Why are they so based for NATO states?

They may dislike Russia due historical grievances but they aren't obnoxious war mongers like schizoid Poles and Baltoids.

Attached: Flag-Pins-Bulgaria-Hungary.jpg (400x320, 59.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xEU3DqOWRfg&t=312s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_Voting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they didn't get as buttfucked by soviets as everyone else. If we didn't have the invasion and the 'normalization' a lot more people would be a lot less butthurt about vodkaniggers here.

The soviets fucked us in more ways than you think

dunno bout hungary but we're a weak little shit that wouldnt win any war against most other countries so thats why

>They may dislike Russia
do we though?

The entire anti-Russia crowd here is composed of soiboys and teenagers primed through the propaganda of this organization youtube.com/watch?v=xEU3DqOWRfg&t=312s and every single one of them without exception holds neoliberal views
The actual Bulgarians who do not plan to fellate mutt cock and eventually emigrate to the west, do not hate Russia. They're either neutral or pro-Russia. There is no need to hate modern Russia right now.

Ignore every single Bulgarian who says otherwise or seethes at this post, all of them come from /r/bulgaria or /r/int. There's like 10 of them on Any Forums alone.

Attached: 1629894261637.jpg (1624x1919, 261.76K)

>they didn't get as buttfucked by soviets as everyone else
My great grandfather died in a soviet worker death camp. So yeah, a lot of us hate Russia.

>They're either neutral or pro-Russia.
yмpи гнycнa кoмyнo, вcичкитe пyткapи и pycки пoдлoги кaтo тeбe дa бъдaт oбeceни, вcички кpaвapcки пpoдaжници cъщo

Many balkan countries got their independence from the Ottoman rule thanks to Russia.

We did get the Soviet therapy, I had multiple family members killed and crippled.

Our commie, commie-jewish elite is still mostly moscovite. They are trained and well maintained to do trojan work inside the EU. Thats why.

deluded cringy kid

I'd ask you to explain to me how is the anti-communist modern Russia and Putin, who by the way are threatened by a communist revolution sponsored by Radio Free Europe (the supposed anti-communist CIA organization of America) as per Navalny's own plan to have the communists overthrow Putin en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_Voting , how are the opponents of this "communist" in any way, but I know that you're an underage redditor and I'd just be wasting my time.

I suggest going back to the subreddit hugbox before you pop a vein.

Attached: 1626315396037.png (621x711, 54K)

The only correct answer

Are you going to ignore the fact that Russia doesn't give a fuck about you and it never has?
in the second balkan war they chose to support Serbia instead of us because a strong s**bia was in their geopolitical interest, meanwhile they wanted Bulgaria to remain as a weak puppet nation. They didn't want us to take Tsarigrad from the weak ottomans and they wanted to have a front against Austro-Hungarias through Serbia, so they decided to fuck us over.
There is a reason why we joined the central powers.

Attached: f10b962ee7d3dcc86f5a7626e2487278.jpg (448x448, 39.08K)

Everyone got fucked by the soviets.
The difference is they didn't re-invade your country because you came up with an idea that made their repression more tolerable only to eventually come around and admit you were right and the whole thing was an unfortunate oopsie because Kremlin didn't come up with the idea first.

We literally don't have an actual army, just a kind of territorial defense force, so we keep low and keep quiet. The last time we tried war we suffered the single biggest loss of human life within 24 hours in the entire Second World War.

Large portion of my country consists of lazy good for nothing imbeciles. They just want “gibs” and thought that when we join EU they will live like the average German without actually doing anything productive. That didn’t happen, so now “EU bad” and Putin and Russia being enemies of EU - “Putin, Russia good”. Also, during the communism when Russia was ruling over us, we didn’t get much “gibs” either, but there were also no successful people and that’s good enough for these retards who hate everybody that has achieved something more than them. If they can’t be rich and successful, they don’t want anybody else to be rich and successful, so they want communism to be back. And as these bums are large portion of the population, the government is afraid of them and is not sending military aid.

Attached: 4E93263B-48F1-47BB-9C87-0745807F3EAA.jpg (640x360, 41.18K)

>anti-communist modern Russia
>led by the commie KGB sociopath Putin

Can i join you sir?

I agree. Hungary’s Fidesz posts over and over about it staying out of the war and not sending weapons. Nagyon szép. Was hoping they’d take trans carpathia though.

Hungary has never wanted to join nato. That referendum was cheated.

Leave Hungary, stop interfering with our matters. We don't want Russians, or Americans or the influence of any other country in Hungary.

So the Ottoman Empire genocided us once and we should now retake Tsarigrad and heckin nuke Anatolia just like in HOI4 right?

The real world does not work like this. Russia did some manipulative shit when it was an empire. Cool. The communists slaughtered the royalty. Then the communists exploited us a little bit. Cool. The communists got overthrown.

The only nation that did not change and did not get overthrown, after bombing the fuck out of our capital for no reason, is America. Not only that but they're also doing ritualistic humiliation about it. Not only that, but the puppet regime that you're talking of that Russia once did - they're literally doing it in real time right now and we're economically and demographically devastated. They only take and put bases here without giving a penny. The same goes for the EU in most cases. Yet your kind never utters a word about that. It's all about the past and the heckin revenge against non-existent entities.

And Hitler was an actual glownigger of the tranny Weimar Regime sent to infiltrate the DAP in the 20s. What's your point?

Attached: 1646292565099.png (643x770, 352.76K)

>Baltoids
Rude, don't lump us in with poles and lithuanians. Latvians and estonians are chill people.

>Latvians and estonians are chill people
Maybe only millenials, every zoomer I met is a walking time bomb

>Everyone got fucked by the soviets.

Fact.
Another fact is that EU is the modern reincarnation of the soviet union.
Same internationalism same retarded economical and social practices.
Same corrupted and out of touch elites ffs.

I mean that's another topic entirely. We essentially sold our entire economy and all of our previously national industries to Germans for a chance to get into EU.

Are you retarded? Hungary was invaded by Russia in 1848, 1914, 1944 and 1956

>Another fact is that EU is the modern reincarnation of the soviet union.
Actually it's the Atlantic Council.

The EU is a neoliberal attempt to copy-paste the Soviet Union's internationalism with a pinch of Atlanticism and call it the North Atlantic Union.
Check out Solomon Pasi's CV sometime. Most redditor teenagers here don't even know who (((that))) is.

I fear the Moscow Jew still more, no EU Jew wanted to kill me or take all my belongings

hungary has no army. gypsyking orban too busy stealing what lil pride have left in that country
bulgaria is gypsyland
serbia gypsy dont think this means you are supported or welcomed.

Taking Tsarigrad was well within our reach, and it was a time in which Europe was getting redrawn, we lost this opportunity because of Russian imperialism.
gaining such an important tradehub and other parts of the balkans which were ethnically bulgarian was going to make us a major player which is not reliant on the americans.

Yes, regimes changed, jews took over now. America was always jewed to the core so why do you expect them to change?
This doesn't in no way justify supporting Russia.
You can be anti-american anti-jewish and nationalistic without sucking off Jewtin and his kike oligarchs.
Fuck Russia

>Another fact is that EU is the modern reincarnation of the soviet union.
See, Kamen gets it.
In a lot of ways the EU is even more exploitative than the USSR ever was.
You join, you get some shekels, and then your markets get fucked and you end up subsidizing the German economy, directly or indirectly.
Not to mention the brain drain.
EU is the death of the nation state, it's pure гoмoглoбyc, and literally any other system I can think of is preferable to the гoмoглoбyc.