Another Dead Russian General

This is the 6th one... There were 20 generals at the start, now there are 14, that's 30% of all Russian generals in the theatre dead... WTF?

Attached: AnotherDeadGeneral.png (916x998, 891.93K)

>There were 20 generals at the start, now there are 14
It's still 20 if you replace them with new generals.

Attached: 1647876072009.png (427x512, 128.76K)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
classic Russia

30% of generals correlates with 30% of troops which is pretty much NATO estimate for Russian losses. Just saying.

How many generals were at the start of Afghanistan and how many were left at the end?

>dead white people
NWO creaming their pants over all of this. Putin not in the WEF pocket? Get real.

Bet you most are dead because Ukraine has the Pentagon intelligence network helping them.

no no no, it cant be true, Russniggerstan is STRONK!!!!!! West PROPAGANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are for sure VPNburger paid by US government!!!!!!!!!!

They aren't getting killed by Ukrainians. I think they're either removed for being "wrong thinkers" or this is just a CIA's doings now that they've got the perfect backdrop for it.

Thispersondoesnotexist.com

Goes to show how brave Russian generals are

Killed all literally. They appear to be worthless people and don’t think like normal humans. They are reptiles for all I care. You don’t just start attacking people. These people don’t belong in the future at all.

Good
Press S

nightmare fuel

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1024, 597.19K)

>NEXTA

man these people are going to get some serious revenge eventually

>Goes to show how stupid Russian generals are

America lost 1 general during the entire 20-year' war on terror' period. He was killed in a terrorist attack on an American base in Afghanistan.

As far as the Soviets? No idea they lost a total of 14k troops, which according to some estimates, the Russians have already passed in Ukraine.

What's likely - The tally of Russian generals killed in the nearly monthlong conflict—most of them one- and two-star commanders, including at least one lieutenant general—is likely the highest death rate among general officers in the Russian military since World War II.

Is it safe to say Ukraine is spending significant time and energy in hunting Russian generals?

I would not be surprised to learn after the war that Ukraine and/or alies had a high placed mole giving intel. They die like flies

kek

Attached: AIOleg5.jpg (511x485, 36.06K)

Attached: image2.jpg (1024x1024, 521.84K)

HOLY SHIT ANOTHER DEAD GENERAL JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Russia is losing this war.
They cannot take over Ukraine.
Why is Putin still sending his young men to die?

I wonder who the mole is... hmmmm

Attached: 1024px-Official_portrait_of_Sergey_Shoigu.jpg (1024x1448, 244.09K)

Attached: batboy.jpg (316x383, 8.62K)

>NEXTA
>Ukrainian media
>AFU
Come on now. After all the fakes like Snake Island, how the fuck can you take it seriously.

Twitter

Fuck off

That site has a lot of muddy people. Very globohomo of them.
How are the West Coast Eagles doing, m8?

Rigid, corrupt, topdown leadership combined with poor morale means leading at the front

Ukraine military have been US/NATO trained

NEXTA/Ukie media also said the other 5 generals got killed and it was confirmed by the Russians a few days later. I am sure the same will be same with this guy.

Ukrainian media would never lie, twitter told me so. they told me the ghost of keef shot down 300 aircraft and personally pissed on putin as he flew overhead

Fkn Samoans. Very sneaky

>West Coast Eagles coach Adam Simpson has confirmed 12 players are now unavailable for Sunday's match against North Melbourne, as COVID-19 decimates the squad.
shit's fucked mang

how are these people dying? are they fighting on the front lines? these kind of position might be more effective if the relay tactics using wireless communication from their couches on moscow.

Shit NCO/lower officer corps is a huge problem for the Russian army. Their gear is mostly fine, it's how fucking awful their army is organized compared to a Western force.

Somehow Russia lost 30% of forces, but Ukraine can't reclaim anything and is getting absolutely railed in Donbass, where most of combat effective AFU is located. Mariupol is already pretty much done. Next the kotel in north of DPR. And it's over.

>Adam Simpson saying as few as 17 listed players will be available to face North Melbourne on Sunday.

17. You can't make this shit up.

Or the generals are right there in middle of their troops and once the troops get taken out so do the generals.

F

Attached: 1472582884199284728.jpg (501x411, 29.11K)

Is that even a real image?

I dont think Russians can die, because they aren't living to begin with. They are emotionless, ignorant, and salty people. Nobody wants to associate with the person who shows up to the party and just complains the whole time. Or never smiles, or has good jokes, or any sense of humor...but sure all you little pimple faced computer nerd twinks can keep sucking putin dick. Its funny, and then you wonder why nobody likes you.

Yeah lol. They'll just be replaced. Impressive if true though.

You say it like I should care. I don't. I just enjoy dead ruskies. Every killed ruskie is net positive thing. It's one less ruskie the fuckers can throw against Finland.

No info coming from the Ukrainians is trust worthy. Just ignore anything that lacks photo graphic evidence or confirmation from Russian aligned sources.

>memeflag

Do you guys believe anything?

>Source:Twitter poster with ukraine flag in avatar

Like seriously...

That's not true - Ukies are currently doing counter-attacks around Kiev and Kharkiv. I still think they are going to lose, but, the Russians really underestimated their enemy.