Yes, It’s Political

Where am I supposed to find a girl to have children with? Getting laid it’s not a problem, but finding someone to make preggo is. Basically the majority of girls have problems: vegan/vegetarian (big no, even because I don’t want a fucked up fetal development), habitual smokers, binge drinkers, tattooed/pierced, under various psych drugs, on the pill, and so on and so forth. Plus, many women don’t want children. It’s all fucked up. It’s easy to fuck, but not to become a father. Inb4 yes, I’m picky. I don’t want a nigger-tier son.

Attached: CEC14B62-5267-4DC1-8F91-F16FCB3AB51E.jpg (960x1280, 97.5K)

You just have to man up, walk right up and give her a firm handshake

Jokes aside, would you procreate with a girl who have a fucked up diet and/or deleterious habits (drinking, smoking)? The only healthy one I’ve met didn’t want children.

Holy shit guys a beautiful trad girls just flew over my house!

Interpals is good for finding young russian girls or from other eastern European countries.

I don’t care about le trad wife. I’m simply ok with someone who’s not biochemically fucking up her body. Remember that her habits are going to have consequences on the fetus development.

a 6ton virgin just crashed in my yard!

Attached: 1643743828323.jpg (800x445, 61.19K)

do you have a decorated room? if not is literally over for you

Attached: huwhitewalls.jpg (3128x1714, 463.92K)

Buddy listen, you don't find a proper girl, you make her by being a manipulative psychopath.
>but I le don't want too.. :^(
There is no other way, all woman are whores deep inside anyway and you only do yourself and her a favour.

>vegan/vegetarian
get her to understand the shortcomings in her diet and adjust. it's just a meme that you need to eat animal products for optimal health. she doesn't need them for proper fetal development.
>tattoos/pierced
you're being a little bit picky. it's just a fashion thing
>smoking, drinking
these are real problems but most women understand the need to quit these things when getting pregnant
>psychiatric drugs and no desire for children
if you can solve one you can solve both and that makes the challenge smaller. women are conditioned like crazy to live a bad life and unfortunately women are massive groupthinkers. women raised the trad way want children. you need to condition them to see their lifestyle as wrong and understand why not being a degenerate is worth it. basically this

Married in 2019. Have 2 boys now. My wife smoked when she drank and drank socially on weekends. It’s nearly impossible to find a woman who doesn’t drink occasionally, nor do I understand why anyone would want one. Drunk women are much more frisky sexually. They won’t smoke when they’re pregnant you ignorant ass unless they’re literally trying to kill the baby or make it a retard.

A word of advice is to unironically settle, google the hot crazy matrix. Find a girl in the wife zone. My wife cooks and cleans and is pretty traditional. They’re out there. Cops daughters are usually a good find. They have fun but aren’t complete degenerates since they have cop dads.

I want kids ;-;
No tats no smoking eat normal no drugs

Seems good. What is it?

this but unironically

Attached: jesus-saves-ad.png (306x480, 152.28K)

>muh eastern tradwife meme again

Only God can truly lead you to a Bible-believing saved woman, otherwise you you’re playing the lottery with filthy lost women. You must get saved from hell first, repent and believe the gospel.

>frisky slutty woman
wow what a catch!
/s
retard

also the cops daughters I know are deranged sluts going off about energy and zodiac signs and vegans

You’re putting the cart before the horse, find one that is hot and tolerably crazy first, then worry about the drugs and whatnot

>The only healthy one I’ve met didn’t want children.
Why would you want kids? There's likr 7 billion people and that number is gonna double in a few years.

>being a degenerate is not a problem
>now i'm tired of that
>where's da good girlz at??

They are all fucking VAXXED how could you leave that out?

>would you procreate with a girl who have a fucked up diet and/or deleterious habits (drinking, smoking
most women aren't addicted to drinking and smoking and they stop being vegetarian the moment you bring home some pork ribs cover them with ketchup and leave them in the oven at 250 degrees for 4 hours. single women are vegetarians because meat is expensive and they don't need it because they're not pregnant

Attached: 1644483648500m.jpg (1024x988, 106.23K)

I would kill my self if my wife only wanted to do missionary with her tshirt on. I love cumming in every hole, facials, tit fucking, and sucking her clit. The best combo is adderal, weed, and alcohol

Adderal for the stamina
Weed for the sensation
Alcohol for the promiscuity

We usually have 3 hour minimum fuck sessions with this combo

>he thinks he can do better at manipulating people than nature biggest social apex predator(women)
you can't do it eventually you'll either submit or leave her

Wait man. You don't want to get sexually involved with the jabbed.

amen

Attached: 1646143064215.jpg (803x767, 80.39K)

factual

Attached: 1645034855401m.jpg (1024x1024, 93.34K)

Amish, Mennonites, Muslims, Orthadox Jews. Unknown South American tribe in the Amazon untouched by modern man. Bout it.

Otherwise even if you get the child you'll just be divorce raped and enslaved and your child will be the next storm trooper for globohomo.

Thanks. Good ones.
Yeah, I don’t mind if they drink or smoke socially here and there. The problem is when it’s a habit. Especially with smoking. Good luck making a smoker stop.
>zodiac
I left out all the behavior related whining because that’s kinda related to them being women.
>why western people are decreasing in number
Fuck off! I want to spread my seed. Third worlders can starve off.
Fuggg! Forgot about it!
Do you think so? Many of them are vegan/vegetarian because of muh “ethics”.

You have to chase younger girls that want them. If you're dating 30 year old women they already made up their mind and they really dont have all those horny hormones.