America, are you okay?

America, are you okay?

Attached: 1648199039526.jpg (1080x1099, 235.78K)

Attached: 1648199781478.jpg (1080x1948, 456.07K)

Attached: 1648194793131.jpg (828x939, 161.09K)

Attached: 1648194880191.jpg (1080x1863, 393.34K)

Public school is child abuse.

The fag community wants to normalize pedophelia. We’ve been saying this for years

Death to America.

>neither or both

i don't even understand this. how tf is a kid supposed to? what a fucking warped ass way to view people

Jews and Fags want to brainwash and rape your children. Fag marriage being forced onto the country entirely by some depraved jew judge over in Commiefornia began this rapid slide down the slippery slope to normalization of child sexual abuse. Reminder not even Barack Obama was okay with gays back in 2008; now, look how fast the gay pedo mafia can engineer Change!

We are not okay.

A c c e l l e r a t e
Right into the grave

>still living in WA.
They will reap what they've sown.

You know this will stop only after a few people snapping and shooting the teachers right? Some ones needs to take one for the team

Would defunding public schools fix this?

Shouldn't it be"it" instead of "they/them", because you know... He, she, it, to at least follow some logic.

land of the free
I don't see a problem with it

How are the rainbow/alphabet people not enraged by this? It doesn't include the other 59 genders and what about the gender fluid that may want to change their pronouns on a daily basis.

I don't have words to express how angry this makes me. These people should 100% get a death penalty. Are people not seeing how extremely damaging this is??? What in the actual fuck

Attached: 1550905929576.jpg (420x322, 21.42K)

I don't understand this shit ideology at all. It's like they don't want kids to learn anything, but since you can't just sit there and teach nothing you have to fill the vacuum with nonsense.

This showed up in my twitter too, wtf.

thank god i live in a 3rd world Islamic shit country where this monstrosity is banned and i thank my teachers in the elementary school who were beating us with a guardian hose on own hands when we misbehave.

No, we are not. I'm ashamed that I grew up in Edmonds. It used to be a working class fishing town.

Now its just a bunch of boutique shops for wealthy liberals.

"It" is used for animals and inanimate objects in English, whenever it's used for humans it's always derogatory. Maybe that's why I haven't seen any American use an "it" pronoun even though they call themselves "ze", "xe", and other weird stuff

>implying faggotry like this is from a logical place

Parts of speech are technically what a 1st grader should be learning.....

I'm convinced that I could go to an ameriburger kindergarten, make the kids watch the Boku no Pico trilogy while telling them to imitate what they are watching and get away with everything by calling my sick fantasy "genderqueer education".

Attached: 1648217312629..jpg (1600x1200, 273.26K)

Literally demons trying to mentally destabilize children. I try not to hate but I hate the people doing this garbage. They hate themselves and they want to create other miserable people to justify their misery.

Attached: 70FC1D20-A153-44EB-A453-06B5C350F065.png (1429x469, 62.98K)

cant believe white people still send their kids to indoctrination camps. what do your wives do all day that they cant teach their kids?