Hunter Biden and the biolabs

>Ukraine, Russia: "Tell us Biden's son's role in biological weapons laboratories"
>Yesterday, the Russian Defense Ministry accused Hunter Biden of being involved in financing biological weapons laboratories in Ukraine . During a press conference Igor Kirillov, head of the Chemical and Biological Protection Force, showed documents, allegedly Ukrainian and American, which had been found during the war operations in Ukraine. According to these documents, the investment fund Rosemont Seneca Partners, chaired by Hunter Biden, allegedly sponsored a biological weapons development program in Ukraine.

msn.com/en-us/news/world/hunter-biden-accused-by-russia-of-helping-finance-ukraine-biolabs/ar-AAVsKLo

so, is it all made up or is there some truth to this?

Attached: bidenz.jpg (432x256, 21.09K)

The biolabs were debunked. Stop posting this schizo nonsense.

+1 NATO UPBOAT

Trump lost. Get over it already. Biolabs were debunked. It's a hoax. Period.

This was already debunked.

lol you double niggys

I've heard two pretty intense claims. One being these biolabs, and the other more of a spiritual nature (aka hunter to trying to invoke a demon into himself). This makes me wonder, which master do these guys serve? Magic, or Science? Are the two connected more intrinsically than we're told?
Furthermore, in pretty much every biolab movie about pathogens, there is usually a ubiquitous Cure that is developed in the same place. Why only mention the pathogens? No cure research at all? No safeguards? That, to me, would lend more to it all being true.

Sounds like crap m8 but whatever post any sauce about this spiritual thing if u have it tnx

magic is science not yet understood

A $100,000 stimulus check that you can use to buy half a loaf of bread has been deposited into your account.

I can't source it. Just something I heard. Heard plenty of other spiritual accusations about them as well, but the best I or anyone else can do when presented with certain info is to suspend their disbelief long enough to mull over the possibilities.
Quite dissimilar to the opportunity that Kirill has to pony up with the empirical evidence.

>not yet understood
Or perhaps not yet reconciled, after having been occulted. Though who's to say for certain? Maybe if that Consecration thing actually produces some results today, that will bolster my faith in the supernatural.

I'm not convinced yet, got any more dick pics?

There was no "debunking." There are legit documents which prove that America is a piece of shit bioweapons creator.

Shills are out in full force.

Dude these INSTANT replies reminds me of fucking lakhta/cyberswine squads that instantly defy anything bad about russia/ukraine on my local board lmao.

Can you spoon feed me a source? I saw these last week on here and can’t find them now.

Funny how this website automatically removes pictures of hunter that come from his laptop. The guy is a sicko criminal like most of the people in government. Anyone who thinks they care about you and your country are delusional.

Russia works for globohomo as well, just like Ukraine. This is a means of tying any talk about the very real NATO biological weapons labs in Ukraine to "pro-Russia" rhetoric, which has now been deemed as traitorous.

Through Metabiota.

why do the glow niggers usually have Yankee flags? has debunked become the NPC buzzword of choice for deflection?

To be fair, he probably wasn't aware he funded them

You're debunked

Attached: 1603411203534.png (800x800, 597.35K)