2022: I am forgotten

Attached: sargon.jpg (261x193, 5.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KKMkdBNzi4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who is this faggot? some pedo or mass shooter or something?

It must be yeti?

He fucked up an entire political party and then got ass blasted by a ass cancer free text reader. Only MundaneMatt got it worse than Sargon

Sargon of Akkad

> Only MundaneMatt got it worse
qrd? I've been off the board for a couple years now.

yea I'm getting a real uncanny valley-type feeling from him.
He definitely went feral in the Himalayas and began eating lone travelers
Don't be stupid the Sumerians are long dead

We are all ashamed of our teenage years.
The sooner we forget about the septic community, the better.

A fellow w40k player. Painted some really nice black templar space marines. his judicator has a nice table top look to it.

My God he must be immortal to have survived this long!

Attached: 20211022_153736.jpg (828x1522, 123.65K)

his daily stream will start in few minutes, it's ok

Why would he care? The stepcuck got a comfy job just like the beanie man reading MSM news with less spin and normies thqt watch him worship him. Considering that he keeps hiring new guys he must be growing.

His content is increasingly based, and is somewhat influential in dissident circles. My guess is you just don’t know where to find it anymore

The year will be 2028, and Any Forums will be all racist liberals. In the end, Sargon will have won

Sorry Ryker, I'll watch a star commie episode this weekend.

i listened to him btfo sitch and adam last weekend who were simping for ukraine, was pretty funny
here's the link
youtu.be/KKMkdBNzi4E

reminds me of a waiter

I haven't watched a skeptic since 2015. I don't want to see "based takes" from someone who thinks homosexuals shouldn't be put to death. I don't want to hear about race from someone who doesn't think blacks should be, at the very least, forced back to Africa; who refuses to address IQ at length, who doesn't name the jew.

HAVE YOU EVEN READ LOCKE?????

Well Gilgamesh had three parents and some of them were gods. If he didn't lay down to sleep after swiming in a river we all would have been immortal. But he did, and the fruit of life was eaten by a snake. And now the snakes are immortal.

Also he's un-fatfuck'd himself. He actually benefitted from being btfo from debatosphere yt drama.

>become hitler now now now now now
no you

Who do you watch, oh based one?

He's more concerned about staying on social media and making money off clicks than he is about telling the truth.

sargon the afraid

Look, when he was an indie creator destroying the feminist narrative he was good. Since going corporate the content has slipped.
I don't know if he is more or less effective than before he went corporate. What he actually needs to do is go mainstream and get a weekly segment on that GB news channel right after Farage.