COACH RED PILL: PAID RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE SHILL?

He has exclusively been making videos saying the West and the US in particular will collapse because of their support of Ukraine. In every video it's UKRAINE BAD RUSSIA GOOD, how the western media is lying about Russia and Putin and that it is futile to resist. He has been featured on Russia Today even before the war as a pro-Putin 'American Analyst's living in Ukraine. His videos from Ukraine have blown up in popularity since the war began because he's hiding out in Kharkiv. He was featured in Russian media after the war began and now has Ukrainians looking for him to kill him.

Is he an FSB intelligence asset? Is he a paid shill for Putin? He has been increasingly accused of this in the chat on his streams and has denied that he is paid by the Russians. But an English language propagandist on YouTube in Ukraine is a very valuable thing for the Russians in the current information war.

His streams almost every day from the apartment he is hiding out in. He ended and deleted the stream yesterday because of ,"trolls" in chat offering Bitcoin for his location. His latest video is called "The US is committing suicide" and has almost 200k views:
youtu.be/eVbVwFPgSk4

He also claims Azov is using civilians as human shields in Mariupol.

Attached: maxresdefault (20)~3.jpg (858x720, 75.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgiyWGyJcIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How long until he becomes Coach Dead Pill? He claims Russians have abused zero civilians in Ukraine.

Am I the only one who has never watched videos like this? I don't understand how people draw conclusions and take a side when someone is telling you what to think through a camera. Literally 1984.

Bump for Coach Red Shill

He claims the US dollar is going to collapse and the ruble will become the new reserve currency and as a result Americans are going to be very poor very soon.

Bumo

Coach Dead Pill

Is he Hispanic? Looks like a descendant of conversos

He was born in California but he is ethnically Chilean and a Chilean citizen.

Argentinian, I think

oh right, Chili. same thing

no he just try to make money on internet any way possible

This is a legit serious question. Do you really think Coach Red Pill works for the FSB? I'm just doing a bit of research on Schizophrenia

Literally who. He is an attention whore and will say whatever gets him the most clicks.

>Is he an FSB intelligence asset? Is he a paid shill for Putin?

He was an honest guy back in teh gamergate days of 2014.
And also in the Kraut and tea culture war.

Out of all the people commenting on this war, he is one person I can trust not to push propaganda.
He is obviously giving his opinion and opinions can be wrong but unlike nearly everyone else they are his own views.

Attached: 1647866107470.jpg (1024x960, 213.1K)

idk but he's a pathetic weak ass faggot, so many stupid faggots in the world, anyone can be an e-celeb i guess

Chilean. He describes himself as a Chilean-American business man and life coach, he's a conman who has extorted and blackmailed past business partners in Chile, wrote a shitty novel and claims to be a former indie filmmaker. He is a MGTOW and has a Patreon where he gives life coaching and personalized advice/videos for people who pay

I honestly think he's being paid by Russian intelligence, yeah. He has been living in Ukraine for years and as previously stated, he has appeared on RT as a pro Russian American living in Ukraine even before he recently blew up from his streams, most of which are just him in a room getting scared at any noise he hears in the building because he had to leave his apartment after men in Ukrainian fatigues came looking for him.

What's weird is he briefly put a video out right after this denouncing Russian media for portraying him as a Putin shill and claiming to love Ukraine and hate the war. He deleted it in less than a day.

someone told be he died in the first few days which makes it unlikely that this is the actual coach red pill

Yes. Same way as MI6 pays Bald and Bankrupt.

Meant to add he has been a Russian shill and a WHOA PUTIN BASED BRO guy for years since living in Ukraine but his content is AGGRESSIVELY pro Russian now. Like he never criticizes then or Putin and claims every bad thing said about them in the West is propaganda

That was a joke someone made an edit saying he died, it was actually some Jewish journalist.

He streams daily and posts on Telegram. It's him.

Attached: 1646291430888.png (825x933, 417.06K)

This old fucks prostate is probably the size of a softball and his T-levels are onions-tier. Faggot is more like coach boner pill these days.

Attached: 1509542676568.png (588x804, 612.34K)

> Like he never criticizes then or Putin

He does videos on soviet architecture and babushkas.
It would be strange if he just started criticising putin mid stream.

Dude every fucking video he has made for the last month is about the war in Ukraine and how the US is going to collapse. It's on his Gonzalo Lira channel. Literally all his videos are about Putin and the war.

Pro-russian but not paid

Okay. Thank you

He must be related to Assad cause he says similar things

Attached: 1648156220394.webm (514x290, 2.95M)

Why do you keep copying and pasting this same paragraph on every thread about him. agenda much?

He was a life coach he found his niech.
Went over to Ukraine to live with his wife and kids and had to go to the consulate in Kiev regarding his visa status and got stuck there when the special denazification demilitarization operation broke out. Give the man some slack. almost everything he said is generally true after you research and compare. He might be dead tomorrow so sometimes he's emotional. Which is a given under the circumstances. Now he's an independent reporter by accident. He's on the ground and your on Any Forums. his words have more currency.

Hope Ukrainian partisans kill him and upload the video to his youtube channel

Calm down Taras

The Daily Beast is now lurking 4chin too? You must go back.

THIS
The guy didn't buy into globohomo propaganda and is speaking his mind. I'm not saying he is right, but he is spontaneous. He believes the things he says, unlike paid anti-Putin astroturfers in here.

This isn't r*ddit you fuck. Get out of here.

Show proof it's the same paragraph memeflag faggot. Information doesn't change. I'm going to provide the information and it's going to look similar.

Why does Brooklyn dad get to take money to suggest you inject your kids with aids but this guy cant take money to say not our problem about ukraine?

He's a shill for faggots worldwide

sounds based

Where is he saying not our problem? He is literally saying the US is going to collapse now.

He's got a fucking break on him, my jewdar tingles

he is just desperate for attention, he had vidoes about game, career, mindset, he didnt even mention living in Ukraine back then because it didnt bring him views

project mayhem in full swing bros patriots in control trust the plan the stqrm is cqming

How can anyone not love this man? No homo.
youtube.com/watch?v=YgiyWGyJcIc

Attached: putin-assad-mock-trump.jpg (1200x899, 75.35K)