Biden heading to Poland today

Say something nice about him poles.

youtube.com/watch?v=7tVnITi1CWo

Attached: Biden12.webm (360x360, 665.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

litter.catbox.moe/6tidbg.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Delaware here I'm so embarrassed

He is a monster. My dad is in the secret service and said that every morning Biden walks past his wife and says, “Riunite on ice.” Then he farts right in her face and says, “That’s nice.”

Attached: 058E5381-3D4D-40F9-A65F-1A557DBBA96D.jpg (720x960, 95.15K)

ENTER BIDEN

WEJŚCIE BIDENA

He's gonna do some stupid shit, like mistake poland with romania or something or forget where he is

Tell Putin to launch the spicy bois. This society is fucking stale.

Attached: 1646366930508.jpg (1024x1024, 106.65K)

Why did I laugh at this nonsense and also plot how to incorporate it into my day

It's over pole bros

litter.catbox.moe/6tidbg.mp4

They going to suicide him so kamala nigger harris will become first woman president in USA. Then the USA will launch attack on Russia.
It's just sad at this point.

He's going there to blackmail them into starting WW3.

Kek

I don't understant how could you possibly get mad at this senile fuck, do people seriously believe he's in charge of anything?

Everyone hate him because hes puppet to probably not even human elite who are shitting this world up because their reasons are too retarded to comprehned.

The propaganda is so bad. You can tell the people in charge of the propaganda aren’t American, and have no idea how Americans talk or think. This regime is a joke. Nobody takes it seriously, regardless of the mass amounts of bots on social media trying to convince you otherwise.

Suck my dick China suck my dick Israel I’ll fucking kill any of you faggots if you ever come to my house.

FBI, CIA, DEA, ATF etc., you are not the good guys you absolute fucking faggots

I won't, cause i dont give a shit. I am no longer capable of feeling anything except severe hatred and resentment. Mabye its due to a brain damage i underwent as a kid by hitting my head on a sandbox edge too hard. Mabye it comes naturally to slavs. Mabye it's the lifetime of disapointments. Mabye all of the above.

I mean what's the point. World is run by a cabal of people that are going to always win no matter what, unless they get 9mm brain treatment, which obviously won't happen because we are too deep in mk ultra shit.

Enjoy what little time we have left. Everything amasses to divine judgement or eternal void anyways. I am contempt with both options.

Um.... oh... uh....
Hmmmmm......

Every single day... like... Come on!

faggot cuck cheat.

It’s all fake. Joe Biden can’t even wipe his own ass. He makes no decisions. We are all being played

No its because of a lifetime of cleaning toilets
Better get back to it mateusz!

Attached: 1648051460554.png (352x393, 160.03K)

Kike. Shhhhh

Attached: 34D2D0EB-17C5-41D3-A275-C9D2D36FA47E.png (1242x2208, 1.01M)

>muttistan
>calling others a kike
I wish i was a kike so i can milk you like the brain dead faggot fucking cattle that you are
Go die for israel, mutt

Attached: 1647791937629.gif (1280x800, 249.89K)

>I am contempt with both options.
Based rage-filled brain damaged pollackbro.
The nihilism rises.

Attached: Fire.png (1280x960, 1.13M)

I remember reading a capeshit comic where the supervillains joined forces, defeated the heroes and turned this world into our current dystopia after changing everyone’s memories of the past.
That’s our world. The villains won and our glorious future has been stolen by the worst people imaginable.

Attached: 8518810A-A0B4-4C34-8D7E-728869133E2A.jpg (1054x1600, 594.16K)

warsaw? poland is at war with russia now?

come on man

I really want one of the reporters to wave money at him and ask how many zlotys to fuck his granddaughters like Hunter did.

No, you are wrong. The villains in that comic were mostly cool. Current villains are bad, but in wrong way.