HAPPENING: GERMANY SAYS IT WILL BUY RUSSIAN GAS IN RUBLES

>The question of paying for natural gas delivered from Russia in rubles is the responsibility of private companies, the federal government sees no need for action, says a representative of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Protection

GERMANY BETRAYS EUROPE AGAIN HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: D71C4CAE-D386-4728-9A20-A2C3DA23AA97.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B3lLYOGDsts
politico.eu/article/germanys-scholz-rejects-putins-rubles-for-gas-demand/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pet EU nations soon to follow

Attached: 1648127103738.jpg (1300x366, 96.99K)

It won’t happen.

Draghi is based.

Can I get a reputable source Mr. Potatofucker?
Need to dab on my extended family in the WhatsApp group chat

it's basically saying
>it's okay when private companies do it
how many times am I going to hear that?

Hope it's real and not a larp

FOR ONCE.
FOR ONCE IN AT LEAST A DECADE
a politician said to himself: man this pissing match i started is hurting my citizens more than it hurts them/me.
still: fuck them, but at least i won't be freezing my ass off.

Legal consideration.
If they refuse to pay in rubles, they violate their end of the contract and become liable for the damages.
German gouvernment is broke and cannot afford that.
Fuck, they're already bankrupt.

HAPBEMING
>HAPBEMING
HAPBEMING
>HAPBEMING
HAPBEMING

AFTER ALL THESE YEARS OP IS STILL A FAGGOT

>Draghi
>Germany
Are you high on shrooms, Pekka?

No, I am not.

Draghi is more powerful than castrated germans.

Draghi spope yesterday and it ended the topic

Source?

More like
>man this pissing match i started is hurting my revenue more than it hurts them/me.

There is just one small issue.. they can't get rubles anywhere as RU Central Bank is sanctioned.

Source Padraig?

absolutely basiert

hopefully they open up NS2 as well and fuel prices go back to normal

FUCK the butthurt belt, FUCK NATO, and most importantly FUCK poland + ukraine

being as always the only power with balls in Europe is the opposite as betraying, go rim your anglo masters you stockholm syndromed drunk paddy

>broke
EU just forked 1.2B to Africa on a whim, no?

guys, what REALLY is stopping you from geeting based berlusconi back and then we can organize some sort of gas pipeline with us, hungary, and you

I think everyone can see at this point that NATO is absolutely a helpless joke alliance that can only fund CIAnigger democracry revolutions, and sell overpriced 2nd hand amerishart tech

just quit it

wow you‘re dumb, contracts either say euro or dollar and that‘s how we will pay you monkefag

Go, go, eurobros!

Attached: IMG_20220224_090437.jpg (519x369, 24.54K)

Bunga bunga

WHERE'S THE SOURCE, FAGGOT

Attached: 1640261595356.jpg (1000x985, 129.54K)

What will happen to those rubles once Russia gets them?
They won't be able to buy western stuff with them.

>commie government
>foreigners are surprised when they kowtow to their bolshevik masters
Daily reminder we're under Soviet rule since Schröder. People who claim the US controls us are just coping. Ever wonder why the US wiretapped Merkel but Russia didn't? Because Russia controlled her anyway.

old berlusconi is long gone after they buck-broke him into submission and did nothing while they bombed his "friend" Gaddafi, he's politically done for, plus he has used his private media to 150% support the terrorizing covid narrative, including gulag passes, fuck him and his family
Italy is a goldman sachs occupied state anyway

More like
>Oh great comrade Putin, command and we obey! For the glory of the USSR!

mfw retards itt believe it.

Attached: LAGDQQG.png (512x512, 92.05K)

>no source
>google search the whole sentence
>no results
sage

>can’t tell between Russian and Netherlands flag
Ask me how I know you’re a mutt in Stuttgart

Legendary self-own by USA.

Attached: 1646082015113.jpg (619x453, 27.99K)

Old news. This is why the dax jumped 9% in a day a few weeks back. All the large firms operating and selling in Russia basically said “fuck you we’re selling our shit there to save the children”. Is pol getting dumber?

Germoney will fold: the car industry is their equivalent of America's MIC and big pharma combined.

As we all know, scarcity causes a required commodity to lose value

Greens are ruling, our car industry getting destroyed is unironically their wet dream.

Of course they will shit head. People will need them to buy Oil. You absolute potato.

Attached: 1646441751847.jpg (900x900, 61.82K)

>GERMANY BETRAYS EUROPE
Germany IS Europe, you fucking swarthy subhuman wop.

The right question will be - "how the european union will get rubles in the first place?"
Basically putin says to buy his monopoly money with dollars and euros, and looks like europe is going to do it. Couldn't germany say "no, fuck you"? It's almost summer, how bad can it be?

That's an Irish flag, user-kun. Not (may Allah forgive me for uttering this word) Italian.

>Ivan: I need a screwdriver Hans i pay in rubles
>Hans now has rubles.

This. Maybe they are pulling something off once NS2 company is in Insolvenzverwaltung. If they just let the gas flow during insolvency law technically Germany didn't do anything and it can be turned profitable.

Russia I kneel

it was qaddafis mistake that he didnt reach out to putin, a very sad story but again italy doesnt have to repeat this story and learn from his lessons

putin is so "good willed" he even told king erdogan that CIA are planning to coup him and you can look up yourself how many times that turkish nigger tried backstabbing russia, or robbing syria/lybia with the CIAniggers etc

just quit NATO, theres absolutely no future in it
when globohomo scares you with shit like "goldman sachs owns all your shit" you can see with Russia as an example, all they are going to do is sanction your elites

and if you get a good authoritarian in power who actually cares about your country (probably have to look around for a guy like that outside the government because all politicians are corrupt niggers by default), you find that guy, quit NATO, globojews sanction your elites which actually helps your patriotic dictator because now his opposition lost all these shekels they so care about, and youre on the way to becoming self sufficient

Im sure italy can grow its own food, you trade natty resources with the russians and hopefully a more expanded BRICS, and youre gucci

can finally start shooting the niggers getting smuggled over the med as well without some faggit jew screeching at you

just quit it and be optimistic

>not a guinea, just a mick
Still not white.

If only people would stop accepting rubles...

STOP ACCEPTING THEM! STOP IT

MASTERCARD, REVOKE RUBLES AS CURRENCY IMMEDIATELY

Based Germany.

Holy shit, but what will you have left?
>you will own nothing
It seems they'll get their way in the end.

yeah so they have to sell goods to russia to get their rubles
except there is this little problem regarding sanctions....

>Holy shit, but what will you have left?
Nothing, that's their goal.

no source in op gonna guess potatofucker is larping, checking to faggot Google now...
>jeapordy theme plays softly...
youtu.be/B3lLYOGDsts
>bumBOMP
yup looks like op is a massive faggot, on both Google and duck duck go this is the most recent article to come up on a search of"Germany buy Russian gas in rubles":
politico.eu/article/germanys-scholz-rejects-putins-rubles-for-gas-demand/
and all other stories to come up are from yesterday just saying that Putin made the announcement. this is a slide thread

Attached: 89433DDC-C342-4F59-88DA-A503490A75AD.png (750x1334, 927.77K)

It's less "based Germany" and more like "you need to nationalize every energy producer to stop it, so Germany is powerless" lel pun intended