Any Forums's TAKE ON THEMEPARKS?

Based marvels of European Intellect and construction? Or just another way the kikes can extract money and/or life from degenerate thrill seekers?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10651331/Teen-dies-fall-Florida-amusement-park-ride.html.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 5.13.09 AM.png (1930x1370, 2.96M)

This bred is dedicated to Caleb Schwab
RIP

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 5.16.23 AM.png (1740x832, 1.86M)

I actually almost had that happen once. The restraints popped up at the top on a similar ride.

Used to be based as fuck. I went from being scared to ride roller coasters when I was first tall enough to calling all my friends pussies for not going on a coaster that hangs you towards the ground and drops you 200 feet to not riding them again.

I feel like the maintenance and level of attention to detail simply isn't there anymore unless you're at something like a Disney. I don't think Six Flags or Busch Gardens are as safe as they once were. Really a shame.

Relics of a bygone era

children are openly bought and sold at Disney World
>t. Florida user
dont search for the canary yellow dress girls

Attached: 1645991052659.jpg (700x699, 87.24K)

>Schwab

He'd have grown up to be a warmonger or a banker. So that's one less kike to worry about, if you look on the bright side.

Poor boy rest in peace.

>Relics of a bygone era
Like circuses
Oy vey those fucking kikes have always hated circuses
I'm sure they considered it a coup when they BTFO circuses in the US like a decade ago
>pic rel is a Jewish convert named Rabbi Myer who tells how the goyim worship strange gods at the circus supposedly

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 5.21.00 AM.png (1044x208, 50.04K)

Sup malaynigger. Theres lots of German decended Americans in those heartland states, and his dad if I recall was a state legislator, a republican pro lifer. Just because the kikes copy our German surnames to sound "white," doesnt mean we should disregard the value of a good German name.

what did he mean by this?

Attached: file.png (401x485, 299.52K)

He didn't fly so good

>worth every penny

It's an innocent way of having fun that doesn't involve sex or drugs. I fully endorse them.

>children are openly bought and sold at Disney World
How much for a white one? Do they take credit card?

i like me the turkish twist

theme parks are for retarded npc with a death wish, we need to fund more of these projects im serious

disregard the t. hebrew
never trust non-turk german nationals or (((diaspora)))

It's this nigger boy?

> Busch Gardens
Hello fellow FL user

>never trust non-turk german nationals
Turks dont even qualify for German nationality.

He didn't drop 400 ft

>The restraints popped up at the top on a similar ride.
how did u not fall out?

I've never really liked roller coasters but the Smiler incidient certainly put me off. The only exception are those simple roller coasters with only one cart on the track where not much can go wrong. They just go up and down a few times and go down in a spiral.

This kid died like a fucking boss.

>I feel like the maintenance and level of attention to detail simply isn't there anymore unless you're at something like a Disney. I don't think Six Flags or Busch Gardens are as safe as they once were. Really a shame.
Of course not, precision engineering requires whiteness like every other skilled discipline

He obviously held on to dear life. Some people seem to lack a life-saving instinct.

>It's this nigger boy?
Possibly. Skinnnies are at higher risk of slipping out.

Attached: saved by fat.png (1354x1016, 1.01M)

>Some people seem to lack a life-saving instinct.
Yea like those people who see a car speeding towards them and instead of running they just stand there staring at it until it turns them into a pancake

safer alternative for adrenaline junkies. Otherwise retards start climbing buildings or radio towers or something and falling off.

eat a bag of nigger dicks in hell, monkey.

This should be a lesson. Never get on a ride with 2 fat chicks

Rollercoasters are fun but fuck being around a bunch of smelly retards in long lines. Amusement parks were cool back when you had to wait 5 minutes for a webpage to load.

Shame you survived, leaf.

He did scar some young roasties (while dying quickly and relatively painlessly, in the process of doing something he enjoyed) so yeah I'd agree.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 5.42.27 AM.png (1300x1546, 1.89M)

What happened? He flew off the side and hit his neck/head on something nearer the ground?

he was too fat for the harness

Attached: seats.jpg (849x565, 661.4K)

Meanwhile in China, theme park deaths all over

Yeah but he was so young and never got to experience so much in life. Also his parents are probably absolutely fucked in the head. I would an hero immediately if that happened to my son. I could not bear it holy shit even thinking about it crushes my soul in ways that only a parent could understand

Imagine if he blasted towards the ground like Tony snark and was like "hah. Just kidding not today Russian."