OH N-

OH N-

twitter.com/CplChaskoIV2/status/1507316822202327040?t=FZ2uVyEAdn94W1l_hg3pYg&s=19

Attached: 69390a102b[1].jpg (435x535, 74.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox35orlando.com/news/orlando-drop-tower-ride-death
youtube.com/watch?v=lovvYNpmc5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is there another angle we can watch?

Story:
fox35orlando.com/news/orlando-drop-tower-ride-death
Teen falls to death off drop tower in Florida. Sources unclear if it was a malfunction, a dumb Tiktok challenge gone wrong, or something else.

not just yet, but the story is only 12 hours old

I dont get people who pay to ride on these things, im scared of heights... I feel sorry for the kid, what a fucked way to die

Sad, but she isnt going to be missing out on anything. World's going to shit.

Apparently there's a longer video where the ride attendant tells them to check the seatbelt way too late as it starts going up

Restraint wasn't checked properly. 11pm, shift nearly finished, thinking about playing some sweet vidya instead of ensuring fat nigger was safe. Many such cases.

something about this is fucking hilarious

>The guy yelling WOO

based

SPLAT
Very realistic sound effects

>I dont get people who pay to ride on these things, im scared of heights

Conquering your fears is something white people do, which is why we climbed everast and went to outer space while you twerked to raggaeton in a rusty metal shack

listen closely, it was actually a crunching sound from his bones shattering.

Poor lad, he was born a nig then died even more pointlessly than they usually do

Based. What kind of loser even derives any amusement from these death contraptions? What could possibly be fun or meaningful about being slung around in space?

I was nearly catapulted from one of these things when I was a kid

Did you die?

It’s almost like creating machinery capable of death, then dressing it up with bright lights to advertise it as a thrill while simultaneously hiring a stoner at minimum wage to run the thing is a bad idea.

I got stuck with my missus in a rollercoaster. Never any danger but we had to wait on the tracks half-launched for 20 mins. All the crying women was the worst part of the whole experience.

was that noise his head exploding on the concrete.

LONGER VIDEO:

youtube.com/watch?v=lovvYNpmc5A

That impact sound was crazy

No he doesn't. The girl asks him why they're aren't seatbelts before the ride leaves the ground. He responds to get but I couldn't hear whatever his response was.

Hey me too, barely managed to hang on til the end def would've died if i was a fat little cunt.

another racist ride not designed for Black bodies

Attached: 1636661163240.png (600x531, 460.58K)

Please, dudes fine it was only like 20 feets

Dude was too busy trying to chat up the bitch to do his job