>take one half of the largest nation in Europe
>beat the best armed and trained military in Europe
>up root 30 years of Cia glowshit
>lose just 1300 men doing so

Yeah I'm thinking based.

>lose 6 generals out of 1300+ casualties
Damn them Russian generals sure are brave and dumb lmao

>Russia officially admits to 1300+ dead so far
That's a lot of deaths, not going to sugar coat it, but given their intent on minimising civilian deaths, I would say it's worth it.
The Ukranians have lost about 7000 soldiers, mostly to Kalibr.

With such a high rate of death of Russian generals, I have to wonder if Russian glowies are engaging in friendly fire or purges and attributing them to Ukrainian forces. War is a convenient time to get rid of people that would have major backlash if you killed during peace time.

>Damn them Russian generals sure are brave and dumb lmao
I was shocked because the SAA would regularly lose generals but it seems to be the soviet school of war's feature to have generals on the battlefield.

Nah In the CCCP (Russia now) the generals would always be with their men on the frontlines.

FPBP
Shills BTFO

I want to see Ukrainian loses and Foreign Military loses.

FPBP, fuck shills and glowniggers

>Russia officially admits to 1300+ dead so far
It's a shame the actual number is far, far higher. Try 15,000.

If russia says 1.3k it is probably closer to 5k in reality.

Here's how your link should have looked OP.

twitter.com/rianru/status/1507350017694175242

>Please learn to internet.

Thank you.

Attached: 4chan.gif (480x270, 1.38M)

Ghost of Kiev get em eh?

>Ukraine: Ruskies lost 10k
>Russia: We lost 1.3k
So probably 4k.

True numbers will be given a year after it will be over. Just like in Afghanistan.

>Putinbros how do we spin this as a win?
We don't.
Ukraine keeps winning and winning, while Russia keeps losing and losing. If things kwep going the exact way they're going, Moscow will fall and Putler will die.

That's why there's no need for intervention from western countries that could lead to an excuse for mutually assured destruction from a nuclear war. The west must just leave things like they are, and naturally Russia will fall on it's own

eternal memory to the soldiers-liberators

That is just a single day

yes and remember that USA is 6 000 000 years ahead in military technology. Mothafuckas have space beams and shit.

Russia has an incentive to report lower numbers so they don’t have to pay the families

Russia will gladly admit it being 1.3k dead and 5k+ injuries.

No one will ever know the actual numbers except some higher ups in the russian military and intelligence plus Putin etc.

When the war is "over" hohols will boost the number of their casualties for pity points while russia will downplay their casualties to the extent possible. Maybe if Russia collapses again like they did in 1991 some government records will get released like 10 years later and we will know. That is the only chance we will get at actual numbers.

Based. Fuck western propaganda

As long as Russia succeeds in taking the Russian-friendly parts of Ukraine, which they've mostly accomplished, this war will go down in history as one of the greatest military victories ever recorded. The US lost far more than that in Iraq and gained nothing but debt whereas Russia is regaining its superpower status along with the resources and manpower of Ukraine.

Most likely true, I expected around 1,500, but "Russian" losses are actually a bit higher because of DNR/LNR, they are mostly infantry and underequipped. DNR in particular has lost about 400-500 and about 10-15% combat power, LNR much less, about 100-150, I think. So total death toll is 1350+500+150=2000
Even US glowies dismissed death of 6 generals as unconfirmed.

Nice vpn, Ivan

Look I dont really care about Ukraine at all but youd have to be fucking retarded to believe the Russian numbers at face value after their track record on this type of thing kek.

Remember when they literally deleted the unimportant dead people at the Nedelin Catastrophe from all records?

>literally 1:10 ratio between Russian and Ukrainian loses
>while Russia in offense and Ukraine in defense
>with less forces than Ukraine
You don't need to spin anything, those facts alone is more than enough.

