German Civilian Thread

Kraut.

Tell me please what is the status of your state now, after World War II and the fall of the Berlin Wall. I very often see from German flags that Germany is occupied by the United States. Is this true?

I also work with Russian-German people. And one of them said that: "We are not real citizens. We don't have passports, we have contracts like with a corporation." It seemed to me like some kind of nonsense and conspiracy theory.

To what extent, in reality, can Germany carry out its policies? Domestic and foreign.

Also, I chosed op pic for beauty.

Attached: Снимок экрана 2022-03-25 в 16.12.56.png (556x422, 192.52K)

stoßen

last man bump

Germany does not exist.
Our constitution was handed down to us by the occupation forces and is inherently designed to hinder us. Our bureaucracy is cluttered, our politics indecisive and our future dim. The BRD is designed first and foremost to contain and mitigate the nature of germans until they can be bred out of existence.

The state dogma is antinationalist, anti-god, anti-family, all because those things create massive revenue in the short term. The jewish dream of turning the germans into a servile race to be economically exploited came true after all.

We are finished, save yourself if you can.

Do you think these processes can be reversed? To put things back the way they were before.

And I'm sorry, I'll also ask: what are the odds of returning to extreme forms, as they were under the fascists?
This question came up because Germany is doing surprisingly well at what it is doing. Developing economically, absorbing everything around it.

>Germany is doing surprisingly

Protip

It's over, EVERYONE is old

Nothing works anymore and won't ever again the brains are gone

And whatever clever people we have are systematically shut out of society

Doom is guaranteed

Man, that sounds sad. I find that very hard to believe. But if it's really true, then fuck.

>Do you think these processes can be reversed? To put things back the way they were before.
It took Hitler a decade and an insane amount of manpower, money and will to undo barely 2 decades of Weimar. The current decay has been going on for almost 80 years. Soon there won't be any germans alive that were not born into the american propaganda machine. If Hitler were to be resurrected today and put in power tomorrow, it would take another 70 years to even get back to where we were in 1940.
There are only 20 million germans younger than 25, our demographics will kill the welfare state and demolish what little is left of the industry we sold to china. There is no undoing, best we can do is start anew from scratch and build a new identity.

>And I'm sorry, I'll also ask: what are the odds of returning to extreme forms, as they were under the fascists?
No need to apologize, let it be a lesson to never trust the people we trusted.
And the chances are slim as long as the average pleb is fed and entertained. And even if that will happen soon, it is more likely that the communists will win, seeing that only the right wing is censored and sent to jail.

>This question came up because Germany is doing surprisingly well at what it is doing. Developing economically, absorbing everything around it.
That is because only money is holy to us. We sell our culture, our ideas, our future all for the short lived wealth that is already running out. The German soul is dead, only material greed remains.

Like literally I know dozens of people who have been highly educated for the last 15 years and are now sitting at their moms and dads because no one wants them

Also Young men nowadays tend to think

The world doesn't need me now, so I won't ever take part in it again

A Perfect Post

i think:

>scratch and build a new identity.

and this:
>
>Like literally I know dozens of people who have been highly educated for the last 15 years and are now sitting at their moms and dads because no one wants them
>
>Also Young men nowadays tend to think
>
>The world doesn't need me now, so I won't ever take part in it again

Two very similar thoughts. But what is the reason for this? The suppression of German culture and identity? Or guilt over the past? Or both?

You can ask me about some Russian experience if you want. I think there are similar lines here.

that sucks
Fuck kikes and their mutts
I hope you can rebuild after america collapses, hans

>But what is the reason for this?

Everything factors in

+

Normal human beings can't ever hope to keep up with the individual productivity demand of their Bosses in todays world

+ The Game is rigged from the Start

Especially for Man

Now im depressed, thank you :|

You have the best industry in the world tho, most factories in Russia use very expensive German stuff instead of local, chinese or italian analogs that are cheaper. I unironically think that Germans are indeed the master race and a super power because you guys are smart and autistic, which results in perfection.

It's a world wide apathy that hits all cultures and people's. It hits the white ones the most because we had the best world, Asians, second because they're a race that seems moderately more sentient than the rest hence their suicides, etc.

Everything you all said was true but it really is a depression spanning all people. It seems almost supernatural in nature or perhaps we can all just sense the feeling of incoming danger of society/our countries falling apart as an existential dread. We aren't farmers anymore...

On a Material Level we barely keep going (It's helpful that everyone is SoUL LEss Here so the Machines can Run it's Last Metres even with friction)

Every country in the world has more SoUL and hope for mankind and humanity in it than Here

You can barely find a handful People with a God given Soul Here

We didn't need the vax anyway

If tomorrow the chancellor Said to eat all Babies there wouldn't be any left by noon

No need to So long as a single German or at least German Brained remains

There is hope

This

The destruction of the USA would be the best thing to happen to Germany

Attached: tsaritsa.jpg (871x901, 953.05K)

So you're saying that the information age has turned out to be destructive to people? At least that's how I understood it.

For my part, I think a lot of people have become disillusioned with artificial unions.
The European Union is a very strange entity: they seem to share the same values, but if you look closely, there are many domestic problems. It's like one country doesn't really want to cooperate with the other. But she has to. And there's friction because of that.

Germans are extremely non terrestrial autistic

German revolutions happen at the weirdest time for the weirdest reason

Protip

It will be fine

Based German punctuality. You guys are the best.

Never forget who is responsible.

Attached: received_1411310035995915.jpg (2048x1024, 258.8K)

Take for example Smartphones

Since they react to out Touch within milliseconds and give out whatever we want whenever we want it

Humans have been Programmes that way

So they want their Partner/friend whomever to do immediately what they demand

And in Turn the programming continues

Our Attention span is Short, our impulsiveness extreme, our decisions stupid and we are altogether inhumane

>Two very similar thoughts. But what is the reason for this? The suppression of German culture and identity? Or guilt over the past? Or both?
Culture works in generational blocks, especially with us germans. Ever since the creation of a united german state not a single one survived longer than 70-80 years. So it is not new for germans to tear it all down and start over if things don't go the way the younger generations want.

There's simply no moving forward, backwards or any direction really with an identity defined by what we NOT are, that being Nazis. A negative definition will never work for us, we need a positive one.

Demands and speech become rudimentary

Give me Love

Buy me Stuff

Shut Up

Listen to me

Make me Happy

Tell a Joke

I agree. The average person is not ready for the internet at all. But it's been done, we have to deal with it and move on i guess.

>to tear it all down and start over if things

In our Hearts we know we are right but currently cannot win against any constellation of Powers in any way or shape or Form

So we stay Put and Low and Put on a Show

To Not repeat for a 3rd time this mistake

The world will have to See the truth and eventually will call for us

Never forget it Takes Just one cataclysm Traumatic Event to KO slap the evil out of massive loads of Humans and Open their eyes

All History can Change in the blink of an eye

Okay, some existential stuff I get.

But if we get down to the practical. How to be in the current situation to fix the situation. Basically, it comes down to getting out from under the influence of the imposed culture. Am I right?

Or do we really have to wait until "all the old people die and new people are born"?

The germans need to embrace the policy of Kaiser Wilhelm II. Take up arms and fight against the freemason/jewish lobby in Germany

Make alliances with islamic countries and develop deep ties with both. Kaiser Wilhelm II was a very smart man and he chose a very strategic and good friendship with Abdulhamid II.

Everything else is doomed for these worker ants. The jews crushed their spirit, their soul. They need a great new awakening and it won't happen if they pursue the jewish kikery of

>muh economics
>muh nationalism
>muh lgbt

They need a great revival but they can't do it on their own

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15.83K)