I'm not a biologist

>I'm not a biologist
Adopt this strategy. Use "I'm not an " to feign ignorance at literally everything a leftist says.

"Do you see how this Republican parallels Hiter!"
>I'm not a historian, sorry.
"How are you not more angry about Russia invading Ukraine!?"
>I'm not a geopolitical expert
"Can you at least admit that the vaccines are safe and effective?"
>I'm not an immunologist"

Attached: 220126-ketanji-brown-jackson-ew-1236p.jpg (2500x1667, 2.46M)

She is black ok
Like what did you expect

Cop: "You knows how fast you were driving?"
Me: "No, I am not a physicist, I cant measure the rate of change of position of an object im in any direction"

Already do. Many of my peers are in healthcare and we are ethically obligated to stay in our “scope of practice”

When someone says some woke shit, I just remind them we’re out of our scope.

Reminds me of the quote by Saint Paisios where he says he isn't troubled by the madness and evil of this world because he knows at the end of the day God will have the last word when He comes again clothed in majesty to destroy the earth.

"I'm not a nigger."

>can you define a POC?
not a biologist

Attached: preview.jpg (800x533, 464.69K)

I'm not an interior decorator. I can't tell red from blue.

ask her about banan. def banan expert

Attached: banan3.jpg (1080x1169, 114.03K)

Only works for the people who have institutional power. Feigned ignorance is nothing new but it only works if you're advancing the agenda they want.

She admits its a question of biology

What’s great about this answer is that it implies that you need biological sex to determine womanhood.

You know the republicans aren’t on your side because the most obvious follow up question after that exchange is “how do you know if you are a woman or not?” and it was never once asked

I take your suggestion. I'll also take any questions asked of me.

"just give up every argument!!! Wow we owned them libs!"
And then let me guess you'll not hold them to account for their own lack of knowledge

Fuck this shit. I am so tired of ugly people being allowed any positions of power whatsoever. Why are we rules by butt ugly fuck faces? I wouldn't even be mad if it was decent looking niggers or kikes lording over everyone and getting into positions of authority, but no, it's always these fucked up looking fat fuck potbellied goblin people. Fuck these clowns. I answer to no pot bellied ugly fuck. If you are below 7/10, literally don't even talk to me you fucking subhuman.

this thread died with no replies

Good point. Isn't the current jewish trick that gender is social, and sex is biological?

It's nothing to with her race or IQ which we all know is almost certainly higher then anyone in this thread. Law isn't some cucked diversity area where you can just coast hence why only 4% of total are black and from that women are like less then half of the 4%.

This is orchestrated malevolence. The CEO of google has refused to define women as recent as a couple days ago too.

Safe to presume the man heading the largest wealth of knowlege on the entire planet can define "women".
This is brave new world stage of culture shifting.

Women is a social construct.

I think Jackson is the one who slipped into my dorm room--during a party--while I was passed out & molested me. I woke up to this woman mauling my privates, demanding that I sexually molest her.

Who do I report this to?

Don't have any evidence, you'll just have to trust me. I've talked to an attorney about suing for the pain & degradation caused by this horrible incident.