Most of the bodies probably havent even been recovered yet

Cope. Russia lost more than 1500 during the first week of this "special operation".

I'm Crimean, niggerlover
I'm so tired of your horseshit, but hohls are most delusional people in existence

more like 9,800 russian dead

Attached: qJoYczJG2NZLhhh_2pDaKsazKXS8bb6cPwLyjdQVWhU (1).jpg (640x1384, 163.47K)

Reddit legionairy sisters ???

What does "not subject to the rules of war" mean ???

Attached: B7EB90D0-4C4F-471E-84F8-43BEAD5A14FB.jpg (534x463, 163.66K)

200k soldiers, 1k dead
0.5% death rate
Nothing burger war

C-c-cope

Attached: unknown.png (568x879, 891.23K)

Russia is the largest

Kek you armatards are as bad as the hohol normie propaganda tbqh. Both sides are so cringe. We literally wont know shit about this until a long long time goes by depending on what Russia even tries to do with the place and how economic stuff shakes out. Who the fuck knows how it will be looked at but I will tell you now even though I think Russia us winning they have looked like a fucking mess. Russiaboos shitted up the whole internet for years with their memes about le unstoppable russian military and I'll be the first to tell you I have been very disappoint in what I've seen so far.

>greatest military victories ever recorded.
Holy fucking kek

>1300+ dead
even if that is the 100% true number and assuming the 3 to 1 wounded to KIA ratio is true that is still miserable numbers for Russia. One month of combat and they've lost at bare minimum a ship, who knows how many tanks and vehicles, 1300 kia and 3900 wounded.
pol was saying before the invasion that it would take russia one day to be in kiev. One week at the latest to wrap this war up with a bow. Funny to see how the ukraine has become
>the best armed and trained military in Europe

>post an article with no source
>gets deleted
>”THAT MEANS IT WAS TRUE!”

1:22 speed run kek

Internal reports with losses are a thing. That's how literally every military operates. And every family still receives remains.
They're classified until after the war is over. Nobody disputes Afghanistan losses i don't see how this will be different. Ukranian retards can say whatever they want, until they provide any proof it will be just bla-bla-bla.

Ukraine negatives:
> shit army in exp & equipment
> shit budget
> no air power

Ukraine positives:
> twitter
> west weapons deliveries
> free satelitte imagery
> defender bonus
> ruthless liars to friend and foe alike

Russia negatives:
> attacker
> MAYBE logistics to a certain degree (we cant trust ukraine shittalking on that)

Russia positives:
> better army: better equip+ exp
> vastly bigger army
> air superiority
> suprise bonus
> own land untouched
> attack from multiple sides
> smaller shit like navy

so i make a rough estimate in my head...and i don't see anywhere a scenario where ukraine ->reliably

Look you should always take a country's own loss figures with a grain of salt for the same fucking reason I don't believe the hohol numbers. It isnt complicated, and it would be literally nigger tier retarded to believe Russia's numbers at face value and ridicule the hohol's shilling at the same time. Not far from insanity with that logic actually.

Again, no offense, but russia has shown a track record of minimizing and covering shit up in the past and they have a legitimate reason right now to lie so I take their numbers with a huge grain of salt, and like I said we will likely never know the actual number.

>Even US glowies dismissed death of 6 generals as unconfirmed.
See this is another line of thought.
What if they are actually alive but only reported as dead as a miss information to make the enemy stop looking for them?
Though my actual bet is on purges.

Now add a zero to the end of that number.

anyone remember what they admitted during the first chechen war and what the actual numbers were?

I'm thinking it might be the same discount rate

>ukrainian / american propagnada says over 15k russians are dead
FAKE FAKE FAKE GLOBOHOMO
>russian propaganda says they lost only1,3k
SO TRUE! RUSSIA BASED BEST ARMY IN THE WORLD!
kek

It was 40k yesterday

Kek I can't tell if it just a form of trolling or the russiaboos are legitimately retarded.