Any Nuke experts here?

Why doesn't Putin let a nuke explode in a high altitude over all Ukrainian cities so he just destroys the windows of all buildings or something like that?
All Ukrainians would flee to the west and they can starve out the country.

I don't say i want this to happen. I just wonder why it does not happen.

Attached: bam.jpg (1440x810, 178.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because America will throw a shit fit

it would fry the powergrid. depending on the bomb even in neighbour countries.
and not "no power for a few days" but "no power period". rebuild the grid.
plus nato would go total war.
in the last few months in realized most people knowledge about nuke is just hollywood bullshit.

Putin don't want to kill ukranians.

Nukes don't exist

So basically if putin decides to use a small nuke on Ukraine nato would go to war anyway?

>gigacope
>bait
which one, sergey?

Destroying windows doesnt win wars dumbass

1000%. especially then. that would be a doomsday scenario

Yes. If it takes out a NATO country's power grid or if they expose a NATO country to radioactive fallout.

There is next to no fallout from a high-altitude airburst.

but a GIANT EMP. Ive read once that ONE special EMP-nuke over the northsea would take out 3/4 of europes powergrid

btw this should be interesting for you op:

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

its an official thing don't worry. very useful if you want to check out how bad you are off if the next target to you is hit

>I don't say i want this to happen. I just wonder why it does not happen.

Attached: 1617415763434.png (408x450, 34.47K)

Even China would be hard pressed to keep up support for Russia if they decide to start launching nukes, even if it was only as a show of force.

This, I don't believe Xi hates America, just it's government.

even if our governments would be calm enough to not go total war, the normies would straight up be demanding a holocaust. i guarantee it.
they are worse than us and their stupidity is more dangerous than nukes.

i unironically think that dropping a few nukes on ukraine like usa did on japan would be the right move

I’m not an expert but I do know the wind blows east from Ukraine and the fallout winds would end up in Russia.

Literally just truth. Brainwashed zogbot Ukies will probably all have to die, but otherwise we love them.

Cause if any fallout touches any nato country it would trigger article 5. Which is a certainty if he did launch a nuke. Not necessary

lol so why are women and children being killed then, Evgeni? Specifically targeted. Hospitals etc.

You think Xi gives a fuck about all you worthless niggers and mutts?

of course not
the nato cant deal wit russia's 10.000 nukes + their hypersonic capability
its becoming more and more obvious though that nato shills fear this scenario as you can see on the posts here from vpn fags

and you will shell their homes until they love you back, amirite?

Because that’s where Ukrainians are storing weapons. The nuclear power plant had a stockpile of weapons because they knew Russia wouldn’t indiscriminately bomb the plant. They do the same shit when they stockpile weapons near densely populated areas.

We have no love for you at all Poland. If we invade you I think we will push for total dissolution of your state and your people.

Doktor user here, I have a theoretical degree in physics. The answer is pretty simple: nukes arent real and neither is this conflict. It's a fake war for a fake world full of fake news. Hold your local politicans responsible for euthanizing old folks, and if you don't have the stomach for that, then start a garden. The same politicans that happily euthanized the retirees during covid are about to starve you to death for similar reasons.

That’s one of the calculations that’s being discussed during dementia Joe’s trip. A tactical nuke might warrant a different response than a strategic nuke. The trouble is although retaliation to strategic nukes is very fleshed out, virtually no doctrine exists for a response to a tactical bomb. It actually seems like Russia could detonate a tactical nuke without full scale retaliation from nato, as things stand right now.

Please tell me what a nuke is.
Read about Hiroshima, Nagasaki and the aftermath of it, nukes are a bad lie told to children to keep them scared. Really big special bombs yes, nukes no.

Attached: 7aa44f66b76c4b652faffef41eb6d7582bfbdeb117d5765eda55f4efbdd58138.jpg (600x750, 115.38K)

Becase unlike the idiots in the west who want a hot war, with nukes, putin is not a moron. There is no "limited" nuclear war, watch fucking "Wargames;" unless you live on the moon, everyone launches, and we all lose. That's what M.A.D. is all about.

>I have a theoretical degree
Nice one lol.

All I’ve seen is videos of azov battalion tying up people to poles and killing people that try to leave the country.

Source: none

yes, there is a limited nuclear war
PUTIN HAS TO NUKE UKRAINE LIKE USA NUKED JAPAN

Stolen New Vegas joke.

Kekkonen

Putin's objectives aren't the decimation of Ukraine tho, and the political ramifications of deploying nuclear weapons in the no man's land between Russia and NATO would be enormous.

>set up base of operations in schools and hospitals
>schools and hospitals get bombed
>pikachu_face.jpg

Xi's trying to stay quiet, as while he's fine with the anti-west retoric, coming out in full support of Putin's view that it's a fight for the independent states would give Taiwan and Tibet justification to try and split from China.