Is this the beginning of the end?

Normies have lost their minds because we are about to deport this niggnog out of the country. They say he has good grades and is top student. Doesn’t Germany want minds like this?

Attached: BA90DBE4-EDD9-4877-9FBA-D2C978C6CA15.jpg (720x960, 77.15K)

What did he do to get deported? He also seems to be getting a lot of support from his fellow white classmates, so is he even bad?

They found him taking notes while inside the BGC research facility.

>sees 1 bottle blonde
>look at them white pepo
paco pls

When you deport a based albanian everyone start dancing. Deporting niggers and all the malakas start crying. You deserve getting niggerified

Germany has more than 290,000 Ausreisepflichtigen (persons obliged to leave the country by court order), yet they remain.
Don't ask me why.

Dude are you repaying debts by letting germany live rent free in your head? What does germany have to do with anything?

dress him like a humanoid. nope. goodbye nigger invader

Look how smug all those faggots look. I hate how people do shut like this for the social status. Also why is this something they are proud of ? All people in this picture are wastes of life .

>it starts with...
>ONE

This faggot in the very front really thinks highly of himself doesn't he. I wish I was there to make him eat the niggers shit

Attached: Mindswindlers.jpg (800x1019, 294.23K)

hope his head gets smashed in with a brick

>first they came for the nigs
>then they came for the arabs
>then they came for the jews
>then they stopped cuz that solved most problems

Guess you forgot German has a problem with animals.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

kek, underrated

Attached: 1648215737524.webm (500x536, 1.7M)

this

>t. albanian filth

Blacks commit less crime than Albanians

Well now he can take those good grades to the plains of the Serengeti, where he can chase impalas and live in a mud hut