Oh noes ivermectin bros we got too cocky

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2790173

Attached: ivermectin.png (836x539, 85.96K)

>poor countries and non US aligned countries can use the wonder drug
>everyone else must pay a covid tax to the US.

EU needs a military and to expel NATO.

India and other SEA shitholes beat covid with ivermectin

Cope

How does that make any sense whatsoever?

parasite diseases are endemic everywhere which is why they don't want you taking ivermectin.

The claim is that the wonder drug doesn't even work, tho.

in the same way as winter vagina

>India and other SEA shitholes beat covid with ivermectin
While true, it could have just as easily been the placebo effect.

The study would claim those are the very places where Strongyloidiasis is prevalent

Well according to these worm pill retards, everyone has parasites they just somehow don't realize it

Attached: 1647918462182.jpg (599x360, 75.78K)

When I was like 7 or 8 I took a shit and there worms in my shit. I ran and told my mom and she said “oh that’s because you walk around barefoot too much”

Took meds and everything but when I got older i realized it was from her not cooking shit properly

>The West isn't taking Ivermectin as much as 3rd worlder
Ofc it won't be as much as effective dum dum

Soo. What they are actually saying here is covid is fake. People in shithole countries that supposedly had covid actually had parasites of some kind. And the bogus pcr testing gave a false positive.

translation: brazil studies don't count

>Only countries we cant rip off get the cheap stuff

Y-Yeah goys! Dont take ivermectin, it doesn't do shit.
But Pfizermectin on the other hand...!

reminder that no one knew this until a month ago. They refused to do large scale studies in the west purely out of spite. The same people who bashed ivm also bashed vitamin D which has proven to work, to say nothing of the various fake treatments they supported.

Attached: pfizer.png (1080x2342, 1.59M)

Don't need it anyways. Got over COVID in 1 day as a pureblood chad. /thread

Hookworm is indeed transmitted by stepping on soil with hookworm eggs while barefoot.

The problem is that Brazil is in South America where apparently the Strongyloidiasis is rampant

Who gives a fuck?
Plandemic is over
I'm still a pureblood
No more vax pass
I win, you lose
Go die from blood clots

The title doesnt disprove ivermectin works against covid. Parasites are everywhere. Classic jew headline.

The fact that they're recognizing its effectivity is very telling that the "science" is now "changing".

But it's funny because on rightwing am radio yesterday I was listening to the boomers bitch about masks even though I've seen less than 5% of people wearing them for about a year now. I find it amazing how they can regurgitate their issues like they didn't figure ahit out 2 years ago. Probably shilling something.

Chloroquine works, ivermectin too.

but 1 in 3 in the west have parasites arent that a comorbid increasing the risk of ending up hospitalized. isnt it better to just house it and give it anyway in case of parasites instead of checking the poop and waiting 3 days til they die. since it has almost 0 side effects

So does chicken noodle soup, because COVID is a cold

Also water and weed works. Laying down and doing nothing works. Drinking carbonated corn syrup works against it. Imagine being like fuck pharma I'm going to solve this with what pharma has provided. That's you now. Classic jew technique has you advertising their wares for free. It's a fucking virus you'll get over unless your a 75 year old fat fuck who was going to die within 5 years anyway. Fucking pussies.

>but 1 in 3 in the west have parasites
Do you have anything to back that up. I could believe it in American because the population is like 40 percent spicy, but no way is that true for Europe

Do you know anybody that got hospitalized?