Being a drug dealer in 2022

Why would anyone in their right mind be a drug dealer in 2022? Seems like a very high risk to mediocre reward when you think about the following:
>no one keeps their mouth shut anymore
>people can blackmail you and ruin your life at the drop of a hat
>electronic devices are spying on you 24/7
>next to impossible to clean electronic devices due to digital forensics
>law enforcement has broad surveillance laws on their side and sophisticated equipment to nab you
>banks spy on and report you
>payment apps spy on and report you
>very long prison sentences
>nonstop looking over your shoulder and paranoia
>risk of violence, getting robbed, or murdered
>surround yourself by shady criminals, tweakers, and thieves 24/7
Seems like this is smooth brain activity and thinking, yet every rap song and movie glorifies it.

Attached: DBA25564-01EF-465B-B1E6-4984EF667473.jpg (785x442, 67.5K)

I’m a hug dealer

Real chads use Monero to deal with organs from Donbass and illegal firearms from turkey.

It's a government jobs program for blacks.

Its cuz you too pussy to sell, brotha. Let the hustlers hustle

Think about how retarded the average person is. Now, scramble their brains with drugs. You might be the sharpest and slickest person out there, but this retard will be the one to get pulled over and dime you out, send text messages or dm’s talking about dealing, brag to their friends about their hook up (you), etc. It’s destined to fail.

>no one keeps their mouth shut anymore
you learn who to trust or you take that risk, also you learn to shut YOUR mouth and never tell people more than they need to know
>people can blackmail you and ruin your life at the drop of a hat
can they? if threatened with jailtime the burden of proof relies on them. hide your shit and bury your tracks
>electronic devices are spying on you 24/7
>next to impossible to clean electronic devices due to digital forensics
you think you're hot shit don't ya
>law enforcement has broad surveillance laws on their side and sophisticated equipment to nab you
why are you focused on getting so much attention from people? the best and biggest drug dealers - you'd never even know they're in the trade
>banks spy on and report you
>payment apps spy on and report you
??? banks? payment apps? cash is king retard you're not running a fucking shop you sell drugs
>very long prison sentences
if you're retarded and don't take precautions
>nonstop looking over your shoulder and paranoia
>risk of violence, getting robbed, or murdered
>surround yourself by shady criminals, tweakers, and thieves 24/7
welcome to the real life outside of your mum's basement, grow some balls and be a man

you sound like a pussy op

Some drug dealers have a green light to operate.
I'm not sure how it works but I do know that some are simply allowed to operate for various reasons.
I have a weed dealer who I have been seeing for years.
I have texted this guy dozens of times explicitly talking about exchanging illegal drugs for money.
He makes 0 effort to use coded language.
He won't even sell to you if you're getting less than a half once.
Every time I see him, I'm forking over about $250.
He has me meet him in various parking areas near his house in the city.
Every time I go, he is hopping from car to car.
He has like a dozen people meet him per day at the same spot.
He likely has around $3000 in cash on him at the end of these daily shifts.
There is 0 chance there isn't some law enforcement who doesn't know about him and yet he keeps it going anyway.

The police need to be able to get their drugs too. How will they get them if all the dealers are gone?

I have half a mind to think he's a fed himself who keeps dissidents in a state of legal precarity.
But that's probably just a paranoid delusion.
Oh well.

6 feet citizen

Most of these guys won't even use Protonmail's self deleting encrypted email services. What does that fucking tell you.

based roadmap

checked but roadman

There are people who want to get high. There are drug dealers. AND there is the CIA. Everything is connected.

Attached: the CIA.jpg (829x1024, 184.98K)

>more free time
>more money
>more freedom in general
>low chance of being caught if you own a home
>don't have to pay as much taxes into the broken system
>closest you can get to off the grid living

downside is obviously dealing with people

You can make a ton of money dealing drugs. The reason why it so often ends badly is cause most drug dealers are retarded nigger fuck ups who are 'all bout' dat gangsta lyfe!'

However every sale is a risk, so you need to put a cap on the number of sales you do. You need to make your money and get out. And not as in trying to get rich rich. You make you 100K then you're out. Also you don't work the street corner. You sell wholesale to the distributor. You either cook your own meth or you break into and steal from a pharmacy. Doing hundreds of 20 dollar deals in the hood is retarded. Particularly if your white.

I'm sure people would be amazed by how much dealers make, when they don't cut into their own profits by doing their own drugs or actually invest it and get that compound interest working for them. And don't blow the cash on rims or 300 dollar sneakers like niggers.

Your concept of a drug dealer is pic related. A nigger flaunting his wealth and selling via instagram.
Professional drug dealers can make millions.

>t.albanian

Yeah, great discovery user, drug dealers are dumbasses

Lots of niggers get into it because it's part of dat gangsta lyfe frfr no cap. And they get caught pretty quickly.

The beaners have more sophisticated networks and agreements with American authorities. Although I wonder how long that's going to continue now that everything is cut with Fentanyl. I can't imagine peddling Chinkdust is going to be good for their industry. It kills their customers, and makes potential new ones more reluctant.

Hug Life

One of my friends used to be a drug dealer but retired about 2 years ago. Literally saved and invested it all. Now he owns 2 properties and is looking at getting a third.
Never got arrested or robbed in his life.

Yeah shill against some of the only people that aren't supporting the globalist government. Get a normal job and pay taxes and then it's like your life had purpose that others dont understand because they were getting fast cash and pussy before the nukes started flying.

People appreciate a good dealer

LMFAO you actually think the police care??? I’ve been selling pounds of weed since freshman year. Police don’t give a fuck as long as you aren’t killing people or making over 100k a year

retired career criminal here. i stopped for all those reasons. last few years i didnt even get my hands dirty and just put up funds. honestly best way these days is find someone that doesnt really know you and front cash. dont use real name all that bullshit. last guy i dealt with i just met on a train and we dead dropped backpacks under the seats.

>you learn who to trust or you take that risk, also you learn to shut YOUR mouth and never tell people more than they nee

Truthpillled . People who brag about selling drugs or growing weed end bailes or robbed or killed. Discretion is a must And OFC never selling to kids or too young. Having a "closed agenda", meaning you sell to friends from HS or university and people they intrudoce you as trustable,as a work mate of some of them. Thats the only way,in minecraft.
I did,in minecraft,because i had expensive vice and didnt want to steal nooone. Now i dont do that anymore,nor in minecfaft neither RL

*Jailed

the ukrainians selling penises they cut off pows?

how did he invest it without depositing into a bank

If he is local, cause zero trouble,like no neighbours complaining,and dont sell to underage,then maybe yeah,police knows. And they know of they jail him,the void will be filled with another weed dealer,probably a guy with worse morals,thats why they use "wooden glasses" as long as he uses discretion

Have you never bought weed before? This is how most weed deals happen going back the past 20 years. I used to be like that him and actually think that I was a big enough fish to be noticed. The truth is, you are so unlikely to get caught for dealing weed. They don't just sit in some computer room reading every text message there is in existence.

I had dealers before but never car service like this dude.