Was the prophet (peace be upon him) really just an outlaw who gathered enough followers to become a warlord?

Was the prophet (peace be upon him) really just an outlaw who gathered enough followers to become a warlord?
That's an interesting theory.

Attached: 01-09-islam-art-opener.jpg (1600x1600, 674.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tgYi59UxulY
youtu.be/3aCIyOsR4Wg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I had sex with your mom in your bedroom last night, that's something interesting to think of.

1. My mom is dead.
2. You're just a frustrated human being who only thing you have sex with is your hand or other faggots who cant get girls, just like you.

Attached: werdfage.png (1024x768, 1019.46K)

>an outlaw who gathered enough followers to become a warlord?
so was moses

Warlords do not come to exist in places that do not deserve to be destroyed by warlords

No.

Attached: 1646803557595s.jpg (112x125, 1.98K)

Uh…..Washington was a warlord.

Attached: C7285AFF-8F4F-4D77-99A6-8C2528FBFD89.jpg (537x714, 473.76K)

He was, yes.
He was a rather clever autist surrounded by rather gullible people which he conned into absolute loyalty.

>hot ghost mom
Patrician

Attached: C477550A-45CE-4CC5-AE6B-E179B7E08761.jpg (1024x1024, 150.74K)

Moses only killed one person as far as i know and was not premetitated.
Muhammad was a criminal (nothing against it desu, criminals are real men) while Moses was just a conspirator and political leader.

>a rather clever autist surrounded by rather gullible people which he conned into absolute loyalty.

Reading some biographies of him just to get to know how the fuck he did that.
He was indeed a genius.

Attached: 1a5d4e74e6dc48c9ad24ab15528f3e75.jpg (640x451, 62.16K)

Attached: C77B1685-A4B0-4A2E-8C16-C16F1C99CE5F.jpg (640x1027, 524.51K)

Yes

Muhammed
Genghis Khan
George Washington
Napoleon
Mao Zhedong

History remembers fondly the men who destroyed weak things

But fr though, the best way you're gonna get an answer is if you read about the Prophet.

Crazy how he turned his tribe into the largest empire the world had seen up to that point right?

History hardly remembers anybody without a five figure body count.

no way, man

Attached: muhammad shy humple prophet.png (1746x852, 57.17K)

Piss be upon the 7th century illiterate caravan robber pedophile and all of his followers, they will be flung into outer darkness, selah.

Weak cowardly evil people don't kill. When strong men kill the wicked cowards in great numbers history remembers because killing is divine justice against the people who create suffering

Islam is a Jewish religion

>Crazy how he turned his tribe into the largest empire the world had seen up to that point right?

Exactly. Who was Putin or even Khan next to that nigga?
Is this book a good start?

Attached: 31-20160417_153959000_i.jpg (1000x1333, 146.15K)

And vice versa. There’s no objective morality in might makes right. It just is what it is.

I'd say it is.
And props to you for actually reading a book about this, so many fuckers here would rather watch a 3min video about how Islam will destroy the world or some bs

the standard islamic narrative is a mythologization from hundreds of years after the alleged life of the prophet. the character itself is just a composite of multiple historical figures. you cannot even place the so called prophet of islam in mecca in the seventh century because mecca was uninhabited desert.
more info here on this channel
youtu.be/tgYi59UxulY

As if Jesus wasnt an semi bastard who only knew how to preach to imbeciles on the street who had nothing better to do than listen to his ramblings.
He died as a martyr because thats what he wanted.

Tell me im wrong. Protip: you cant.

Attached: 1466662470681.jpg (962x642, 56.06K)

yeah you can tu quoque all you want. interesting you make this thread as if you're asking a question but you're just here to do dawah abdool. your false religion is an abomination and no amount of sidetracking and running away from the topic will change that.
youtu.be/3aCIyOsR4Wg

Islam isn't a religion. It's an antiquated form of societal control. Christianity is timeless because of the values it teaches. Islam has no values. It only exists to bring stability to the once chaotic filled deserts of arabia. A fictional warlord was created to end all warlords. muhammad exists so that any arabic warlord who attempts to take complete control of arabia will be labeled a blasphemer and executed. Essentially, warlords always competed with each other. It was always about who had the most land, power, and largest harem. muhammad puts an end to that competition by being created in a way that is unsurpassed.

No, you got it right.

Attached: 55408E4F-D17C-4F90-9F4F-EE29692CE03A.jpg (640x959, 197.25K)

Redpill:
He never existed

proof you are not a mudslime
sandniggers LOVE jesus, they think he is a muslim prpophet

At the time of Muhammad the region he conquered was majority Christian.

people are starting to wake up to this more and more, the evidence is there and its irrefutable, all it will take is time. i give islam another 10-20 years. virtually everything about the history regarding the beginnings of islam is a fabrication.

10-20 is optimistic how fast things are going lately. I wouldnt be surprised if its 5. Already 30% of youth is leaving islam (like you said, internet gives em info)
It will be fun to watch desperation of extremists who wont let go

>That's an interesting theory.
No it's not

oh wow how convenient you made a massacre but god will forgive so no worries :)

might as well strangle a chicken to death to clean your soul of the sins you did this year