You will never be this based

You will never be this based.

Attached: Capture.png (507x662, 510.65K)

Those bigoted women need to be expelled. Transphobia can not be accepted in our universities.

"Sex" and "gender" aren't the same thing.

"Sex" refers to biology (e.g., sexual organs and chromosomes). "Gender" refers to the societal expectations surrounding masculinity and femininity (e.g., how you dress and act).

It really isn't that complicated. I don't know why right-wingers get so confused.

Attached: IMG_20190523_1710176.png (1080x1080, 1.84M)

"gender" is actually an invention of a creepy pedophile who led a kid into suicide.
Not even 30 years ago, every ID and document on the planet just said "sex" and not gender.

Attached: 24q7mk1ooecx.png (1050x1050, 551.37K)

Why would a she need to cover her penis in a female locker room? Fucking bigots.

All I can think of is women aggressively forcing their way into male spaces back in the 1990's under the guise of "equality". Guess what, ladies? The equality you demanded is now *mandatory*.

>her male genitals

Attached: 1647524272400.png (754x768, 450.3K)

I bet his dick is hard sometimes too

>Why would a she need to cover her penis in a female locker room?
Bitches just jelly of her feminine penis.

Sounds like Shawn Cohen is a bigot.

>369210202
>brain destroyed by jews

Its a feminine penis, bigot.

> a kid
iirc both of those brothers killed themselves at different points

gender is a made up word
yep in other languages it just gets weird because of that

Let me explain it to you faggot. Sex and gender are equal because women are female and men are male and that is something you cannot change, because biology is tied to our social interactions. It doesn't matter how hard you try: a female will never be a man and a male will never be a woman. Now kys tranny.

Why is this boy dressed like a girl ?

Females need to respect his erect, feminine penis. This is what they chose to support after all.

Thus. Sex and gender are synonymous and they have been for a long time. They still are in the medical field. Gender is predicated off of biological sex, you wouldn't have gender without it

I kneel

based on what?

>369210202
Sex and gender are different he says. Ok fine, sports and locker rooms should segregated by sex. And since gender is societal expectations, what problem is William having? No one has ever expected femininity from him, why is he pretending anyone expected him to be a woman?

inb4 he rapes them in the name of equality

KYS faggot

You're just defining your way out of the problem. If the definition of "woman" is "someone who acts and dresses feminine (whatever that means)" then anyone can turn into a woman merely by crossdressing. This may seem benign, however when we transfer these "de-jure women" into women's sports or even women's prisons, there are biological differences beyond appearance that your definition does not account for. We therefore shouldn't use that definition of "woman" in such situations. When we make legal distinctions between men and women due to biological differences, we need to also make such distinctions between "transwomen" and "ciswomen".

I can only hope that this becomes more accepted until full on dude looking bros can just put on a wig and win the women's olympics.

didnt women vote for this?

Attached: 36478235623489.png (1024x768, 420.18K)

>"Sex" refers to biology (e.g., sexual organs and chromosomes). "Gender" refers to the societal expectations surrounding masculinity and femininity (e.g., how you dress and act).

So then I can claim to be a woman and never be held accountable for my actions or expected to ever do any type of physical work?

I'm sold. My new name is Lilith.

Attached: 9ef43d51d1a8ad65943183a8e9c00aff52e334ee3693e6809920fb93869b3d60_1.jpg (602x556, 104.26K)

It would be bigoted and sexist of Lia to not rape them.

To be fair, this is probably a pretty humiliating thing to have said about you to a news outlet of any kind. I feel bad for Trans people for a lot of reasons. This one in particular is asking for this ridicule by putting themselves in a sports spotlight, but still. They've got a fucked up life as it is.

> male genitals
No such thing. What a bunch of bigoted whores

>"Sex" and "gender" aren't the same thing.

Sex = male or female. 6,500 physiological differences between Homo sapiens males and females.

Plus, there are over 30 trillion cells in the Homo sapiens body and brain, and majority of these are wired male or female.

"Gender" is just crazy-speak. There are no "genders." There is only male or female. It's only unhealthy, dysgenic/genetically/physiologically inferior hominids who talk about "gender."

Men can't be women, women can't be men. The fucking end.

cover up her male genitals when
changing

Double think much?

We used to beat the shit out of gays and trannies and leave them tied up in the corn fields. It was a better time.

Gender talk = straying from the Evolutionary Standard. Gender bullshit is anti-evolutionary.

by those rules, it would be just as insane to let male sex claim female gender to compete against female sex

You are the one who is confused sweetie

>Born with a Y chromosome
You’re a man, faggot

And your picrel still looks like a the boy that he is. I don't know why you freaks even bother. You don't look or smell or talk or behave like women.

thats a woman

Exactly. RIP, David Reimer.

So gender is just personality, then?

You love to see it.

from what I"ve seen from the inside of women's locker rooms on VHS and later the internets, women are in there covered in baby oil and comparing each others vaginas and maybe doing a little bit of exploration I'd have a fucking hard on the whole time if I was walking around in there naked.

This is a definition NOT accepted by most people alive today, but especially not the educated scientists. Gender and sex are equivalent in physical terms. Socially your are called a fucking fag. You look like a greasy cheeseburger.

Attached: 1D310803-91DA-4ED3-8949-0338AD4BA048.jpg (640x630, 138.39K)

I thought it was a grammatical term.

>you will never walk around in a female athletes locker room

if it weren’t for the batshit insane and family never ever parts it would sound almost appealing