I am breaking up with my gf today. I will let Any Forums write the text for me, word for word, I’ll start:

I am breaking up with my gf today. I will let Any Forums write the text for me, word for word, I’ll start:
Dear

Attached: 21C37215-946E-41C3-97DC-61069A510B40.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Shaniqua

I

Klaus Schwab

Chlamydia

fucking

am

bitch

gay

niggers

HORUS

nigger

Wont

N
I
G
G
E
R

because

tranny

She will be an old hag at her 30s and kill herself

I will always love you, but I must embrace my true calling, traveling across the United States breaking bucks large and small.

Attached: 1623263246947.png (1272x805, 585.37K)

Dilate

Cucks

My one and only

Until

Shart

Nancy Reagan throat goat

...troons

Umsa

Know

....that ferals actually stole our lawnmower....

BANE?

Nigger nigger dick the bigger

Congratulations

...whore...

I am sorry that I was never able to perform in bed. It's strange. I masturbate 5-6 times per day, but now that I have the first chance to have sex with a woman - at the age of 31 - the anxiety makes me shut down. It's hard for me to accept, but appreciate that you're right - you really do deserve a real man, and that's not me. That's DeShawn.

Love

rhombicosidodecahedron

Kamala Harris

niggers

send nudes. :DDDDDDD

PLEASE I LOVE YOU

Upgraded naga queens deal 50 damage.

Jussie Smollet was released from jail early despite getting a long sentence from a judge.

Justice will be executed and the buck breaking (I was promised) will usher in reform so that every buck will be broken equally, regardless of their financial standing.

Tell Jussie I'm coming, tell buck that I'll break him at any cost, even outside of a jail cell or public shower. No buck escapes unbroken.

Just so you fucking faggots know, this letter was impactful and brought a tear to my eye.
Almost as moving as the fauci resignation letter. Almost.

Cunt

YOU LOOK LIKE A MAN

Just kidding

Attached: africa.jpg (526x358, 36.41K)

but hol up, dez morr

gay

lasagna

globohomo

Furries

I am sorry, this was all a joke. I will never leave you.

Why is the dad still around?

a

STOP REPLYING AND BUMPING A FUCKING BOT YOU RETARDS

I’m not a bot user

while it was still