How can you tell that someone is Jewish?

How can you tell that someone is Jewish?

Attached: 5BCA9CA3-3EF6-4934-A603-769F3F1BC0C5.jpg (1920x1080, 140.66K)

ask them (they're not allowed to deny it)

I assume you they'll let you know

rustle change, see if they freak out

>has to ask how to detect Jews
Newfag.

All Jews are circumsized. Just check their genitals.

They can't speak for 10 minutes without telling everyone they are. Also, them acting like they are superior to everyone and being extremely liberal also helps

they usually shill for ukraine

you drop a coin under your feet and see if he/she picks it up

Look at armband

spend 2 years on Any Forums and keep checking early life. it trains the jewdetecting muscle.

When they are more succesful than you.

Usually they have very intelligent-sounding ways of saying absolutely nothing at all (i.e. an imbalanced IQ that leans strongly towards verbal IQ)

Height, hair color, bone structure, general attitude.
The perkier the jewier.

you can tell just by looking. After years of noticing i also can tell from their vocal tone, but only if they are more pure blooded

assume everyone is a jew until they can prove they aren't

Based.

same way you know if someone is vegan, they literally can't help themselves from self identification

Attached: every_single_time.jpg (1814x1000, 268.38K)

Some of them can be seen by their face, skin, hair. Like you look at Silverstein he is a typical jew. I showed him to my father in the context of 911 and he immediately told me that he is jewish by a picture.

Check their Early Life

Takes years of practice. Eventually you'll be able to spot a Jew a mile away. It's a skill that takes time to perfect.

It's a superpower. Some people can sense it. One of my relatives gets very unwell in a presence of a -stein.

It's a sixth fucking sense at this point. They should put me in the next X-Men movie.

Attached: 1644031457354.png (710x542, 250.56K)

phenotypes and physiognomy

You completely miss the point. People hate you for being pieces of shit. They don't need to know that you are jewish.

>hello fellow whites