OPERATION: MASKKK

Ok so Covid has been put on the back burner for the past month but Russia created a media hoax called BA2 and Europe is falling for it. Austria reinstated mask mandates and other countries may follow suit. Soon these tricks will be tried in America but I have a plan to stop it. We will hijack mask discourse and say that wearing a mask is solidarity with the KKK and that masking is a form of white power. We’ll hijack Reddit and Twitter with this and also nigger and gore bomb pro mask messages. This will make the npcs see masks as racist and as a result mandates don’t come back.

Or maybe the BA2 hoax doesn’t take off here, but let’s keep this plan as a backup.

Attached: 199E11E6-24DE-4D4A-AB43-02CCE7AAA92E.jpg (1080x1080, 104.06K)

I made a soijak :)

Attached: 61859CC8-0F85-4AE2-B74B-405DF0510002.jpg (1024x1024, 53.54K)

Bump.

They’re going to try making us mask again in April I can feel it.

Big if made true

Attached: 1614733077679.jpg (733x499, 77.69K)

holy shit you're retarded even for an american. the government doesnt give a shit about your opinion or protests

Except masking is white supremacy. Where I live, its only niggers, women and weak betas who wear them. White males are free to norm face or mask up, but youd never see the cucks and niggers show their ugly s oyfaces, and thats a good thing.

Change black’d to KKK

They care when it’s white supremacists, they don’t touch that with a 39 and a half foot pole.

Cuck alert

The problem with this plan is you can't simply force the association of masks with white supremacy. It's nit that simple.

This may as well be a slide thread because what you're talking about is not realistic and you will sit here and play dumb to get anons to reply...

Attached: 2022_mask_jg_lewis.jpg (2494x1498, 526.43K)

Recently KKK members have been wearing COVID masks for the exclusive purpose of anonymous racial violence . We are seeing this more and more here and I think it's spreading. They will often nod to their counterparts in masks as a acknowledgement of their task and brotherhood. Their slogan is mask on in public, hood on in church. The problem is white women and members of the black community are starting to take justice into their own hands by brutally beating or murdering whites that choose to wear masks regardless of affiliation. When I interviewed one of these Anti-masKKKers he stated "These white power idiots in masks gotta go, any time any place. If you are white and wear a mask, protect your neck."

Attached: Masks-1.png (676x380, 375.79K)

The OK symbol was hijacked. This will work.

>slide thread
2017 is over

Because it looks like WP which can construed as "white power" and it's an arbitrary hand sign, not something people need to wear for medical reasons.

Any white nationalist or nazi you can name could wear a mask in public and even promote masking and the left isn't going to be like "fuck guys we can't wear a mask now because the nazis are doing it"

You're retarded and this a slide thread.

Shut up nigger you know the idea is a retarded waste of a thread. It doesn't have to be a slide thread to be a pointless time sink

You overestimate leftist thinking skills

Same here, didn't wear a mask throughout this whole clownfest and nobody gave a fuck.

You overestimate your own.

Also
>inb4 shills swarming, this must be a good idea!
Ok fag, please try and do this. When it fails remember I told you it would.

And when it doesn’t fail?

Make a thread and brag about it. Hell if I see it in the headlines I will make a thread apologizing to you. It's not gonna work though and I'm done wasting my time lol

I'II humour you all:
Just draw a swastika on a white mask and wear it while saying "I won't be polluted by these dirty minorities/niggers" or something.
Blame Covid on the minorities, the less scientific accurate the better. Better yet Promote the idea that nazis believe that minorities cause diseases and always side track the argument by discussing genetics.
make use of nonsense to propagate the meme
>Mengele always used masks against the kikes
The ultimate goal is to make NPCs virtual signal the not usage of mask in minorities' neighborhoods.
It would be a fun exercise, don't you agree?

based
bruva... it has yet to begin