RECESSION 2.0 ECONOMIC COLLAPSE INBOUND

It's starting -
A repeat of 2008 recession, but worse.
The same assholes that crashed the housing markets in 2008 by giving mortgages to anyone with a pulse, many of which moved into the SUB prime Car Market.

>>Massive Car Finance Market will crash
>>Commercial Real Estate will be next to crash after that because no one are going back to work on offices because of Remote Work. Why pay $10k a month to rent an office when your company can work remotely with less overhead?
>>Commercial Real Estate bond market will crash, just like the Tranches and CDOs of the Residential Market in 2007 these same idiots rinsed and repeated with the Commercial Real Estate market.
>>Add Inflation, rising gas, and food shortages, as well as the devaluing of the dollar due to globohomo muh Anti Russian sanctions

Screenshot this in Fall when it's full blown deep economic recession.
Prepare accordingly anons, save money, buy crypto, gold, metals, you've been warned.

t. Investment Broker and Economist

yahoo.com/finance/m/7ecaced7-edef-3130-8b24-9e52b475a8ba/past-due-subprime-auto-loans.

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-083228.png (1080x2400, 331.15K)

>buy crypto
LoI no thanks

Attached: Lol.jpg (900x600, 55.46K)

All landmaggots (realtors) and bankers should be strung up and have their genitals put in a steel trap before being covered in battery acid daily till they die. They are a special kind of evil

yep.
Commercial real estate crash will be fuckin epic. will bankrupt entire cities

I can't believe how much land prices have increased in the last year, the last 6 months especially. areas with notoriously cheap land are not cheap anymore.

I’ll keep renting to retards like you and you will be happy

Your link doesn’t work

>Save money
okay
>Buy highly speculative beany babies and commodities
>Recession
Pick one

You are no better than any jew or niggr, just because you CAN make a profit off of something, doesnt mean you SHOULD. Youre greed will find you, and you have wronged many many others in your insatiable thirst for currency and material things, turning the earth itself into a commodity for (((profit))). The end will not be kind for you; i hope you live near me when it Collapses

Since last year i have been visiting this shithole and all you faggots talk about is ITS HAPPENING 2 WEEKS AND HUMAN SOCIETAL COLLAPSE
It didn't happen. Not VAIDS , not lA palma not Nukes not Aliens not anything
Just stop it with the doomposting happening threads

>Commercial Real Estate will be next to crash after that because no one are going back to work on offices because of Remote Work. Why pay $10k a month to rent an office when your company can work remotely with less overhead?
this happened last fucking year, "investment broker"
you are not an economist

vaids is a reality. Strangely it doesn't correlates with the jab but with tests, Austria has a below average jabbing but highest jab side effects and the most tests, 70 per 1000 people

You come to my basket weaving forum, to inform Any Forums that the jews in the financial industry are going to require more bailouts, as if we didn't know this, and you've got the hubris to think you're introducing some kind of breaking news.

>t. jewniversity diploma

we're all 100 iq midwits, but even we know that santander et al are greedy kikes that plan on crashing this economy with no survivors.

if i could make a suggestion to you, it's give away all of your money, because the time is coming fast when each and every money changing faggot will be hacked to pieces. I wouldn't want anyone to know i was an economist when the food shortages start and the coastal regions of the world become uninhabitable & there's a mass migration inland. (((your kind))) will be held accountable

>t. literally counting down the hours until we get to toss financiers and usurers like OP into mass graves

Attached: usury.jpg (1024x1024, 283.69K)

>nothing meets my expectations so then nothing exists
Foolish of you. It is constantly happening.

OP, your name is Ron? What are you, a 53 year old Midwesterner?

You spelled DEPRESSION wrong, I wish we were going into a recession.
Unfortunately, everyone is going to feel what’s coming and it will take several generations to clear out.
By summer time people will start to realize and by winter it will be real.
Prepare yourself and your families.

A bailout just flew over my house

Attached: losingmoney.jpg (275x183, 13.67K)

How do I short these markets?

Priced out zoomer general. gtfih and cope with us.

when should I exit markets? How do you think crypto will be affected? Obviously crypto markets did not exist in 2008

I've heard this since 2016. Everyone started dumping then thinking we reached the top. Market doesn't run on DD, it has a mind of its own.

>Commercial real estate crash will be fuckin epic. will bankrupt entire cities
checked, this needs to happen to kill the traitors and their means of fuckery

they deliver different lots/batches of the vaxx to different areas it is likely austria was targeted more so than others. thats what they did here to red states

you'll do no such thing and will continue to be a tranny in your mom's basement

>it will take several generations to clear out.
myopic faggot

Crypto will DUMB like a mf. They are killing the petrodollar. So the USD will dump too. Only thing that won't is real assets. Like land, houses, machines, materials etc. Stuff with real value. As those will get rarer.

If you can’t see what’s coming it’s okay.
You will feel it.

two more weeks!

Murrica stronk

Landlord should be gutted and crucified