Should women and transfolk be drafted if they're not as strong as men?

Should women and transfolk be drafted if they're not as strong as men?

Attached: 1647930542315.jpg (1440x1799, 401.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OgWUtS61JUQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sodomites "breed" by molesting other peoples children, that's why flying faggots from the roof makes Muslims based.

You know what to do brother, don't tease people. You know it comes from Judaism

Attached: KolomolskyZe.png (727x729, 599.13K)

No because then I can just be trans to escape the draft. Not dying for zog. I’ll just put the military on blast on Twitter for not recognizing my womanhood and they’ll have to leave me alone

if women are exempted for being weak, then they don't deserve equal pay/rights for the same reason

CRAZY INCEL WANT TO PUNCH WOMEN AND TRANS IN THE VAGINA

youtube.com/watch?v=OgWUtS61JUQ

yes
not all military roles are combat oriented
having an actual platoon of comfort women is crucial in keeping up morale
also dont make strong, combat-abled men clean and cook, use the womens corps for that

Not in Ukraine.

Attached: You no leave.png (710x378, 31.86K)

Yes all should be drafted and women should be segregated in their own combat platoons. Trans men who had a sausage sewed on should also be segregated in their own combat platoons. Trans men who have not had sausage sewed on should provide support to the infantry.
Trans women who have chopped off their dicks should only be in support roles in the homeland. They need to dilate and the battlefield is no place for it.

Trans women with dicks should be used as intelligence operatives to demoralize enemy. They'll fuck the enemy, take pictures then we will post the pics on social media and call the enemy faggots.

This is the 21st century fighting force.

Poorfags are still cannon fodder.

Yes. Everyone is equal.

fucking this

>Should women and transfolk be drafted if they're not as strong as men?

Yes. Women and trannies are both as strong as each other. In fact they should be the first to be drafted so they can break the glass ceiling of running into machine gun fire; for too long suicidal military action has been reserved purely for straight white men. Stunning and brave.

Attached: TBVsKFng.jpg (640x480, 95.39K)

Nobody should be drafted.
If you can't get people willing to fight for the country they live in then you are obviously doing something wrong.

They’re stronger then men
You had all the privilege in the world and you’re still an incel

Trannies should be sent to the front lines with nothing but suicide vests.

You either draft everyone or don't draft anyone, that's equality.
Why allow women to vote or work if they don't have to fight in wars?

>You either draft everyone or don't draft anyone, that's equality.
the problem is that women are only interested in equality when it benefits them

If you cannot define what a women is and trannies are just men in women's underwear, send them all to Ukraine.

Vests that can only be armed and detonated by remote, I assume.

/thread

No, let them kill "Americas", we are evil.

Not really, but we should tell them they're being drafted and then just throw them in the ocean or off a plane