AZOV FAGGOTS SAY AHMAT SILA

litter.catbox.moe/9qyunb.mp4
loooooool
what happened to killing chechen orcs bros? azov fag shaking like a girl in front of chechens, saying aхмaт cилa, and telling his azov comrades to surrender
LMAO

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-163943_Gallery.jpg (1918x1080, 940.02K)

Attached: 1A45C459-3A53-4A49-8BC1-F3F8E376A1F4.jpg (576x1024, 165.9K)

Based.
Chechens are based af.

What does it mean?

This, someone translate the Black Speech into English

Did Globohomo pay them to wear nazi tattoo, or are they unironically wearing that stuff out of their own free will?

This, we dont understand niggertalk?

>saying aхмaт cилa
what does that mean?

I feel sorry for them

Akhmat is a pro-Russian movement among the Chechens. It is a named after the father of their current leader Ramzan Kadyrov. Akhmat Sila means Akhmat Strong

Thank you Manas, very cool

they are saying

"Ahmat is strong. please surrender bros, our commanders are wanting us to die. they wouldnt let us surrender. But the commander is now dead. VCh357 (i think? he talks to fast) battalion/group , Captain Moskolenko is dead. 2nd regiment is dead. Please surrender and live in peace bros.

Ahmet is strength."

don't mistreat POWs

"Boys, you need to give up...... and don't even think about doing something, like us. We wanted to give up, but they, our commanders didn't let us.... Our commander was killed and now he is no longer here.... everyone scattered" That isn't all of it but most of it, couldn't understand all of it because of my shitty Russian.

Nothing too interesting, just their way to respect first president of Chechnya.
Aхмaт cилa = Ahmat strong

it is very interesting to see that chechens who are extremely strong people bend knee to Russia.

>Putin using the people who did Beslan and beheaded Russian POWs to kill Ukrainians
This is the worst timeline isn't it?

who is this mongoloid looking fella on the left? he looks like an inbred pangolin lmao
What would you do in his situation, kremlinbot? Being overrun by bigger army than yours, with more equipment and most of them being moslimized mongrels that lack any shred of humanity? you'd be paralyzed in fear, laying in a pool of your own piss and shit.

Attached: 1646811950022.jpg (1393x1488, 297.47K)

Inshallah, you are next, heretic

I think that boat has sailed desu, just yesterday I was watching the BBC interview some western guy fighting for Ukraine claiming to be a medic and sniper with not a single peep about the Geneva convention.

Actually, these are the people that hunted down and erased the people that did the stuff you mentioned

thankfully I'm on the side of the winners so I never have to think about that

Attached: 1648203961406.png (855x284, 334.27K)

Azog btfo yet again

Switching sides after you pay them doesn't mean they didn't kill a bunch of you in the first place.

Don't.

Imagine fanboying for chechens who blew up kids in boston marathon awhile ago

The ones that do are basically from a Chechen Sufi order that gave up on independce due to the Islamists trying to eradicate them.