If white men saved six billion jews from the nazis, they why do these kikes not worship the ground we walk on?

If white men saved six billion jews from the nazis, they why do these kikes not worship the ground we walk on?

Attached: dumb jewish whore.png (996x725, 424.96K)

Boy am I glad to not be "white".

i think an apology in a way is an opinion. so how can i give my opinion on my remorse by saying sorry if my opinion is irrelevant?

because
WHITE MAN CATTLE!!!! WHITE MAN BAD!!!!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13.06K)

If my opinion is irrelevant why would my apologies hold any weight? The only thing I'll apologize for is the fact they actual humans have to live and suffer alongside these creatures and their many forms.

An apology is the acknowledgment of an opinion.

If our opinions are irrelevant then so are apologies

Man the shit once attractive women will do to get attention after they slam into the wall.

>Handler
Nice

They know they're the bad guys, why would they respect you for saving them?

Well her president is white and so is her father. Pretty much the two most influential person on personal and public level in her life.

her grandfather was in the SS

Is this the woman who got pissed on by the guy from American Pie?

If white males were to disappear entirely from Earthy, she'd be the first to bitch about it as the world collapsed around her.

Shes white herself

Nobody wants to have sex with her anymore so she became a harpy. Many such cases

literally fucking who

I thought this said Chelsea Manning and almost popped a blood vessel

Attached: F6443212-9C22-49A9-B1C0-BA90E7C3EAF9.gif (350x230, 2.87M)

Attached: 1598319816241.jpg (393x429, 37.07K)

Her nasty ass owes the human race an apology

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1646862580155.jpg (600x600, 94.52K)

Because The Holocaust didn't happen. Hitler allowed all the Jews to leave, they went to the US, and they brought the Weimar Republic with them.