this turd before the tsunami in Nov. If McConnel wanted he could postpone the vote but he is as deep into the deep state as it gets. Controlled opposition as it were.

This token nigger will be on the Supreme Court and all the pedos will laugh and laugh.

My question was a rather hypothetical. I am wondering what would happen if he decided to stay because of how early she is being confirmed. I get that Summer and th3 vacations for out dear leaders are coming but still, October/November are many months from now. So why now?

they'll trade vote, a Manchin for a Romney and she'll pass with kamala breaking the tie for the optics

Sorry "if he decided to stay what would happen?" And I wonder this because of how fucking early she is being confirmed

If Manchin was in play so would be Sinema

Eeee oooooo ...

I dont disagree. Manchin is voting for her I just read on Twitter. Its ogre all hopium is gone
I think because the general state of the US hasn't hit bottom yet. As we fall it will be harder for politicians to justify their position. Normies have no clue what is coming

>So what would if Breyer DOESN'T retire?
Breyer I don't think would do that, but yes, I keep wondering why the republicans agreed to hold confirmation hearings while the retiring justice is still there. In all other times, they didn't hold the hearings until after the justice had retired and before the next session started, there is plenty of time to do it in between sessions.

I think it's a way to set precedent (that all important BS they use to justify everything), so a liberal justice (or roberts, but i repeat myself) says they are going to retire, the senate does the same as here, confirms them, then OPPS! I meant i was going to retire next year! now we have 10 justices though, precedent set.

Why do you think pedos get such light sentencing anyways? The government are pedo participants from the top down. Ever thought it weird how you can get life for possession of CP and a hand slap for actual child rape? One is used to bring down political enemies and ornery citizens. The other is because the actual participants make sure they won't actually get punished if eventually caught

>I keep wondering why the republicans agreed to hold confirmation hearings
there really is nothing to wonder about. Its a corrupt globalist neo-con uni-party in control and most repubs are just barking dog opposition. Lyndsey Graham and McConnell are two prime examples.

Soros and the kikes are destroying another white country.
Russia help us!

>Manchin is voting for her I just read on Twitter. Its ogre all hopium is gone
No surprise. This is important for Democrats so I knew he will fall in line. He can only skirt on less important things and that's not it.
>As we fall it will be harder for politicians to justify their position
Oh I think quite the opposite. When the food riots start they will push everything they dreamed off. And that will start around October/November. Maybe not riots but serious shortages and rationing will.
So it would make more sense for them to push her then. Nobody would care.
We think alike. It may be that they will try to set "a precedent" and pack the court just like this.
Either way SCOTUS as an institution is done, just like Congress and both parties and every other institution in the US. This spells civil war of dissolution of the US in the long run because a country with no trust in the institutions at all cannot exist. Obviously a tyranny can, for a moment but even totalitarian regimes need trust of the population, a large portion of it. When 40%+ of the population is opposed to the Regime like we are seeing now it's a no starter.

I loved the part that half black guy who had a privileged life gave her that speech about how hes on her side. That was so cringe and a bit nationalistic. Imagine a white man being a interviewer at a job and saying how hes happy a white person is at a job and how its great

Rissia isn't a fucking savior of anything. They weakened the globalist one world one rule bullshit, for sure, and I'm grateful but the Russians are ruled by autocrat oligarchs just like us and will be forced into slavery, just like we will. Maybe slightly less fucking LGBTQ and pedo one but slavery nonetheless

Talking about Spartacus? Yeah he is brain dead fucking nigger.