Is Mariupol captured or not?

Is Mariupol captured or not?

If so, Ukraine is most likely on its way to getting screwed really hard.

Attached: 1646747613851.jpg (617x469, 145.48K)

Hopefully all jews die

elaboarte why is Mariepol such a key city?

chechens are saying they already fortified the city center

It's completely destroyed. Maybe the Russian army can still liberate the ants that stayed behind.

free troops from the siege will move north to kiev

Footage from inside Mariupol today suggests no. It's still not captured.

There are pockets which need to be cleaned but pretty much whole city is taken
Estimated 10k-20k dead on Ukraine side

Just imagine that black dot in the middle now under Russian control and helping facilitate movement around it.

Attached: 61123554_7.png (1920x2000, 735.51K)

I must say I admire the Ukrainians for the fight they're putting up. Though the unfortunate fact that they're supported by the west has forced me to support Russia.

>Russia says it's captured.
Therefore it's not captured.
>Ukraine says it's free.
Therefore it's captured.

>1 month in
>9,000 Russians dead
>Economy in freefall
>THIS is all they've managed to capture
lmfao

Real war isn't like Risk. You just capture certain strategic areas. It's not like video games when you capture one point everything changes color.

>Wholesome

Its Russia versus everything the entire west can throw at them, but through a proxy. Don't kid yourself. Ukraine didn't ever matter. They were nothing but a pawn. And the country won't exist in 2023.

Effective capital of the Azov Brigade

What troops as far as I can see all the troops were transferred to the east
If the east of Ukraine falls, Kiev is open for occupation. Unless i missing something

Attached: _123881279_ukraine_invasion_south_map640x2-nc.png (1280x1038, 461.04K)

Voznesensk is more "direction of Russian retreat"

>9,000 Russians dead
source

I can only with them all the luck, honor, and strength in the world to destroy the untersmench retard conscript garbage animals sent to rape them.

It's a source of embarrassment for vatniks. The city had been surrounded for about a month, and everything seemed to point in Russia having the upper hand, yet in an entire fucking month of being encircled, they still haven't fallen, and have taken plenty of Russian troops to their graves so far.
It's like the Alamo in a sense: It's fall was always guaranteed, nothing at that point could change that outcome, but the fact that it lasted so long despite having EVERYTHING against it and taking so much of the enemy down with it is making military analysts lose their shit and the city will undoubtedly serve as a source of national pride.

Attached: alicorn man.png (1603x942, 1.39M)

Right now it's a show for China.

does it matter?

>Azov using civilians as human shield confirmed by all the freed civilians.
>City used as Ukraine’s propaganda tool while all its residents hate Ukraine’s army
The truth will prevail against your delusion.

it’s not like the alamo at all. the military operation is taking time only because russia is being careful to limit civilian deaths as much as possible in the face of azov war crimes

> retreat
> forward of your own lines
> into territory you don't control

Are the bongs alright?

Fresh cope arrived. Will you buy Azov funko pops when they will become available?

Attached: IMG_20220321_100005.jpg (1080x2113, 644.53K)

They would have to move west since they are losing Kherson now.

You need lots of resources to capture cities. One city goes down, those resources can go to capture another city. That second city goes down, you get more resources free'd up. And so on.