The west is outgunned

the west is outgunned. there is no answer to hypersonic missiles at mach 7. Every aircraft carrier would get pwned. Putin has won.

Attached: 82772075_3411872368854443_3899575007616958464_n.jpg (649x960, 67.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/story/is-a-tomato-a-fruit-or-a-vegetable
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I bet kiwi pizza would be good, maybe with some sliced banana peppers to give it a more complex zing

God no. Fruit doesn’t belong on a pizza

Anyway, where's the gunpowder in those ziti rounds?
I'm thinking those won't actually shoot

>God no. Fruit doesn’t belong on a pizza
Bro, a tomato is literally a fruit

britannica.com/story/is-a-tomato-a-fruit-or-a-vegetable

The pieces are too large it wouldn't be anything like pineapple pizza. The soft texture would bring it down from pineapple pizza as well.

OP is a jew shill trying to stop you from liking pineapple pizza by comparing it to this garbage.

It probably tastes good. It's a pic from a pizzaplace in sweden that accidentally ordered a bunch of kiwis, so they experimented and people liked it.

this, but it needs to be with garlic butter instead of pizza sauce

Ah yes, the rare pro-Putin jew who wants to make sure we don't enjoy Hawaiian pizza

italians are always so melodramatic about thier shitty foods.

wherever you go in italy thier pizza always look different and those scammign gypsies claim 'mamma made it this way for the nobles and kingz for 500 years. making it different is an insult punishable by death'

damn I hate those gypsies so much.

Oh, you Swedes!
One day it's experimenting with kiwi pizza, the next
it's experimenting with importing rapists into an idyllic
society

Funny no one has a response to my question. I think there is no counter to hypersonic missiles. If we would decide to step in Russia can keep blastin sanics at everything.

modern day Italians are shit, desu
thieves and scammers, every last one

mutts law

Bro, we've literally been reverse engineering crashed alien UFOs since the 1940s. I guarantee you that we'll whip that shit out in WWIII if we actually have to.

Attached: asdfasdfasd.gif (330x220, 1.42M)

>Putin has won.
Then why hasnt he won yet?

Attached: 75FB8489-331A-4382-A900-916EFE73900D.png (1198x674, 1.74M)

checked
ok OP, it's just that your picrel is one a-spicy meat-ah-ball, si?
As for the West's capabilities, don't forget we've got these bad boys.
I'm not too worried.

Attached: tr3b 2.jpg (881x382, 12.11K)

Tunguska event, remember whos side the ayyyys are on

Attached: 1647361996702.gif (207x207, 2.28M)

Hey, the US is as muzzed-by-jews as it gets.
I'm just saying welcome to the club, Olaf

Lol imagine actually believing that after the US military got it's ass kicked by a bunch of inbred illiterate dunecoons

why hasn't the west stepped in?
he would tac nuke ground troops and he would sanic the rest. There is no answer. He is baiting the West to step in. Imagine the loss of a SINGLE Nato aircraft carrier...

>thieves and scammers, every last one
100%. If thier coutnry wasnt so gifted naturally and dont had all those artifacts and cultural heritages Im positive it would be called romania 2.0.
Thier whole personality and self worth literally revolves around the nice beaches and the shit thier ancestors built 2000 years ago.

Very scammy people. Annoying fucks.

Attached: 71952904-6D50-4FC5-BBF1-C1A4030D755D.jpg (1024x660, 85.14K)