What are yall theories on the holocaust dear highly intelligent Any Forums users

What are yall theories on the holocaust dear highly intelligent Any Forums users

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-145309_Google.jpg (492x361, 55.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html
archive.org/details/QuestioningTheHolocaustWhyWeBelievedPart1Of2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The ACME Corporation worked for the nazis.

Attached: electricity.jpg (922x1006, 222.03K)

I theorize op can't stop guzzling cum

most holocaust deniers are simply ignorant of the facts. they target straw men (like user above - no historian credits those shit stories)

some holocaust deniers are false flag shills for the jews - holocaust denial makes jews more powerful by allowing them to point at the false claims adn the "we will do it right next time" rhetoric and ask for more protection, power, museums, education and money;

all holocaust denier memes you will find on /pol are shit tier and debunked.

just about everything will be debunked on this page:
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html

TLDNR: holocaust denial is flat earth for jew haters

it happened: cope better

interestingly there have been far fewer holocaust denial threads since the Russian troll farms got retasked a few weeks ago...

Says fucking amerimutt

Yea lol, we prolly should just embrace it n say that its actually a good thing n we should cook jews again, also france is a nigger/jew country, ditch that shithole

what are your theories?

I am not french. I retired here for e fine weather and wonderful food. and really if you are out of the big towns there are few black people. it is still a wonderful place to live.

hitler should have never used camps, just bring all of them to their homeland.

I was trying to make a case against holocaust existence, i had few argumments, but then theres these stupid nazies admitting it n all other shit

archive.org/details/QuestioningTheHolocaustWhyWeBelievedPart1Of2

Attached: 1647380402188.jpg (367x550, 37.91K)

>these stupid nazies admitting it n all other shit

because they did it.

all the arguments against seem to rely on ignorance of the facts.
apart from anything else they rely on having to say that Hitler adn Goebbels spent decades talking about how terrible jews were, adn saying they would destroy them, but were too cowardly to do it.

of course they killed them.

can be controlled opposition nazi's to give the good guys a bad name

Theories? It's an adamant certainty at this point. The science is settled, sweetie.

yeah a wonderful collection of shit that no historian believes.

pity it leaves out all the actual facts...

Here's a conspiracy theory:
The mainstream narrative is completely true

In fact the holocaust is debunked by actual detailed research from Mattogno, Graf, Kues, etc as well as Germar Rudolf.

The holocaust controviersies peole you point to tried to take on revisionism a few years ago by making a pamphlet - it was duly destroyed by a lengthy rebuttal in book form and no one has ever offered a challenge to revisionism since.

Holocaust denial is simply common sense, the memes created are mostly correct though sometimes fail to account for the detailed arguments.

Attached: EGjagerreport.png (610x409, 226.8K)

indeed - all the testing by actual scientists and actual archaeologists confirms it happened.

Attached: three detailed census sources.jpg (1023x4536, 897.84K)

No historian who believes the holocaust is actually a true researcher on the holocaust. They ignored crucial counter evidence and simply started with the assumption that whatever the witnesses said was the truth.

Attached: evap rate irmscher.png (488x411, 52.68K)

My pops wants to retire at france as well. People dont understand the pros of not having black people near you. Like when i came back from london to my eastern europe town it felt real good man, without asians, degeneracy, jews, niggers faggots n all that shit

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-152044_Google.jpg (481x400, 36.05K)

In fact Kola found only 133 bodies at belzec, haimi found less at Sobibor. of they claim that the sand they found is human remains but offer no evidence in that regard.
Plus of course Germar Rudolf showed how the gassing was impossible.

As Mattogno said, the problem isnt how awful it is, but how ridiculous it is.

Attached: Filp mueller eating in the gas chamber.png (1880x936, 337K)

2.7 million deaths in extermination camps over 4 years
That's 2000 deaths a day with ovens burning 24/7
I don't know, something doesn't add up here

There was no holocaust bro.
Why the fuck would I have hospitals, theatres, football grounds if all I wanted was to get rid of them ?
Also, germans back then were highly efficient and good at carrying out orders. If the order would have been to exterminate, there wouldn't have been a single jew left in Nazi ruled lands. It just takes 1 well aimed bullet per person... why waste time faking concentration camps ?

at this point I believe it's made up, based on how much modern Jews lie

Here endeth the thread, Frenchy (we know he's not actually french or a jew by the way), doesnt usually like it when we take him on directly.

Attached: faurrison 1979.png (238x415, 64.25K)

Holocaust was real as picrel story.

Attached: jewish_mumbo_jumbo.jpg (999x557, 79.85K)

It happened and it was a good thing.

And this story.

Attached: jewish_mumbojumbo01.jpg (2000x1500, 209.84K)