This is why you should support female circumcision

Women have repeatedly shown they are not innocent. That the average NPC woman hates boys--regardless of whether or not some kike programmed that into them.
>Women mutilate boys and enjoy it
It's time for muslims vs jews.
It's time for femcision vs kikcision
Decision 2022: Use circumcision as a business to end circumcision as a business.
>If you disagree, you're either a kike, an NPC, or a faggot.

Attached: file.png (623x191, 98.63K)

fucking niggers

I’ll bet this is a tranny

Reddit is amazing. The way those faggots advocate for male genital mutilation at birth makes me wonder if they are all jews

Men_deserve_that_pain_at_birth
>My mother was a nurse and saw what circumcision did to babies
>I'm 99% sure they used a clamp on my dick when they didn't have to
>She knew the very docs who did this to me
Try again

look up the profile; it's not a woman but a faggot. as in an actual homosexual man that posts to gay/homofetish reddit boards. fags and troons should all be shot in the head.

I've never understood why americans do this, even the non-kike ones. What's the point? If it was a thing on females everyone would lose their shit. Another example that we live in an extremely gynocratic society

That's why I support femcision, branding it as a Muslim right and arguing that all the benefits of circumcision on men apply to women.
>When anyone gets offended, I say: "When you can decide that circumcision on boys is bad, I can decide that circumcision on girls is bad."

Don't care, give your daughter the snip.

It is just some internal American madness. Calm down Sven.

Based Sven , #nipthefemoids

Nip your daughter.
>Nip
Stealing that from now on, it's the new jab.

>guaranteed replies

>UN flag

t. totally an ethnic swede guyz

>UN flag
I'm using a VPN, what's your excuse, flaggot?

they are golems on a jewish platform

What ever cam of this bitch? She’s super hard to find now

Attached: 3B1BF596-4FBC-4AD7-B9D6-BF520784A30B.jpg (776x365, 48.24K)

Circumcision for both males and females must be banned globally. Sorry, Muslims and Jews and Anglo hypochondriacs---damaging genitals is why we have a fucked up world.

That's the point. We cut women, outrage the left, point to the jewish literal cocksucking and say "when you ban that, we ban this. Your girl's fates are in your hands now."
Didn't she get hit by a car?

You get to pick 3 countries to nuke entirely. No repeats. Whom do you nuke?